“Don't Mess With a Texas Vampire Kitten”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Blood Sucking Vampire Kitten of Vampiric Kittens is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Death Kitten with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls. The compassionate population of 14.024 billion Vampiric Kittensians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Social Welfare, and the Environment. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of death kitten. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 69%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
It is mandatory for men to stay home to fix funny noises in the attic, the nanny industry has had a boom after maternity leave was recently banned, the wearing and manufacture of fur apparel is banned, and spousal homicide rates have tripled in recent months. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vampiric Kittens's national animal is the bat, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its currency is the fang.
Most Recent Government Activity: 5 days ago
- 2 days ago: Vampiric Kittens fell out of the world Top 10% for Best Weather.
- 30 days ago: Vampiric Kittens was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments (last census: Top 5%).
- 42 days ago: Vampiric Kittens was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Populations.
- 52 days ago: Vampiric Kittens was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average (last census: Top 1%).
- 52 days ago: Vampiric Kittens was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Average.
- 63 days ago: Vampiric Kittens lodged a message on the Yggdrasil Regional Message Board.
- 63 days ago: Vampiric Kittens relocated from The Cuckoos Egg to Yggdrasil.
- 63 days ago: Vampiric Kittens lodged a message on the The Cuckoos Egg Regional Message Board.
- 64 days ago: Vampiric Kittens lodged a message on the The Cuckoos Egg Regional Message Board.
- 65 days ago: Vampiric Kittens relocated from Yggdrasil to The Cuckoos Egg.