The KPA Political Officer of V Ming is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Political Commissar Ming with an iron fist, and notable for its anti-smoking policies, daily referendums, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, cynical, cheerful population of 8.971 billion Koreans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Policy, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pyongyang. The average income tax rate is 99.2%.
The large but sluggish V Mingian economy, worth 428 trillion barter systems a year, is driven entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 47,780 barter systems, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens have never heard foreign radio, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms, invasive species are hunted by the gendarmerie, and elevator music has been replaced by thrash metal played at maximum volume. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. V Ming's national animal is the Dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is National Liberation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : V Ming was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Cultured (last census: Top 5%).
- : V Ming fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Influential.
- : V Ming fell out of the regional Top 5% for Most Corrupt Governments.
- : V Ming was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : V Ming was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Smartest Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
- : V Ming was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare (last census: Top 5%).
- : V Ming relocated from North Korea to Korean Peoples Army.
- : V Ming was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Safest (last census: Top 5%).
- : V Ming relocated from Korean Peoples Army to North Korea.
- : V Ming was struck by a Cure Missile from The Armed Forces of Zulankan Peoples Army, curing 19 million infected.