The Just of Tzo is a gargantuan, genial nation, renowned for its museums and concert halls, state-planned economy, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 22.109 billion Tzoans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded, outspoken government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Serenity. The income tax rate is 100%.
The large but stagnant Tzoan economy, worth 628 trillion Units a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. Average income is 28,424 Units, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one, people faint regularly as they get stuck with compulsory vaccinations, all forms of advertising are banned, and voting is voluntary. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tzo's national animal is the Albatros, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 13 hours ago
- 2 hours ago: Following new legislation in Tzo, voting is voluntary.
- 9 hours ago: Tzo was endorsed by The People's Republic of FBSK.
- 13 hours ago: Tzo endorsed The Borderlands of All glory to the hypno-toad.
- 15 hours ago: Following new legislation in Tzo, all forms of advertising are banned.
- 17 hours ago: Tzo was endorsed by The Borderlands of All glory to the hypno-toad.
- 21 hours ago: Tzo endorsed The Commonwealth of The United Dog Days Providence.
- 22 hours ago: Tzo was endorsed by The Commonwealth of The United Dog Days Providence.
- 1 day 2 hours ago: Following new legislation in Tzo, people faint regularly as they get stuck with compulsory vaccinations.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: Following new legislation in Tzo, the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one.
- 2 days 2 hours ago: Following new legislation in Tzo, the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes.
Endorsements Received: 92 » Dustwind, Phrados, Achiotopia, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Chronopolice, Seranis, Christian Indonesia, Robloxica, The Soylent Green Party, Invictus, Screaming Saint, Onarii, Anollasia, Solleana, Kievskaya, Imbarien, Tesla Electricity Nation, Jamestonian Empire, IceXChaos, Rex Republic, Testa, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Earth Federation, Slaytania, Matterland, The Great Red North, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Volpandria, Kelvinski, Yatsuhashimurasaki, The imperial state of Japan, HEU 1, Steidenland, Lorigan, Nubpryton, Coreras, Gitchie Manito, Mystiquelle, Spncrgmn, United Stochacist States, Spagatine states of Potato, Lost Islands of Pantagon, SOAD Music, Wolfhunters, Beiluxia, Moraxellon, The Isle of Tol Eressea, Markanite, Aipotu Ruo, and 42 others.Awesomeness of pandas, Linkdahero, Dycion, Korean United States, Zyrcrestia, Kokkinostan, Federation of Science and Freedom, Nojia, Samonaemia, Anime Banana, Slowmeadow, Wysrod, Blogotopia, The Walkerworld Empire, Namabia, Creeptopia, Theviolentninjaland, Royal Hindus, Richecstan, Rogue Zealand, Ze Czech, Zabbar, Makstates, The Iron Crown Order, Denly, Fujisan, Seloria, Gyllia, The Peach Islands, Mike728, Moner Nation, Vijayapur, The Republic of Michigan, Cazalius Lodra, Pacific Commonwealth, Kevnaria, Loviny, Shempi, Valentina Volkova, The United Dog Days Providence, All glory to the hypno-toad, and FBSK.