The Kingdom of Venutia is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Prime Minister Forest Maddox with an even hand, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, parental licensing program, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 5.125 billion Venutians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The tiny, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Venutiana. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 3.9%.
The powerhouse Venutian economy, worth 574 trillion Venutian Credits a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is fairly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Retail, Book Publishing, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is an impressive 112,160 Venutian Credits, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 357,879 per year while the poor average 26,722, a ratio of 13.4 to 1.
Army uniforms are replaced en masse to accommodate adult soldiers, coalition governments are essential to passing new laws, players panic as they discover the newest chain can reset their populations and even delete their nations (Venutia has found 2 easter eggs), and women earn less than half the salary of men if they can even find a job. Crime, especially youth-related, is relatively low. Venutia's national animal is the 9 Legged Unicorn, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Secularism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Venutia was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Eyes that do not Lie.
- : Following new legislation in Venutia, women earn less than half the salary of men if they can even find a job.
- : Following new legislation in Venutia, players panic as they discover the newest chain can reset their populations and even delete their nations (Venutia has found 2 easter eggs).
- : Following new legislation in Venutia, coalition governments are essential to passing new laws.
- : Venutia endorsed The Armed Republic of Lorratia.
- : Venutia endorsed The United Kingdom of Meritdom.
- : Venutia was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Meritdom.
- : Following new legislation in Venutia, army uniforms are replaced en masse to accommodate adult soldiers.
- : Following new legislation in Venutia, oil executives can be seen reluctantly cleaning oil-soaked birds.
- : Following new legislation in Venutia, the nation has recently been attributed to the funding of terrorist organisations.
Endorsements Received: 54 » Zazumo, The Undead Union, Praeceps, Plembobria, Kylesburgh, The Swedish Republic of New Kenya, Notyoutopia, OblivionObliviousness, Selfgradatude, Mescor, Lord Ravenclaw, Flooforia, EretzIsrael, Alice Gardens, Garden Bast, United Regions of Geographic Masses, The Rossinite Empire, Hudson Valley, Guslantis, Philippedafos, HMS Unicorn, Uhura-Ubuntu, Francovania, Bharathvarsh, Poztopia, DNSD13, Yaorozu, Lionia, Afreeca, Pasargad, Ceretis, Sunto, Chinstralia, Sergionova, Caspiatea, Xzavia-Hjar, Cheongji, Apetopia, Libera Publica, McMasterdonia, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, The Libertarian Knighthood, Golatu, Razzym, Super Weenie Hut General, Xentherida, Eryri Newydd, Pauline Bonaparte, IndieGirl, Khalasar Atthirari, and 4 others.Religioncord, Lorratia, Meritdom, and Eyes that do not Lie.