“To Each, Their Own”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The North Pacific
The Grand and Most Serene Duchy of Unimaginable Doom is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by His Grand Ducal Highness Verus I with an even hand, and renowned for its unlimited-speed roads. Its hard-nosed population of 7.322 billion are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Healthcare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Chance. The average income tax rate is 99%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Information Technology industry.
The populace lives in fear of painful execution for minor offences, the hawk is believed to be extinct, jails have become colloquially known as 'vampire houses', and billions of Gold Sovereigns are being blown on orbital weapons development. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Unimaginable Doom's national animal is the hawk, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its currency is the Gold Sovereign.
Most Recent Government Activity: 11 hours ago
- 12 hours ago: Unimaginable Doom was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Tintarios.
- 17 hours ago: Following new legislation in Unimaginable Doom, billions of Gold Sovereigns are being blown on orbital weapons development.
- 21 hours ago: Unimaginable Doom endorsed The Holy Empire of Tintarios.
- 21 hours ago: Unimaginable Doom endorsed The Democratic Republic of Niana.
- 21 hours ago: Unimaginable Doom endorsed The Queendom of Morbellesper.
- 21 hours ago: Unimaginable Doom endorsed The Bulging Byceps of Quair.
- 21 hours ago: Unimaginable Doom endorsed The Prosperous Republic of Northlandsia.
- 21 hours ago: Unimaginable Doom endorsed The Republic of Bristol C.
- 23 hours ago: Unimaginable Doom was endorsed by The Republic of Bristol C.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Unimaginable Doom, jails have become colloquially known as 'vampire houses'.
Endorsements Received: 83 » Grosseschnauzer, Blackshear41, Velon, Groovistan, Great Bights Mum, Yaorozu, Elevation, Espana Japones, Jefffliu, Selfgradatude, Agramer, BrightFutures, Novare Res, Ischaemia, Former English Colony, Pasargad, God n Country n Byron, Herzliyya, Bothia, Jediahlonia, Massarie, New-Magrathea, Mk Steele, New haven america, Democatic Donkeys, East Oceania, New hydra and canceron, Oilgarchy, Eglise Sainte Eve, Fengate, Cantalupo, Abs123, Andromeda Islands, Marscuponiland, Enif, My Utopian World, Casal Centeio, Mariensbergian Principality, Democratic Republic of England, Macworld, The Marians, McMasterdonia, Wairos, Mandexia, Karzos, Emmerian Republic, Calamazo, Everywheristan, Renetopia, HMS Unicorn, and 33 others.Zeroxis, Avalon, Vietanimo, Malinka, Malvad, Transcostrian Federative Republic, Ator People, Olvern, Alunya, Framhaven, Khjagobei, Quasaria, Kiwitaicho, EVOLUTION786, Shogunate, The Teddy, Bump And Grind, Els Sentra, Whereisthatistan, One Vision, Arcadiom, New Absurdistan, Eumbner, Blaktovia, New Delvia, Assorted sucrose-based lifeforms, New North Aqmuland, Giancarlo, Erzo, The Democratic States of LibertarianLand, New Ancient Rome, Bristol C, and Tintarios.