The Just of Tzo is a gargantuan, genial nation, renowned for its anti-smoking policies, national health service, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 25.733 billion Tzoans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded, outspoken government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Serenity. The income tax rate is 100%.
The enormous but stagnant Tzoan economy, worth a remarkable 1,559 trillion Units a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. Average income is 60,584 Units, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Government officials are held to the highest standard of morality, students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak, the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes, and all recreational drugs are legal. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tzo's national animal is the Albatros, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, all recreational drugs are legal.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak.
- : Tzo endorsed The Free States of Flag Flayers.
- : Tzo was endorsed by The Free States of Flag Flayers.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, government officials are held to the highest standard of morality.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, legislators work 24/7 due to an influx of single-issue bills.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, there's a shortage of swinging hot spots as land development grinds to a halt.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the Tzo Enquirer offers weekly cash prizes for 'most blasphemous song, story, or cartoon'.
- : Tzo was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
Endorsements Received: 130 » Dustwind, Achiotopia, FreeGunsForAll, Osea Island, Seranis, Robloxica, The Soylent Green Party, Onarii, Solleana, Imbarien, Rex Republic, Testa, The Blessed and Almighty Bog, Earth Federation, Slaytania, Matterland, Kelvinski, Coreras, Mystiquelle, Spncrgmn, Wolfhunters, Beiluxia, Linkdahero, Zyrcrestia, Kokkinostan, Samonaemia, Blogotopia, Creeptopia, The Iron Crown Order, Denly, The United Dog Days Providence, Germanahii, Zeklandia, Manlinesslavia, Wysrod, The Republic of lkxciv, Limonata, Chip Skylark, De Danann, AmericaIS THE BEST, New Icelandic Republic, Hellazar, The Kalmaray Technocracy, Drakkar Unitary Absolutist, Cardini, The Tasmanian Islands, Walosia, Trimad, A Death Arena, Spiritbw, and 80 others.Zeganas, Colonel Terrosit, Seantonia, Perzische Keizer, Candlewhisper Archive, Thorough, Marinoians, Grifopolis, Aedue, Wailfolk, Collective Society of Clementi, Better Indonesia, Aipotu Ruo, Samu Island, The State of Walrus Devotion, Iluuz, Siuts, Puzzlement Pizza, Hawalius, Dopiax, Cesaris, Sofa Class, Karlstejn, Lost Islands of Pantagon, Zuslosal, DrewvilleAllDay, Campo de la Paz, The Republic of The Sith, Astrx, Creta Islands, North Southumberland, The Exclave Of Chernoclav, New Katamenia, Grimlandia, Myopic, Elsewhereland, Phrados, Mohr, Rabbitomia, Calupti, The Vare, The Sarsinian Islands, Rimor Publicae, A Short-sighted Parrot, Darizzle, Agenosa, UNpoopburg, Paragone, New Colbycountry, DunNaGall, Slugville, Somnia Vagus, Kobomania, Free Tristania, Mursilis, MagnaPene, Boltor, Soldaten des Hippokrates, Sinus23, The Future Gods, Ozylandias, Jhonshire, Algutha, Taemoders, Gentletopia, Flyers Nation, Venkorata, Bacchanation, Mannche, Striagro Uspil, Castica, NorthernMassachusetts, North North Western Brina, Thranon, LiberationVille, Subrosa, Switmerica, The Scottish Highlands and Lowlands, Europe Inc, and Flag Flayers.