The Just of Tzo is a gargantuan, cultured nation, notable for its national health service, state-planned economy, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 25.396 billion Tzoans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded, outspoken government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Serenity. The income tax rate is 100%.
The enormous but underdeveloped Tzoan economy, worth a remarkable 4,812 trillion Units a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. Average income is an impressive 189,481 Units, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Most of the nation's wealthy aristocrats are dentists, the state believes that nature-oriented summer camps will somehow solve youth crime, the nation's leading climatologists are investigating animal flatulence in efforts to reduce methane emissions, and a ban on unsolicited cold calling in all forms is in effect. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tzo's national animal is the Albatros, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, a ban on unsolicited cold calling in all forms is in effect.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the nation's leading climatologists are investigating animal flatulence in efforts to reduce methane emissions.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the state believes that nature-oriented summer camps will somehow solve youth crime.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, most of the nation's wealthy aristocrats are dentists.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, invading armies are given hard glares for their cheek.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, drunk drivers are sent to rehabilitation paid for by the government.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the nation has opened its arms to an influx of refugees.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, Max Barry is this year's Miss Tzo.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, government reports are now used to teach toddlers to read.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, educators and parents alike are allowing children to view the internet again after violent videos were purged.
Endorsements Received: 129 » Dustwind, Achiotopia, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Seranis, Robloxica, The Soylent Green Party, Onarii, Solleana, Imbarien, Rex Republic, Testa, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Earth Federation, Slaytania, Matterland, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Kelvinski, Coreras, Mystiquelle, Spncrgmn, Wolfhunters, Beiluxia, Linkdahero, Zyrcrestia, Kokkinostan, Samonaemia, Slowmeadow, Blogotopia, Creeptopia, The Iron Crown Order, Denly, The United Dog Days Providence, Ilha Rongo Koa, Germanahii, Zeklandia, Manlinesslavia, Wysrod, The Republic of lkxciv, Limonata, Chip Skylark, De Danann, AmericaIS THE BEST, New Icelandic Republic, Hellazar, The Kalmaray Technocracy, Drakkar Unitary Absolutist, Chronopolice, Cardini, The Tasmanian Islands, and 79 others.Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Walosia, Trimad, A Death Arena, Spiritbw, Zeganas, Colonel Terrosit, Seantonia, Perzische Keizer, Lady of the light, Candlewhisper Archive, Thorough, Germanic and Jewish people, Marinoians, Grifopolis, Aedue, Wailfolk, Collective Society of Clementi, Better Indonesia, Aipotu Ruo, Samu Island, The State of Walrus Devotion, Iluuz, Digatoria, Carthosha, Siuts, Puzzlement Pizza, Hawalius, Dopiax, Cesaris, The Mindsweep, Jeremima, Sofa Class, Louisistan, Karlstejn, Glorious Nero, The Republic of Hartonia, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Zuslosal, DrewvilleAllDay, Campo de la Paz, The Republic of The Sith, Astrx, Metricis, Sovereign Republic of Welm, Creta Islands, North Southumberland, The Exclave Of Chernoclav, Keam, New Katamenia, Grimlandia, Atlantic States of the World, Myopic, Elsewhereland, Statemeil, Phrados, XDia, Mohr, Rabbitomia, Gunzerlander, Knutes, New Mimiland, Calupti, The Vare, Bannana Tree, The Sarsinian Islands, Rimor Publicae, A Short-sighted Parrot, Darizzle, Agenosa, Militanis, UNpoopburg, Eoin Island, Paragone, New Colbycountry, DunNaGall, Slugville, Somnia Vagus, and Kobomania.