“Shoot with your Mind, Kill with your Heart”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Over-Dressed Word Slingers of Vash Stampede is a gargantuan, genial nation, notable for its irreverence towards religion. Its compassionate, hard-working population of 13.157 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Welfare, and Law & Order. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 39%. A small private sector is dominated by the Book Publishing industry.
Gun ownership is compulsory, the government seizes all major gold finds, citizens wishing to be parents must undertake a series of gruelling tests to evaluate their capabilities, and small businesses are gobbled up almost daily by corporate giants. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vash Stampede's national animal is the Dizla, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Kryll.
Most Recent Government Activity: 7 days ago
- 51 days ago: Vash Stampede was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Nicest Citizens.
- 109 days ago: Vash Stampede fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Influential.
- 127 days ago: Vash Stampede was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- 154 days ago: Vash Stampede altered its national flag.
- 154 days ago: Vash Stampede relocated from Osiris to Catlandatopia.
- 154 days ago: Vash Stampede was refounded.
- 211 days ago: Vash Stampede ceased to exist.
- 237 days ago: Vash Stampede fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- 335 days ago: Vash Stampede was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations (last census: Top 10%).
- 1 year 9 days ago: Vash Stampede fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Conservative.