The Realm of Vancata is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Philip with a fair hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 8.412 billion Vancatans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Education, although Law & Order, Industry, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vancata City. The average income tax rate is 44.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Vancatan economy, worth 988 trillion Pintos a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 117,502 Pintos, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
Suburban backyards are seized by the government and turned into national parks, the Vancatan Arts Council pays teenagers to sit through opera performances, Maxtopian tourists make expensive pilgrimages to Vancata City to enjoy their national art, and the nation is known as the cheapskates of Yggdrasil. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vancata's national animal is the Sapphire Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Vancata's influence in Yggdrasil rose from "Unproven" to "Page".
- : Following new legislation in Vancata, the nation is known as the cheapskates of Yggdrasil.
- : Following new legislation in Vancata, Maxtopian tourists make expensive pilgrimages to Vancata City to enjoy their national art.
- : Following new legislation in Vancata, the Vancatan Arts Council pays teenagers to sit through opera performances.
- : Vancata applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Vancata relocated from Balder to Yggdrasil.
- : Vancata was refounded in Balder.
- : Vancata ceased to exist.
- : Vancata's influence in Yggdrasil fell from "Squire" to "Page".
- : Vancata was endorsed by The Empire of Datthrakia.