The Just of Tzo is a gargantuan, cultured nation, renowned for its anti-smoking policies, keen interest in outer space, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 23.206 billion Tzoans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded, outspoken government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Serenity. The income tax rate is 100%.
The large but stagnant Tzoan economy, worth 673 trillion Units a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. Average income is 29,031 Units, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas, Serenity spends billions upgrading public transport, and radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tzo's national animal is the Albatros, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, Serenity spends billions upgrading public transport.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, citizens can be frequently spotted going about their business stark naked.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, dog breeding has been banned in accordance with recent animal experimentation laws.
- : Tzo endorsed The Queendom of Ledarnia.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, leather-clad individuals can be seen walking their slaves in public parks.
- : Tzo was endorsed by The Queendom of Ledarnia.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, there is a dearth of space for new houses.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, any citizen who cries is immediately assigned a psychiatrist.
Endorsements Received: 101 » Dustwind, Phrados, Achiotopia, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Chronopolice, Seranis, Christian Indonesia, Robloxica, The Soylent Green Party, Screaming Saint, Onarii, Solleana, Kievskaya, Imbarien, Jamestonian Empire, IceXChaos, Rex Republic, Testa, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Earth Federation, Slaytania, Matterland, The Great Red North, Independent State Allied Forces of Belka, Kelvinski, The imperial state of Japan, Steidenland, Coreras, Gitchie Manito, Mystiquelle, Spncrgmn, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Wolfhunters, Beiluxia, Awesomeness of pandas, Linkdahero, Dycion, Zyrcrestia, Kokkinostan, Nojia, Samonaemia, Slowmeadow, Blogotopia, Creeptopia, Theviolentninjaland, Rogue Zealand, Ze Czech, The Iron Crown Order, Denly, and 51 others.Fujisan, Pacific Commonwealth, Kevnaria, Loviny, Shempi, The United Dog Days Providence, Ilha Rongo Koa, Germanahii, New Quantopia, Aersoldorf, Zeklandia, Manlinesslavia, Exustyr, Othan, UndyingLight, Caesarian Rule, Zumwalt, Wysrod, Licnosloboda, The Republic of lkxciv, Neo-Fantasia, Austral Coast, Limonata, Heartwill, Demeterium, Yustafar, Argamina, Chip Skylark, Samanar, De Danann, Tyraina, The Taos, Putinen, The Island of Espya, Swanigassia, RhoCancri, Nine Billion Names of Snow, AmericaIS THE BEST, Ketab, The Second Tsardom Of Russia, Qup, Isealar, New Icelandic Republic, United States of Canapan, New Naprela Islands, United Kingdom of Selesnia, The New Breton Empire, The Peach Islands, Solzhenitsyn, Azerystan, and Ledarnia.