The Mean and Curmudgeonly Nation of Vile Villans is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Vile Villans with an even hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, smutty television, and hatred of cheese. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless, devout population of 25.451 billion Vile Villansians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Villanosia. The average income tax rate is 93.2%.
The all-consuming Vile Villansian economy, worth a remarkable 2,564 trillion Pounds a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 100,743 Pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.7 times as much as the poorest.
The education system is being cleansed of all corporate influence, discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation is illegal, foreign 'investors' have been taking a great interest in the new secret shuttle, and insurance companies charge extortionate premiums to cover homes near waterways. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vile Villans's national animal is the Kodiak, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Villanism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vile Villans was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Vile Villans was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates and the Top 10% for Rudest Citizens and Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Vile Villans's influence in Gatesville Inc rose from "Nipper" to "Vassal".
- : Vile Villans relocated from Lazarus to Gatesville Inc.
- : Vile Villans was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Vile Villans ceased to exist.
- : Vile Villans's influence in Gatesville Inc rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Vile Villans was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates and the Top 10% for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Vile Villans was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces and Largest Populations, the Top 5% for Most Influential and Longest Average Lifespans, and the Top 10% for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Vile Villans was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.