The KPA Political Officer of V Ming is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Political Commissar Ming with an iron fist, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, hatred of cheese, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, cynical, cheerful population of 11.181 billion Koreans are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Policy, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pyongyang. The average income tax rate is 98.1%.
The large but sluggish V Mingian economy, worth 534 trillion barter systems a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 47,785 barter systems, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens have never heard foreign radio, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms, invasive species are hunted by the gendarmerie, and elevator music has been replaced by thrash metal played at maximum volume. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. V Ming's national animal is the Dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is National Liberation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : V Ming's influence in Korean Peoples Army rose from "Superpower" to "Dominator".
- : V Ming was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : V Ming was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Smartest Citizens and the Top 10% for Nudest and Largest Welfare Programs.
- : V Ming was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments and Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : V Ming changed the regional password in Korean Peoples Army.
- : V Ming was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : V Ming's influence in Korean Peoples Army rose from "Zero" to "Superpower".
- : V Ming ejected and banned Sciecan peoples army from Korean Peoples Army.
- : V Ming relocated from Osiris to Korean Peoples Army.
- : V Ming's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".