The Blood Sucking Vampire Kitten of Vampiric Kittens is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Death Kitten with an even hand, and renowned for its strictly enforced bedtime, ban on automobiles, and keen interest in outer space. The quiet, industrious population of 15.308 billion Vampiric Kittensians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defense, Welfare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of death kitten. The average income tax rate is 83.3%.
The large but sluggish Vampiric Kittensian economy, worth 335 trillion fangs a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. Average income is 21,911 fangs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.4 times as much as the poorest.
The nanny industry has had a boom after maternity leave was recently banned, the wearing and manufacture of fur apparel is banned, spousal homicide rates have tripled in recent months, and oil executives can be seen reluctantly cleaning oil-soaked birds. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vampiric Kittens's national animal is the bat, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity: 20 hours ago
- 8 days ago: Vampiric Kittens lodged a message on the Texas Regional Message Board.
- 12 days ago: Vampiric Kittens was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- 13 days ago: Vampiric Kittens was endorsed by The United Kingdoms of Grays Harbor.
- 13 days ago: Vampiric Kittens was endorsed by The Giantic Frozen Igloo of Studly Penguins.
- 13 days ago: Vampiric Kittens fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Cultured.
- 16 days ago: Vampiric Kittens lodged a message on the Texas Regional Message Board.
- 17 days ago: Vampiric Kittens lodged a message on the Texas Regional Message Board.
- 24 days ago: Vampiric Kittens was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Welfare Programs.
- 26 days ago: Vampiric Kittens fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 29 days ago: Vampiric Kittens lodged a message on the Texas Regional Message Board.