|Category: Capitalist Paradise|
Regional Influence: Hermit
Location: Vampiric Kittens Oak Tree
The Blood Sucking Vampire Kitten of Vampiric Kittens is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Death Kitten with an even hand, and notable for its punitive income tax rates. Its compassionate, hard-working population of 12.828 billion are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Social Welfare, and the Environment. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vampiric Kittens City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 68%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper, rag-wearing teachers are often mistaken for homeless people, the controversial show 'Who Wants to be an Immigrant?' has become wildly popular, and dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vampiric Kittens's national animal is the bat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the fang.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 hours ago
- 10 days ago: Vampiric Kittens voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Anime Daisuki".
- 13 days ago: Vampiric Kittens fell out of the world Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 14 days ago: Vampiric Kittens was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Capitalist Paradise".
- 19 days ago: Vampiric Kittens's influence in Vampiric Kittens Oak Tree rose from "Minnow" to "Hermit".
- 20 days ago: Vampiric Kittens changed its national motto to "yawn".
- 20 days ago: Vampiric Kittens relocated from The South Pacific to Vampiric Kittens Oak Tree.
- 20 days ago: Vampiric Kittens founded the region Vampiric Kittens Oak Tree.
- 20 days ago: Vampiric Kittens was endorsed by The ~~~~~ of Escade.
- 20 days ago: Vampiric Kittens endorsed The ~~~~~ of Escade.
- 20 days ago: Vampiric Kittens relocated from The Rejected Realms to The South Pacific.
Endorsements Received: None.