The KPA Political Officer of V Ming is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Political Commissar Ming with an iron fist, and notable for its museums and concert halls, state-planned economy, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, cynical, cheerful population of 8.429 billion Koreans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Social Policy, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pyongyang. The average income tax rate is 99.2%.
The large but sluggish V Mingian economy, worth 402 trillion barter systems a year, is driven entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly comprised of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 47,780 barter systems, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens have never heard foreign radio, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms, invasive species are hunted by the gendarmerie, and elevator music has been replaced by thrash metal played at maximum volume. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. V Ming's national animal is the Dove, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is National Liberation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : V Ming was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Happiest Citizens (last census: Top 10%).
- : V Ming's influence in Korean Peoples Army rose from "Enforcer" to "Eminence Grise".
- : V Ming was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Highest Average Tax Rates (last census: Top 10%).
- : V Ming was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : V Ming was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Happiest Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
- : V Ming was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : V Ming was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Populations.
- : V Ming lodged a message on the Korean Peoples Army Regional Message Board.
- : V Ming was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Highest Police Ratios (last census: Top 5%).
- : V Ming was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Developed (last census: Top 5%).