“For Mercy and Justice”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Duckspeaker
Location: 10000 Islands
The Just of Tzo is a gargantuan, safe nation, remarkable for its devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, intelligent population of 21.505 billion Tzoans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, the Environment, and Social Equality. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Serenity. The average income tax rate is 100%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
The government helps teach children how to kill a man from six paces, government-run screening operations remove embryos with severe genetic disorders, tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests, and students cut up leftover Units during Arts and Crafts. Crime is totally unknown. Tzo's national animal is the Albatros, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Unit.
Most Recent Government Activity: 35 minutes ago
- 33 minutes ago: Tzo endorsed The Commonwealth of Mirani.
- 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Tzo, students cut up leftover Units during Arts and Crafts.
- 10 hours ago: Tzo was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Mirani.
- 18 hours ago: Following new legislation in Tzo, tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests.
- 1 day 16 hours ago: Tzo endorsed The Federation of Food Web.
- 1 day 18 hours ago: Following new legislation in Tzo, government-run screening operations remove embryos with severe genetic disorders.
- 1 day 21 hours ago: Tzo was endorsed by The Federation of Food Web.
- 2 days 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Tzo, the government helps teach children how to kill a man from six paces.
- 2 days 18 hours ago: Following new legislation in Tzo, companies struggle to cover for the hordes of employees on parental leave.
- 3 days 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Tzo, cars are banned.
Endorsements Received: 94 » Dustwind, Phrados, Achiotopia, Arkanglia, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Chronopolice, Seranis, Christian Indonesia, Robloxica, The Soylent Green Party, Invictus, Screaming Saint, Onarii, Anollasia, Thesan, Solleana, Kievskaya, Imbarien, Tesla Electricity Nation, Jamestonian Empire, Sticks and Skulls, IceXChaos, Rex Republic, Athenian League, Testa, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Cuiken, Earth Federation, Slaytania, Matterland, Thomason, The Great Red North, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Volpandria, Kelvinski, Yatsuhashimurasaki, The imperial state of Japan, HEU 1, Steidenland, Lorigan, Zybex, Nubpryton, Coreras, Gitchie Manito, Mystiquelle, Spncrgmn, Republic Of Sindria, United Stochacist States, Spagatine states of Potato, and 44 others.Lost Islands of Pantagon, SOAD Music, Wolfhunters, Adaloupe, Beiluxia, Moraxellon, Strenuus, The Isle of Tol Eressea, Southern Islands of Death, Markanite, LARF, Aipotu Ruo, Awesomeness of pandas, Linkdahero, Dycion, Korean United States, Zyrcrestia, Zafalla, Kokkinostan, Nord Amour, Federation of Science and Freedom, Nojia, Goat Horns, Samonaemia, Anime Banana, The United Island Tribes, Pilrimania, Slowmeadow, The Hapes Consortium, Wysrod, Blogotopia, New Hodgepodge, The Walkerworld Empire, Namabia, Creeptopia, Theviolentninjaland, Royal Hindus, New Duveland, Richecstan, Rogue Zealand, Ze Czech, Zabbar, Makstates, and Mirani.