The Realm of Vancata is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Philip with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 6.598 billion Vancatans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vancata City. The average income tax rate is 25.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Vancatan economy, worth 760 trillion Pintos a year, is dominated by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is an impressive 115,232 Pintos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.8 times as much as the poorest.
Factories grind to a halt every time there is an election, rundown towns are frequently sold to billionaires for their pet projects, tabloids coo over Philip's expected child, and listless juries are assembled for the simplest of court cases. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vancata's national animal is the Sapphire Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Vancata, listless juries are assembled for the simplest of court cases.
- : Following new legislation in Vancata, tabloids coo over Philip's expected child.
- : Vancata voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Freedom Act"".
- : Following new legislation in Vancata, rundown towns are frequently sold to billionaires for their pet projects.
- : Vancata voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Living Wage Act"".
- : Following new legislation in Vancata, factories grind to a halt every time there is an election.
- : Following new legislation in Vancata, the nation is famous for having one of the world's largest Sapphire Phoenix hunting institutions.
- : Following new legislation in Vancata, most citizens in Vancata are abject pyrophobes after extremely graphic pamphlets were mailed nationwide by the government.
- : Vancata was endorsed by The Fire Nation of Thembria SSR.
- : Vancata was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Least Corrupt Governments.