The Just of Tzo is a gargantuan, genial nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 22.636 billion Tzoans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Serenity. The income tax rate is 100%.
The large but stagnant Tzoan economy, worth 650 trillion Units a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. Average income is 28,726 Units, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens may cast their vote over the internet or phone, third party candidates are now gaining some representation in Parliament, a new generation of aquariumless hotels are being built under government supervision, and elevator music has been replaced by thrash metal played at maximum volume. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tzo's national animal is the Albatros, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 17 hours ago
- 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Tzo, elevator music has been replaced by thrash metal played at maximum volume.
- 17 hours ago: Following new legislation in Tzo, a new generation of aquariumless hotels are being built under government supervision.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Tzo, third party candidates are now gaining some representation in Parliament.
- 1 day 17 hours ago: Following new legislation in Tzo, citizens may cast their vote over the internet or phone.
- 1 day 23 hours ago: Tzo endorsed The Ardrean Mining Colony of Ninabi.
- 2 days 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Tzo, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed.
- 2 days 9 hours ago: Tzo was endorsed by The Ardrean Mining Colony of Ninabi.
- 2 days 17 hours ago: Following new legislation in Tzo, retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites.
- 3 days 5 hours ago: Tzo was reclassified from "Liberal Democratic Socialists" to "Left-wing Utopia".
- 3 days 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Tzo, the Supreme Court vehemently protects civil rights and the right to privacy.
Endorsements Received: 99 » Dustwind, Phrados, Achiotopia, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Chronopolice, Seranis, Christian Indonesia, Robloxica, The Soylent Green Party, Screaming Saint, Onarii, Solleana, Kievskaya, Imbarien, Tesla Electricity Nation, Jamestonian Empire, IceXChaos, Rex Republic, Testa, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Earth Federation, Slaytania, Matterland, The Great Red North, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Kelvinski, Yatsuhashimurasaki, The imperial state of Japan, Steidenland, Coreras, Gitchie Manito, Mystiquelle, Spncrgmn, Lost Islands of Pantagon, SOAD Music, Wolfhunters, Beiluxia, Awesomeness of pandas, Linkdahero, Dycion, Korean United States, Zyrcrestia, Kokkinostan, Nojia, Samonaemia, Anime Banana, Slowmeadow, Blogotopia, Creeptopia, and 49 others.Theviolentninjaland, Royal Hindus, Richecstan, Rogue Zealand, Ze Czech, The Iron Crown Order, Denly, Fujisan, The Peach Islands, Pacific Commonwealth, Kevnaria, Loviny, Shempi, Valentina Volkova, The United Dog Days Providence, FBSK, Ilha Rongo Koa, Germanahii, New Quantopia, Aersoldorf, Lenintopia, Green Counties, Zeklandia, Manlinesslavia, Exustyr, Elthicshire, Othan, UndyingLight, Shigiel, Caesarian Rule, Zumwalt, West Gensokyo, AdyLand, Wysrod, Licnosloboda, Axikriz, Piurre Majoris, The Republic of lkxciv, Neo-Fantasia, Austral Coast, Limonata, Heartwill, Free Colombians, Hopetown, Ozylandias, CFNI, The Marquesas, Red Hands, and Ninabi.