“Serving The New Commonwealth Society”
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The NCS Consul-General of Vexubu is a massive, economically powerful nation, remarkable for its restrictive gun laws. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 1.588 billion are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Social Welfare, and Education. The average income tax rate is 60%, and even higher for the wealthy. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Arms Manufacturing.
Citizens are regularly arrested in queues for 'loitering', the government enforces a policy of 'from each according to their ability, to each according to the available budget', government police forces protect public schools from the threat of protest, and genetic research has been halted. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vexubu's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Vexuban Revei.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 3 hours ago
- 34 days ago: Vexubu lodged a message on the Wintreath Regional Message Board.
- 34 days ago: Vexubu changed its national motto to "Serving The New Commonwealth Society" and its nation type to "NCS Consul-General".
- 34 days ago: Vexubu relocated from Lazarus to Wintreath.
- 34 days ago: Vexubu altered its national flag.
- 34 days ago: Vexubu was refounded in Lazarus.
- 264 days ago: Vexubu ceased to exist.
- 287 days ago: Vexubu fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Conservative.
- 324 days ago: Vexubu relocated from Lazarus to United Kingdom.
- 324 days ago: Vexubu was refounded.
- 354 days ago: Vexubu ceased to exist.