“What is unseen and is unknown is also unavailable”
|Category: Compulsory Consumerist State|
Regional Influence: Vassal
Location: the Rejected Realms
The Sith Empire of Unavailable is a colossal, economically powerful nation, ruled by Kim Jong Un with an iron fist, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 8.555 billion Unavailableans are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Defence, and Commerce. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Unbelievable. The average income tax rate is 89%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Information Technology industry, followed by Tourism and Arms Manufacturing.
Women wear burqas to avoid unwanted male attention, Max Barry is this year's Miss Unavailable, some members of Parliament are illiterate, and museums occasionally burn priceless artifacts in order to intimidate foreign curators. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Unavailable's national animal is the unseen, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Unrest, and its currency is the unknown.
Most Recent Government Activity: 11 hours ago
- 4 hours ago: Unavailable was reclassified from "Capitalist Paradise" to "Compulsory Consumerist State".
- 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Unavailable, museums occasionally burn priceless artifacts in order to intimidate foreign curators.
- 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Unavailable, some members of Parliament are illiterate.
- 7 hours ago: Unavailable was endorsed by The Kingdom of Hemingford.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Unavailable, Max Barry is this year's Miss Unavailable.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Unavailable, women wear burqas to avoid unwanted male attention.
- 1 day 10 hours ago: Unavailable voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn NAZI EUROPE"".
- 2 days 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Unavailable, the unseen is reportedly extinct.
- 2 days 16 hours ago: Unavailable was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Cultured.
- 2 days 16 hours ago: Following new legislation in Unavailable, birth rates have hit an all-time low.
Endorsements Received: 29 » Zyonn, Zdravstvuite, ZeaI, Trawa, --Camila--, Empirix, Strana Mechty, Byzant, Liuchong, Bvriania, Xii, Stabilitatem, The Russian Federation and Soviet Union, Brahms, Azrkyrtovaken, The Citizens Commonwealth, The United American Empire, Keefenstein, Perfect Sublime Masters, Shuddera, Sedgistan, Unibot III, Hurbania, Logibict, One Vision, H4rbring3r, Addled Braintopia, Smurflandia, and Hemingford.