The KPA Political Officer of V Ming is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Political Commissar Ming with an iron fist, and remarkable for its state-planned economy, daily referendums, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate, cynical, cheerful population of 10.348 billion Koreans are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Policy, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pyongyang. The average income tax rate is 98.1%.
The large but sluggish V Mingian economy, worth 494 trillion barter systems a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 47,785 barter systems, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens have never heard foreign radio, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms, invasive species are hunted by the gendarmerie, and elevator music has been replaced by thrash metal played at maximum volume. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. V Ming's national animal is the Dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is National Liberation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : V Ming ejected and banned The Nomadic Peoples of Sciecan Peoples Army from Korean Peoples Army.
- : V Ming relocated from Osiris to Korean Peoples Army.
- : V Ming's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : V Ming's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : V Ming was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cultured and Smartest Citizens and the Top 10% for Most Eco-Friendly Governments, Highest Foreign Aid Spending, and Nudest.
- : V Ming altered its national flag.
- : V Ming was refounded in Osiris.
- : V Ming ceased to exist.
- : V Ming renamed the office held by The I dunno Something of Godless Munky from "Officer of Regional Defense" to "General of the Korean Peoples Army" in Korean Peoples Army.
- : V Ming appointed The Armed Forces of Zulankan Peoples Army as Colonel of the Korean Peoples Army with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Korean Peoples Army.