The Sith Empire of Unavailable is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Kim Jong Un with an iron fist, and renowned for its parental licensing program, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 11.92 billion Unavailableans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, although Industry, Education, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Spirituality and Welfare aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Unbelievable. The average income tax rate is 46.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Unavailablean economy, worth a remarkable 4,722 trillion unknowns a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Woodchip Exports, and Gambling. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 396,183 unknowns, with the richest citizens earning 5.3 times as much as the poorest.
The police have reaffirmed their tough stance on drugs, the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Unbelievable, skateparks can be found in every city, and the only places to see unseens now are at local zoos. Crime is totally unknown. Unavailable's national animal is the unseen, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Unrest.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Unavailable, the only places to see unseens now are at local zoos.
- : Following new legislation in Unavailable, skateparks can be found in every city.
- : Following new legislation in Unavailable, the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Unbelievable.
- : Following new legislation in Unavailable, the police have reaffirmed their tough stance on drugs.
- : Unavailable endorsed The Nomadic Peoples of Waraira.
- : Unavailable was ranked #1 in the region for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- : Unavailable's influence in Wintreath rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Following new legislation in Unavailable, a new generation of aquariumless hotels are being built under government supervision.
- : Unavailable was endorsed by The Nomadic Peoples of Waraira.
- : Following new legislation in Unavailable, new safety regulations require all cars manufactured in Unavailable to be bombproof.
Endorsements Received: 13 » Seileem, Clifta, The Anathema, Democratic-Liberal States, The Open Rift, Separatist Allies, Witche Terra, Warwik, Santa Clara Cartel, Balloon Kingdom, Witchmond, The Commonwealth of The Derpyland Tribes, and Waraira.