The KPA Political Officer of V Ming is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Political Commissar Ming with an iron fist, and notable for its state-planned economy, hatred of cheese, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, cynical, cheerful population of 9.39 billion Koreans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Policy, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pyongyang. The average income tax rate is 99.2%.
The large but sluggish V Mingian economy, worth 448 trillion barter systems a year, is driven entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 47,780 barter systems, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens have never heard foreign radio, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms, invasive species are hunted by the gendarmerie, and elevator music has been replaced by thrash metal played at maximum volume. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. V Ming's national animal is the Dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is National Liberation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : V Ming was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Eco-Friendly Governments (last census: Top 5%).
- : V Ming was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Public Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- : V Ming was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare (last census: Top 1%).
- : V Ming was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Subsidized Industry (last census: Top 5%).
- : V Ming's influence in Korean Peoples Army rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- : V Ming proposed constructing embassies between Korean Peoples Army and The Red Sea.
- : V Ming ejected and banned The monchallas from Korean Peoples Army.
- : V Ming was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Happiest Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
- : V Ming appointed The PihsrotatciD nairatelorP of AknaluZ as Sergeant of the Korean Peoples Army with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Korean Peoples Army.
- : V Ming appointed The Mass Line of Comradeland as Field Marshal of the Korean Peoples Army with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Korean Peoples Army.