The Feline Haven of Tyninnia is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, notable for its state-planned economy, complete lack of prisons, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 21.895 billion Tyninnians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 74.1%.
The Tyninnian economy, worth a remarkable 1,199 trillion dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Information Technology, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 54,771 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.4 times as much as the poorest.
Major cities shut down as their local sports team takes to the field every day, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews, the government has undertaken a massive education and health program to combat VODAIS, and citizens are bombarded with advertising from their compulsory minature radios. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tyninnia's national animal is the cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 19 days ago
- 12 days ago: Tyninnia's influence in Dragon Lair rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- 48 days ago: Tyninnia fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Pacifist.
- 196 days ago: Tyninnia's influence in Dragon Lair rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- 299 days ago: Tyninnia's influence in Dragon Lair rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- 310 days ago: Tyninnia's influence in Dragon Lair fell from "Duckspeaker" to "Handshaker".
- 347 days ago: Tyninnia's influence in Dragon Lair rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- 1 year 36 days ago: Tyninnia fell out of the world Top 10% for Happiest Citizens.
- 1 year 88 days ago: Tyninnia's influence in Dragon Lair rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- 1 year 191 days ago: Tyninnia's influence in Dragon Lair rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- 1 year 248 days ago: Tyninnia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Happiest Citizens.