The Just of Tzo is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its smutty television, keen interest in outer space, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 22.858 billion Tzoans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded, outspoken government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Serenity. The income tax rate is 100%.
The large but stagnant Tzoan economy, worth 657 trillion Units a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. Average income is 28,781 Units, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation is illegal, there have been reports of people marrying housepets, welfare funding has recently gone through the roof, and the government is spending millions on alternative clean-burning fuels. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tzo's national animal is the Albatros, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 6 hours ago
- 2 minutes ago: Tzo was endorsed by The Queendom of Ledarnia.
- 102 minutes ago: Tzo was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of The Taos.
- 6 hours ago: Tzo voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protected Status in Wartime".
- 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Tzo, the government is spending millions on alternative clean-burning fuels.
- 17 hours ago: Tzo endorsed The Republic of Pambudia.
- 17 hours ago: Tzo endorsed The Protectorate of Tyraina.
- 18 hours ago: Following new legislation in Tzo, welfare funding has recently gone through the roof.
- 21 hours ago: Tzo was endorsed by The Republic of Pambudia.
- 23 hours ago: Tzo was endorsed by The Protectorate of Tyraina.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Tzo, there have been reports of people marrying housepets.
Endorsements Received: 99 » Dustwind, Phrados, Achiotopia, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Chronopolice, Seranis, Christian Indonesia, Robloxica, The Soylent Green Party, Screaming Saint, Onarii, Solleana, Kievskaya, Imbarien, Jamestonian Empire, IceXChaos, Rex Republic, Testa, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Earth Federation, Slaytania, Matterland, The Great Red North, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Kelvinski, Yatsuhashimurasaki, The imperial state of Japan, Steidenland, Coreras, Gitchie Manito, Mystiquelle, Spncrgmn, Lost Islands of Pantagon, SOAD Music, Wolfhunters, Beiluxia, Awesomeness of pandas, Linkdahero, Dycion, Korean United States, Zyrcrestia, Kokkinostan, Nojia, Samonaemia, Slowmeadow, Blogotopia, Creeptopia, Theviolentninjaland, Richecstan, and 49 others.Rogue Zealand, Ze Czech, The Iron Crown Order, Denly, Fujisan, Pacific Commonwealth, Kevnaria, Loviny, Shempi, Valentina Volkova, The United Dog Days Providence, Ilha Rongo Koa, Germanahii, New Quantopia, Aersoldorf, Lenintopia, Zeklandia, Manlinesslavia, Exustyr, Elthicshire, Othan, UndyingLight, Caesarian Rule, Zumwalt, West Gensokyo, Wysrod, Licnosloboda, Axikriz, Piurre Majoris, The Republic of lkxciv, Neo-Fantasia, Austral Coast, Limonata, Heartwill, Free Colombians, Hopetown, Ozylandias, CFNI, The Marquesas, Demeterium, Yustafar, Argamina, Chip Skylark, Samanar, The Kingsley Islands, De Danann, Tyraina, The Taos, and Ledarnia.