The Dominion of Valrem is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Cole Relander with a fair hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 14.054 billion Valremians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Welfare, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Excelsior City. The average income tax rate is 79.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Valremian economy, worth a remarkable 2,154 trillion notes a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Furniture Restoration, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 153,336 notes, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Valremians incessantly needle their doctors for relief, military funding has been stripped back, towns that stop turning a profit are turned into animal sanctuaries, and people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight. Crime is totally unknown. Valrem's national animal is the wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Valrem voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The NSIA"".
- : Following new legislation in Valrem, people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight.
- : Following new legislation in Valrem, towns that stop turning a profit are turned into animal sanctuaries.
- : Following new legislation in Valrem, military funding has been stripped back.
- : Valrem endorsed The Democratic States of The Global Republic.
- : Valrem voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Invaders".
- : Valrem was endorsed by The Democratic States of The Global Republic.
- : Following new legislation in Valrem, Valremians incessantly needle their doctors for relief.
- : Following new legislation in Valrem, Cole Relander's iHouse is so intelligent that it manages its own social media accounts.
- : Valrem endorsed The Kingdom of Latogne.
Endorsements Received: 74 » Alsted, Jenesia, Tigyland, Lexembourg, Stromia, The City-State of Vienna, Foucaults garden, The Seven Provinces, Fenian Provinces, An Clar, Novo Portugal, Albertinum, The Armed Socialist Workers Syndicate, Imperium Anglorum, Northern German Federation, Troltovia, Basque Dominion, Vinternia, Woschia, Dacian Freelands, Neue Deutsche Republik, The Greater German Federal Republic, Ansington, Bohomo, The Fair Republic, Nova Prutenia, Wombelland, Agrase, Charlesia, North of Americas, Eicant, Dorsendo, Alpinovia, Newmere, Plaville, Ebin, Pungusglynn, La Jermania, The Lion of Damascus, Huygevoort, Angloden, Khogeer, Mynox, East Arc, Nova Prussia, Bearhinoland, Rahvav, Lovisa, Continental Social Democrats, Saint-Didier, and 24 others.Arlonaise, Fossekallen, Allisonium, Abalucia, Templar Republic, Slavorussia, Union of the north, Blighteria, AirstripZero, Maurelius, DGAF No-2, Silvecia, Outer Sparta, The New Nordic Union, The Federation of the Danube, The Jedi-Zombi Jezus, Dark Matter, Myrenia, Hirota, Axbridge, Cha0sNation, Stiernmark, Latogne, and The Global Republic.