The Crown Federation of Velikorossiya is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by the Supreme Soviet of the CSFR with an even hand, and remarkable for its public floggings, parental licensing program, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, humorless population of 6.398 billion Velikorossiyans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Trotskygrad. The average income tax rate is 99.0%.
The powerhouse Velikorossiyan economy, worth 965 trillion CSFR rubles a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an impressive 150,844 CSFR rubles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
The minority inevitably have their addenda vetoed, the breathalyser pledge is a traditional part of marriages in Velikorossiya, the recently unemployed can often be seen at the local homeless shelter, and citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Velikorossiya's national animal is the Sun-Eater, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Duddhism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 11 days ago
- 3 days 10 hours ago: Velikorossiya was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Nicest Citizens.
- 8 days ago: Velikorossiya was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed (last census: Top 10%).
- 8 days ago: Velikorossiya was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Developed.
- 9 days ago: Velikorossiya was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- 10 days ago: Velikorossiya was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- 10 days ago: Velikorossiya was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Subsidized Industry.
- 19 days ago: Velikorossiya changed its national motto to "All power to the councils!".
- 19 days ago: Velikorossiya changed its national faith to "Duddhism".
- 19 days ago: Velikorossiya altered its national flag.
- 19 days ago: Velikorossiya was refounded in Balder.