The Blood Sucking Vampire Kitten of Vampiric Kittens is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Death Kitten with an even hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, compulsory vegetarianism, and punitive income tax rates. The quiet, industrious population of 14.968 billion Vampiric Kittensians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defense, Welfare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of death kitten. The average income tax rate is 82.6%.
The large but sluggish Vampiric Kittensian economy, worth 346 trillion fangs a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. Average income is 23,154 fangs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.5 times as much as the poorest.
It is mandatory for men to stay home to fix funny noises in the attic, the nanny industry has had a boom after maternity leave was recently banned, the wearing and manufacture of fur apparel is banned, and spousal homicide rates have tripled in recent months. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Vampiric Kittens's national animal is the bat, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity: 8 days ago
- 22 hours ago: Vampiric Kittens was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 23 hours ago: Vampiric Kittens was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 12 days ago: Vampiric Kittens endorsed The Republic of Captain Harlock.
- 12 days ago: Vampiric Kittens endorsed The Trailer Park of Pergamon.
- 19 days ago: Vampiric Kittens was endorsed by The Republic of Captain Harlock.
- 19 days ago: Vampiric Kittens was endorsed by The Trailer Park of Pergamon.
- 32 days ago: Vampiric Kittens was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Beautiful Environments.
- 45 days ago: Vampiric Kittens was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Populations.
- 49 days ago: Vampiric Kittens was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- 55 days ago: Vampiric Kittens voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend TAO the Watcher".