“Fingere che sta ispirando.”
|Category: Right-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Truckler
Location: Maltropian Puppet Confederacy
The Duchy of Urbino is a colossal, economically powerful nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 6.641 billion Urbinoans are free to succeed or fail in life on their own merits; the successful tend to enjoy an opulent (but moralistic) lifestyle, while the failures can be seen crowding out most jails.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defence, Religion & Spirituality, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Urbino. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 16%. A healthy private sector is led by the Book Publishing, Retail, and Arms Manufacturing industries.
Voting is voluntary, military spending is on the increase, Urbino has designated Urbino as its capital city, and Leader has just been declared ruler of Urbino in an international press conference. Crime is moderate. Urbino's national animal is the Eagle, which can occasionally be seen dodging aircraft in the nation's cities, and its currency is the Ducat.
Urbino is currently researching a cure.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 10 hours ago
- 97 days ago: Urbino fell out of the regional Top 10% for Happiest Citizens.
- 155 days ago: Urbino was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Populations.
- 156 days ago: Urbino was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Happiest Citizens.
- 213 days ago: Urbino was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- 1 year 235 days ago: Urbino altered its national flag.
- 2 years 128 days ago: Urbino fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- 2 years 159 days ago: Urbino relocated from Lazarus to Maltropian Puppet Confederacy.
- 2 years 159 days ago: Urbino was refounded.
- 2 years 160 days ago: Urbino ceased to exist.
- 2 years 171 days ago: Urbino was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Conservative.