“In dialectical materialism we trust”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Truckler
Location: The Home
The Marxist-Feminists of V Ming is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Political Commissar Ming with an even hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants. Its compassionate population of 5.454 billion are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Equality, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ming City. The average income tax rate is 99%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Droves of former desperados are applying to join the border police, the nation's infamous boot camp is more brutal than most battlefields, strange lights seen in the sky are officially regarded as weather balloons or hoaxes and nothing else, and protests are legal but strictly supervised. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. V Ming's national animal is the Dove, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is a major religion, and its currency is the Credit.
Most Recent Government Activity: 6 days ago
- 1 day 5 hours ago: V Ming's influence in The Home rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- 2 days 17 hours ago: V Ming's influence in The Home rose from "Minnow" to "Vassal".
- 6 days ago: V Ming relocated from Korean Peoples Army to The Home.
- 16 days ago: V Ming was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- 20 days ago: V Ming's influence in Korean Peoples Army fell from "Hermit" to "Hegemony".
- 20 days ago: Following new legislation in V Ming, protests are legal but strictly supervised.
- 21 days ago: V Ming's influence in Korean Peoples Army rose from "Minnow" to "Hermit".
- 21 days ago: Following new legislation in V Ming, strange lights seen in the sky are officially regarded as weather balloons or hoaxes and nothing else.
- 21 days ago: V Ming relocated from The Communist Party of NationStates to Korean Peoples Army.
- 21 days ago: V Ming lodged a message on the The Communist Party of NationStates Regional Message Board.