“For Mercy and Justice”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Duckspeaker
Location: 10000 Islands
The Just of Tzo is a gargantuan, cultured nation, renowned for its anti-smoking policies. The compassionate, intelligent population of 21.301 billion Tzoans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, the Environment, and Social Equality. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Serenity. The average income tax rate is 100%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Traveller camps regularly block five-lane superhighways, police spend their Saturday nights breaking up illegal street races, libraries are now installed with jacuzzis and mini-bars, and anti-government web sites are springing up. Crime is totally unknown. Tzo's national animal is the Albatros, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Unit.
Most Recent Government Activity: 7 minutes ago
- 117 minutes ago: Following new legislation in Tzo, anti-government web sites are springing up.
- 13 hours ago: Following new legislation in Tzo, libraries are now installed with jacuzzis and mini-bars.
- 1 day 1 hour ago: Following new legislation in Tzo, police spend their Saturday nights breaking up illegal street races.
- 1 day 13 hours ago: Tzo was reclassified from "Liberal Democratic Socialists" to "Left-wing Utopia".
- 1 day 13 hours ago: Following new legislation in Tzo, traveller camps regularly block five-lane superhighways.
- 2 days 1 hour ago: Following new legislation in Tzo, anti-government political posters adorn every building like wallpaper.
- 2 days 13 hours ago: Following new legislation in Tzo, the government seeks peaceful forum with terrorists.
- 3 days 1 hour ago: Following new legislation in Tzo, most of the nation's wealthy aristocrats are dentists.
- 3 days 13 hours ago: Following new legislation in Tzo, crime is on the rise as DNA sampling has been all but outlawed.
- 4 days ago: Tzo's influence in 10000 Islands rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
Endorsements Received: 84 » Dustwind, Phrados, Achiotopia, Arkanglia, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Blogotopia, Chronopolice, Seranis, Christian Indonesia, Robloxica, The Soylent Green Party, Invictus, Screaming Saint, Onarii, Anollasia, Thesan, Solleana, Kievskaya, Imbarien, Tesla Electricity Nation, Jamestonian Empire, Sticks and Skulls, IceXChaos, Rex Republic, Musashi Ariadust, Athenian League, Testa, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Cuiken, Earth Federation, Slaytania, Matterland, Thomason, The Great Red North, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Volpandria, Kelvinski, Yatsuhashimurasaki, The imperial state of Japan, Christopolas, HEU 1, Steidenland, Lorigan, Zybex, Nubpryton, Coreras, Gitchie Manito, Mystiquelle, Spncrgmn, and 34 others.Republic Of Sindria, United Stochacist States, Spagatine states of Potato, Lost Islands of Pantagon, SOAD Music, Wolfhunters, Adaloupe, Beiluxia, Moraxellon, Strenuus, The Isle of Tol Eressea, Ganda1f, Southern Islands of Death, Thraceam, Markanite, Creeptopia, LARF, Aipotu Ruo, Awesomeness of pandas, Mushika, Linkdahero, Dycion, Korean United States, Zyrcrestia, Zafalla, Elzirn, Kokkinostan, Nord Amour, Federation of Science and Freedom, Nojia, Goat Horns, Secret Islands, Samonaemia, and Anime Banana.