The Just of Tzo is a gargantuan, safe nation, remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, otherworldly petting zoo, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 25.568 billion Tzoans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Serenity. The income tax rate is 100%.
The enormous but stagnant Tzoan economy, worth a remarkable 3,091 trillion Units a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. Average income is an impressive 120,926 Units, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Rare art has become a significant factor in negotiating all foreign trade agreements, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction, every week is blindness awareness week, and fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tzo's national animal is the Albatros, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tzo was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Algutha.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, every week is blindness awareness week.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, rare art has become a significant factor in negotiating all foreign trade agreements.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, soylent products are an expensive commodity due to a lack of volunteers.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the mob and the police have recently had numerous clashes in the back alleys of Tzo's cities due to the government's steadfast anti-casino stance.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, charged suspects often have to wait years before the courts have room to judge their trial.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, religious organizations are being forced to leave the country or pay income taxes like everybody else.
Endorsements Received: 129 » Dustwind, Achiotopia, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Seranis, Robloxica, The Soylent Green Party, Onarii, Solleana, Imbarien, Rex Republic, Testa, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Earth Federation, Slaytania, Matterland, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Kelvinski, Coreras, Mystiquelle, Spncrgmn, Wolfhunters, Beiluxia, Linkdahero, Zyrcrestia, Kokkinostan, Samonaemia, Slowmeadow, Blogotopia, Creeptopia, The Iron Crown Order, Denly, The United Dog Days Providence, Germanahii, Zeklandia, Manlinesslavia, Wysrod, The Republic of lkxciv, Limonata, Chip Skylark, De Danann, AmericaIS THE BEST, New Icelandic Republic, Hellazar, The Kalmaray Technocracy, Drakkar Unitary Absolutist, Cardini, The Tasmanian Islands, Democratic Peoples Republic of the US, Walosia, and 79 others.Trimad, A Death Arena, Spiritbw, Zeganas, Colonel Terrosit, Seantonia, Perzische Keizer, Lady of the light, Candlewhisper Archive, Thorough, Germanic and Jewish people, Marinoians, Grifopolis, Aedue, Wailfolk, Collective Society of Clementi, Better Indonesia, Aipotu Ruo, Samu Island, The State of Walrus Devotion, Iluuz, Digatoria, Carthosha, Siuts, Puzzlement Pizza, Hawalius, Dopiax, Cesaris, Sofa Class, Louisistan, Karlstejn, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Zuslosal, DrewvilleAllDay, Campo de la Paz, The Republic of The Sith, Astrx, Sovereign Republic of Welm, Creta Islands, North Southumberland, The Exclave Of Chernoclav, Keam, New Katamenia, Grimlandia, Atlantic States of the World, Myopic, Elsewhereland, Statemeil, Phrados, XDia, Mohr, Rabbitomia, Gunzerlander, Calupti, The Vare, The Sarsinian Islands, Rimor Publicae, A Short-sighted Parrot, Darizzle, Agenosa, Militanis, UNpoopburg, Eoin Island, Paragone, New Colbycountry, DunNaGall, Slugville, Somnia Vagus, Kobomania, Free Tristania, Mursilis, MagnaPene, Boltor, Soldaten des Hippokrates, Sinus23, The Future Gods, Ozylandias, Jhonshire, and Algutha.