The Warlords of Vhammpyr is a gargantuan, pleasant nation, renowned for its absence of drug laws. The hard-working population of 22.423 billion Vhammpyrians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Welfare, with Education, Spirituality, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Law & Order receives no funds. The average income tax rate is 25.3%.
The strong Vhammpyrian economy, worth 893 trillion gold ingots a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Gambling, Soda Sales, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 39,828 gold ingots, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate, probably because of the absence of a police force. Vhammpyr's national animal is the Viper.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 11 hours ago
- 7 days ago: Vhammpyr fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Publishing Industry.
- 12 days ago: Vhammpyr altered its national flag.
- 12 days ago: Vhammpyr created a custom banner.
- 19 days ago: Vhammpyr was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Publishing Industry.
- 59 days ago: Vhammpyr was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Happiest Citizens.
- 196 days ago: Vhammpyr fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- 205 days ago: Vhammpyr's influence in Mercenary Lands rose from "Minnow" to "Vassal".
- 240 days ago: Vhammpyr was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- 341 days ago: Vhammpyr fell out of the regional Top 5% for Happiest Citizens.
- 1 year 9 days ago: Vhammpyr was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Gambling Industry.