The Just of Tzo is a gargantuan, genial nation, remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, absence of drug laws, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 23.747 billion Tzoans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Serenity. The income tax rate is 100%.
The large but stagnant Tzoan economy, worth 697 trillion Units a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. Average income is 29,390 Units, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Students cut up leftover Units during Arts and Crafts, houses and businesses are bulldozed to make way for ever-expanding cemeteries, citizens wishing to leave the country must surrender half their wealth to the government, and breast milk is being redistributed from each according to their ability to each according to their need. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tzo's national animal is the Albatros, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Tzo is ranked 2,041st in 10000 Islands and 143,361st in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates, scoring -3,087 on the Workforce Participation Versus Theoretical Maximum Metric.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, breast milk is being redistributed from each according to their ability to each according to their need.
- : Tzo was endorsed by The Community of Thorough.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, citizens wishing to leave the country must surrender half their wealth to the government.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, houses and businesses are bulldozed to make way for ever-expanding cemeteries.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, students cut up leftover Units during Arts and Crafts.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the nation refuses to discard its increasingly useless penny.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the government is spending millions on 'trust campaigns' in an effort to win back the public's support.
- : Tzo was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Nudest (last census: Top 10%).
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the government funds large training centres to turn Albatross into functioning members of society.
Endorsements Received: 116 » Dustwind, Phrados, Achiotopia, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Seranis, Robloxica, The Soylent Green Party, Screaming Saint, Onarii, Solleana, Imbarien, Jamestonian Empire, Rex Republic, Testa, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Earth Federation, Slaytania, Matterland, The Great Red North, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Kelvinski, The imperial state of Japan, Steidenland, Coreras, Gitchie Manito, Mystiquelle, Spncrgmn, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Wolfhunters, Beiluxia, Linkdahero, Dycion, Zyrcrestia, Kokkinostan, Nojia, Samonaemia, Slowmeadow, Blogotopia, Creeptopia, Theviolentninjaland, The Iron Crown Order, Denly, Kevnaria, The United Dog Days Providence, Ilha Rongo Koa, Germanahii, Zeklandia, Manlinesslavia, Exustyr, and 66 others.UndyingLight, Zumwalt, Wysrod, The Republic of lkxciv, Austral Coast, Limonata, Heartwill, Chip Skylark, Samanar, De Danann, Putinen, RhoCancri, Nine Billion Names of Snow, AmericaIS THE BEST, The Second Tsardom Of Russia, Qup, Isealar, New Icelandic Republic, United States of Canapan, Solzhenitsyn, Azerystan, Hellazar, Trussiama, Saecula, Alexreich, Ru Fibi, Paffnia, The Kalmaray Technocracy, Hawalius, Drakkar Unitary Absolutist, Chronopolice, Oldiron, Aipotu Ruo, Cardini, KoneBaung, The Tasmanian Islands, Ghost Apartments, Neversurrender, Skummeland, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Walosia, Trimad, Saint Laura Islands, A Death Arena, Kelvaros Prime, Mesiye, Spiritbw, Lacroxe, Zeganas, Sonsaku, WeeabooNashion, Quicky Zebra, Hasurei, Colonel Terrosit, Awesomeness of pandas, GREAT EMPIRE 100, Seantonia, Persecution Mania, Perzische Keizer, Lady of the light, Cappinsackin, Saendarans, Candlewhisper Archive, Rhodeniadum, Green Counties, and Thorough.