The Theological Democracy of United Faiths is a gargantuan, genial nation, remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, ban on automobiles, and punitive income tax rates. The democratic population of 25.658 billion United Faithsians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is primarily concerned with Welfare, although Environment, Education, and Defense are also considered important. The average income tax rate is 83.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong United Faithsian economy, worth a remarkable 1,305 trillion Unconsecrated Eucharists a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Information Technology industry. Average income is 50,868 Unconsecrated Eucharists, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The tenet of free speech is held dear, the country's famous rainforests are being bulldozed by the mining industry, organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region, and same-sex marriages are increasingly common. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. United Faiths's national animal is the cuscus, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 hours ago
- 8 days ago: United Faiths altered the regional flag of Africa.
- 15 days ago: United Faiths created a new poll in Africa: "Should we change our regional flag?".
- 26 days ago: United Faiths lodged a message on the Africa Regional Message Board.
- 30 days ago: United Faiths removed Nigoelea from the regional ban list in Africa.
- 31 days ago: United Faiths lodged a message on the Africa Regional Message Board.
- 31 days ago: United Faiths ejected and banned Nigoelea from Africa.
- 31 days ago: United Faiths suppressed a post on the Africa regional message board.
- 34 days ago: United Faiths suppressed a post on the Africa regional message board.
- 35 days ago: United Faiths lodged a message on the Africa Regional Message Board.
- 35 days ago: United Faiths barred WA Delegate access to Regional Control in Africa.