“Don't Mess With a Texas Vampire Kitten”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Blood Sucking Vampire Kitten of Vampiric Kittens is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Death Kitten with an even hand, and notable for its parental licensing program. The compassionate population of 14.548 billion Vampiric Kittensians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Social Welfare, and the Environment. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of death kitten. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 70%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
It is mandatory for men to stay home to fix funny noises in the attic, the nanny industry has had a boom after maternity leave was recently banned, the wearing and manufacture of fur apparel is banned, and spousal homicide rates have tripled in recent months. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vampiric Kittens's national animal is the bat, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its currency is the fang.
Most Recent Government Activity: 12 hours ago
- 2 hours ago: Vampiric Kittens was endorsed by The Caliphate of Ottoman-Aziziyah.
- 1 day 1 hour ago: Vampiric Kittens lodged a message on the Lazarus Regional Message Board.
- 3 days 11 hours ago: Vampiric Kittens voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Vandoosa Dreiundzwanzig".
- 3 days 13 hours ago: Vampiric Kittens lodged a message on the Lazarus Regional Message Board.
- 3 days 18 hours ago: Vampiric Kittens was endorsed by The Dojo of Coolness of Stujenske.
- 4 days ago: Vampiric Kittens endorsed The Federation of The Sweet Leaf.
- 4 days ago: Vampiric Kittens endorsed The Dojo of Coolness of Stujenske.
- 4 days ago: Vampiric Kittens relocated from 10000 Islands to Lazarus.
- 4 days ago: Vampiric Kittens relocated from Yggdrasil to 10000 Islands.
- 11 days ago: Vampiric Kittens lodged a message on the Yggdrasil Regional Message Board.