“What is unseen and is unknown is also unavailable”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Vassal
Location: the Rejected Realms
The Sith Empire of Unavailable is a colossal, economically powerful nation, ruled by Kim Jong Un with an even hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed population of 9.072 billion Unavailableans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Education, and Commerce. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Unbelievable. The average income tax rate is 89%, and even higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Information Technology industry, followed by Tourism and Arms Manufacturing.
Protesters are up in arms over new nuclear power stations, the psych wards are overflowing with transsexuals, all guns must be registered, and the government provides its citizenry with the same mass produced rations. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Unavailable's national animal is the unseen, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Unrest, and its currency is the unknown.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 18 hours ago
- 1 day 10 hours ago: Following new legislation in Unavailable, the government provides its citizenry with the same mass produced rations.
- 1 day 10 hours ago: Following new legislation in Unavailable, all guns must be registered.
- 1 day 17 hours ago: Unavailable voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Hobbesistan"".
- 2 days 10 hours ago: Following new legislation in Unavailable, the psych wards are overflowing with transsexuals.
- 2 days 10 hours ago: Following new legislation in Unavailable, protesters are up in arms over new nuclear power stations.
- 3 days 10 hours ago: Following new legislation in Unavailable, citizens have reported seeing strange rays of light emanating from the moon.
- 3 days 16 hours ago: Unavailable endorsed The Volksrepublik of Moerderreich.
- 3 days 22 hours ago: Unavailable was endorsed by The Volksrepublik of Moerderreich.
- 3 days 22 hours ago: Following new legislation in Unavailable, Unavailable's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region.
- 3 days 22 hours ago: Following new legislation in Unavailable, women wear burqas to avoid unwanted male attention.
Endorsements Received: 33 » Zyonn, Zdravstvuite, Trawa, --Camila--, Empirix, Byzant, Liuchong, Bvriania, Xii, Stabilitatem, Brahms, Azrkyrtovaken, The Citizens Commonwealth, The United American Empire, Keefenstein, Perfect Sublime Masters, Shuddera, Sedgistan, Unibot III, Hurbania, Logibict, Addled Braintopia, Smurflandia, Hemingford, Marrow Wind, Bunnelia, Rolf harris, Sarotte, The Russian Federation and Soviet Union, Golarion, Farmora, The Argentinian Regime, and Moerderreich.