The Militaristic Angelocracy of Uciniple is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by President Nelson Rosswier with a fair hand, and renowned for its unlimited-speed roads, sprawling nuclear power plants, and daily referendums. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 10.574 billion Ucinipleans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, liberal, pro-business government, or what there is of one, prioritizes Law & Order, with Education and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Welfare receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pacifia. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Uciniplean economy, worth a remarkable 3,154 trillion Donueds a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Soda Sales. Average income is an amazing 298,341 Donueds, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 2,016,064 per year while the poor average 16,327, a ratio of 123 to 1.
Citizens are permitted to carry concealed handguns, birth rates have hit an all-time low, the nation is loathed abroad for dumping all of its waste in international waters, and voting is voluntary. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Uciniple's national animal is the Wolf, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity: 7 hours ago
- 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Uciniple, voting is voluntary.
- 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Uciniple, the nation is loathed abroad for dumping all of its waste in international waters.
- 3 days 3 hours ago: Uciniple was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Gambling Industry (last census: Top 5%).
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Uciniple, birth rates have hit an all-time low.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Uciniple, citizens are permitted to carry concealed handguns.
- 5 days ago: Uciniple was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Uciniple, the government has cut its subsidies for all special interest groups.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Uciniple, mobile phone masts are being erected all over the country.
- 11 days ago: Following new legislation in Uciniple, inheritance tax has recently been abolished.
- 12 days ago: Uciniple fell out of the world Top 5% for Most Subsidized Industry.