The Empire of Valorono is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Tsar Abraham with a fair hand, and renowned for its smutty television, compulsory military service, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 11.003 billion Valoronians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, socially-minded, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Law & Order, Spirituality, and Industry also on the agenda, while Administration and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Muscovy. The average income tax rate is 92.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Valoronian economy, worth a remarkable 1,232 trillion Valmarks a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 112,012 Valmarks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Biker gangs and fashionistas are converting to Violetism en masse, artists from across the nation compete to renovate the restrooms of old government buildings, murderers frequently escape punishment by claiming they were protecting their honour, and polling place volunteers are suddenly opening a huge number of offshore bank accounts. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Valorono's national animal is the Polar Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Valoronian Orthodox.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Valorono was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Valorono was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : Valorono was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Valorono was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport, Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector, Most Compassionate Citizens, Highest Average Tax Rates, and Safest.
- : Valorono was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Valorono voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Benevolent Thomas".
- : Valorono was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Valorono was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Valorono was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- : Valorono was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Safest.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Selinopolis.