The Holy Empire of Typhootania is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by the holy Emperor with an even hand, and notable for its rampant corporate plagiarism, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 22.002 billion Typhootanians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Public Transport. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sankt Caymaningen-Schlonzelsdorf. The average income tax rate is 24.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Typhootanian economy, worth a remarkable 2,003 trillion Schlonzzes a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 91,067 Schlonzzes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Political satirists and late night comedians weep as the government begins cleaning up its act, punitive tariffs protect local industry, school plays were recently banned due to concerns of child endangerment, and education and welfare spending are on the rise. Crime is well under control. Typhootania's national animal is the typhootanian cayman, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Typhootania was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Typhootania was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare and Safest.
- : Typhootania was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments and the Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : The Post-Apocalyptic Empire of Yermaney granted Appearance, Border Control, Communications, and Embassies authority to Typhootania and renamed the office from "Gründungsvater" to "Zweiter Offizier" in Deutschland.
- : Typhootania's influence in Deutschland fell from "Power" to "Powerbroker".
- : Typhootania's influence in Deutschland rose from "Sprat" to "Power".
- : Typhootania relocated from Osiris to Deutschland.
- : Typhootania altered its national flag.
- : Typhootania was refounded in Osiris.
- : Typhootania ceased to exist.