“We Think, Therefore We Are.”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Auxiliary
The Imperial Domains of Vitsmunir is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Emperor Robert III with an even hand, and remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 13.439 billion Vitsians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Social Equality. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Regalis. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 68%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Tourism industry, followed by Book Publishing and Cheese Exports.
Soldiers are authorised to use lethal force to maintain calm in the crash zone, photographers have to apply for a license to photograph Emperor Robert III, organ donation is compulsory, and organised sports are frowned upon as frivolous. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vitsmunir's national animal is the Sabre Tiger, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Vitsian Progressivism, and its currency is the Pound.
Most Recent Government Activity: 13 hours ago
- 50 minutes ago: Vitsmunir was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Godforsaken (last census: Top 1%).
- 90 minutes ago: Following new legislation in Vitsmunir, organised sports are frowned upon as frivolous.
- 13 hours ago: Vitsmunir voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Nuclear Arms Protocol".
- 2 days ago: Vitsmunir was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Vitsmunir, organ donation is compulsory.
- 6 days ago: Vitsmunir was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry (last census: Top 5%).
- 14 days ago: Vitsmunir's influence in Equilism fell from "Negotiator" to "Auxiliary".
- 16 days ago: Vitsmunir's influence in Equilism rose from "Auxiliary" to "Negotiator".
- 17 days ago: Vitsmunir fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Average.
- 17 days ago: Vitsmunir fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Average.