The Warlords of Vhammpyr is a gargantuan, pleasant nation, remarkable for its absence of drug laws. The hard-working population of 22.792 billion Vhammpyrians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Welfare, although Education, Spirituality, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Law & Order isn't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 25.3%.
The strong Vhammpyrian economy, worth 907 trillion gold ingots a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Gambling, Soda Sales, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 39,828 gold ingots, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is moderate, probably because of the absence of a police force. Vhammpyr's national animal is the Viper.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vhammpyr voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Freedom Act"".
- : Vhammpyr was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Vhammpyr applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Vhammpyr fell out of the regional Top 5% for Happiest Citizens.
- : Vhammpyr fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Vhammpyr altered its national flag.
- : Vhammpyr created a custom banner.
- : Vhammpyr was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Vhammpyr was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Happiest Citizens.
- : Vhammpyr fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
Endorsements Received: None.