“Fingere che sta ispirando.”
|Category: Right-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Truckler
Location: Maltropian Puppet Confederacy
The Duchy of Urbino is a colossal, devout nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape. Its hard-nosed, hard-working population of 5.462 billion are free to succeed or fail in life on their own merits; the successful tend to enjoy an opulent (but moralistic) lifestyle, while the failures can be seen crowding out most jails.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defence, Religion & Spirituality, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Urbino. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 16%. A healthy private sector is led by the Book Publishing, Retail, and Arms Manufacturing industries.
Voting is voluntary, military spending is on the increase, Urbino has designated Urbino as its capital city, and Leader has just been declared ruler of Urbino in an international press conference. Crime is moderate. Urbino's national animal is the Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the Ducat.
Most Recent Government Activity: 8 days ago
- 21 days ago: Urbino was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- 1 year 43 days ago: Urbino altered its national flag.
- 1 year 301 days ago: Urbino fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- 1 year 332 days ago: Urbino relocated from Lazarus to Maltropian Puppet Confederacy.
- 1 year 332 days ago: Urbino was refounded.
- 1 year 333 days ago: Urbino ceased to exist.
- 1 year 344 days ago: Urbino was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Conservative.
- 1 year 350 days ago: Urbino fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Influential.
- 2 years 14 days ago: Urbino was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Influential.
- 2 years 28 days ago: Following new legislation in Urbino, Leader has just been declared ruler of Urbino in an international press conference.