The United Socialist States of Ventienza is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Alexzandar Victar with an even hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, state-planned economy, and daily referendums. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.937 billion Ventienzans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Mas Vinct. The average income tax rate is 94.9%.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Ventienzan economy, worth 92.3 trillion ventaks a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is 47,672 ventaks, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Drunk drivers are sentenced to death, all new "spies" are fifteen-year-old acne-ridden kids on computers, Amnesty Interregional has condemned Ventienza for ignoring crimes against humanity, and fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ventienza's national animal is the Snow Lepard, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Ventism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ventienza's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Ventienza's influence in The East Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Ventienza was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments, Most Popular Tourist Destinations, Best Weather, Most Pacifist, and Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Ventienza relocated from Lazarus to The East Pacific.
- : Ventienza was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Ventienza ceased to exist.
- : Ventienza was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments (last census: Top 5%).
- : Ventienza was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Ventienza was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Public Transport Department (last census: Top 10%).
- : Ventienza was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Public Transport Department.