“A dog is a dog, but a cat is a purrson.”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Envoy
Location: Dragon Lair
The Feline Haven of Tyninnia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, democratic population of 20.963 billion Tyninnians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 74.6%.
The Tyninnian economy, worth a remarkable 1,140 trillion dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Woodchip Exports. Average income is 54,412 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.4 times as much as the poorest.
Major cities shut down as their local sports team takes to the field every day, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews, the government has undertaken a massive education and health program to combat VODAIS, and citizens are bombarded with advertising from their compulsory minature radios. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tyninnia's national animal is the cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Tyninnia is ranked 7th in Dragon Lair and 46,144th in the world for Most Beautiful Environments, with 43.5 Pounds of Wildlife less Pounds of Concrete per square mile.
Most Recent Government Activity: 45 days ago
- 39 days ago: Tyninnia's influence in Dragon Lair rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- 142 days ago: Tyninnia's influence in Dragon Lair rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- 153 days ago: Tyninnia's influence in Dragon Lair fell from "Duckspeaker" to "Handshaker".
- 190 days ago: Tyninnia's influence in Dragon Lair rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- 244 days ago: Tyninnia fell out of the world Top 10% for Happiest Citizens.
- 296 days ago: Tyninnia's influence in Dragon Lair rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- 1 year 34 days ago: Tyninnia's influence in Dragon Lair rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- 1 year 91 days ago: Tyninnia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Happiest Citizens.
- 1 year 107 days ago: Tyninnia's influence in Dragon Lair rose from "Minnow" to "Vassal".
- 1 year 174 days ago: Tyninnia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Pacifist.