“Fingere che sta ispirando.”
|Category: Right-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Truckler
Location: Maltropian Puppet Confederacy
The Duchy of Urbino is a massive, devout nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape. Its hard-nosed, hard-working population of 3.445 billion are free to succeed or fail in life on their own merits; the successful tend to enjoy an opulent (but moralistic) lifestyle, while the failures can be seen crowding out most jails.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defence, Religion & Spirituality, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Urbino. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 16%. A healthy private sector is led by the Book Publishing, Retail, and Arms Manufacturing industries.
Voting is voluntary, military spending is on the increase, Urbino has designated Urbino as its capital city, and Leader has just been declared ruler of Urbino in an international press conference. Crime is moderate. Urbino's national animal is the Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the Ducat.
Most Recent Government Activity: 52 days ago
- 75 days ago: Urbino altered its national flag.
- 332 days ago: Urbino fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- 363 days ago: Urbino relocated from Lazarus to Maltropian Puppet Confederacy.
- 363 days ago: Urbino was refounded.
- 364 days ago: Urbino ceased to exist.
- 1 year 10 days ago: Urbino was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Conservative.
- 1 year 16 days ago: Urbino fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Influential.
- 1 year 45 days ago: Urbino was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Influential.
- 1 year 59 days ago: Following new legislation in Urbino, Leader has just been declared ruler of Urbino in an international press conference.
- 1 year 99 days ago: Urbino changed nation type to "Duchy".