“Fingere che sta ispirando.”
|Category: Right-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Truckler
Location: Maltropian Puppet Confederacy
The Duchy of Urbino is a colossal, economically powerful nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and remarkable for its compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 6.593 billion Urbinoans are free to succeed or fail in life on their own merits; the successful tend to enjoy an opulent (but moralistic) lifestyle, while the failures can be seen crowding out most jails.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defence, Religion & Spirituality, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Urbino. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 16%. A healthy private sector is led by the Book Publishing, Retail, and Arms Manufacturing industries.
Voting is voluntary, military spending is on the increase, Urbino has designated Urbino as its capital city, and Leader has just been declared ruler of Urbino in an international press conference. Crime is moderate. Urbino's national animal is the Eagle, which can occasionally be seen dodging aircraft in the nation's cities, and its currency is the Ducat.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 1 hour ago
- 90 days ago: Urbino fell out of the regional Top 10% for Happiest Citizens.
- 148 days ago: Urbino was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Populations.
- 149 days ago: Urbino was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Happiest Citizens.
- 206 days ago: Urbino was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- 1 year 229 days ago: Urbino altered its national flag.
- 2 years 121 days ago: Urbino fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- 2 years 153 days ago: Urbino relocated from Lazarus to Maltropian Puppet Confederacy.
- 2 years 153 days ago: Urbino was refounded.
- 2 years 154 days ago: Urbino ceased to exist.
- 2 years 164 days ago: Urbino was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Conservative.