“A dog is a dog, but a cat is a purrson.”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Handshaker
Location: Dragon Lair
The Feline Haven of Tyninnia is a gargantuan, safe nation, renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants. The compassionate, intelligent population of 20.086 billion Tyninnians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Social Welfare, although Education and Healthcare are secondary priorities. The average income tax rate is 64%. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Book Publishing.
Major cities shut down as their local sports team takes to the field every day, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews, the government has undertaken a massive education and health program to combat VODAIS, and citizens are bombarded with advertising from their compulsory minature radios. Crime is well under control. Tyninnia's national animal is the cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 48 days ago
- 6 days ago: Tyninnia's influence in Dragon Lair fell from "Duckspeaker" to "Handshaker".
- 43 days ago: Tyninnia's influence in Dragon Lair rose from "Handshaker" to "Duckspeaker".
- 96 days ago: Tyninnia fell out of the world Top 10% for Happiest Citizens.
- 148 days ago: Tyninnia's influence in Dragon Lair rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- 252 days ago: Tyninnia's influence in Dragon Lair rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- 308 days ago: Tyninnia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Happiest Citizens.
- 324 days ago: Tyninnia's influence in Dragon Lair rose from "Minnow" to "Vassal".
- 1 year 26 days ago: Tyninnia was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Pacifist.
- 1 year 79 days ago: Tyninnia relocated from Monkey Island to Dragon Lair.
- 1 year 85 days ago: Tyninnia fell out of the world Top 10% for Happiest Citizens.