“Technology under Troy, technology is domination.”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Ambassador
The Planetary District of Tyhcoon is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President Cord with an even hand, and notable for its hatred of cheese. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 5.083 billion Tyhcoonians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Defence, although Education and Law & Order are secondary priorities. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Troy. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 80%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Information Technology industry, followed by Beef-Based Agriculture and Furniture Restoration.
The tenet of free speech is held dear, cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates, only 'organics' are permitted to be citizens, and photographers have to apply for a license to photograph President Cord. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tyhcoon's national animal is the Centipede, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the Credon.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 3 hours ago
- 19 hours ago: Tyhcoon fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Cultured.
- 1 day 3 hours ago: Tyhcoon updated the World Factbook entry in Tychrome.
- 1 day 21 hours ago: Tyhcoon's influence in Tychrome fell from "Auxiliary" to "Ambassador".
- 2 days ago: Tyhcoon lodged a message on the Tychrome Regional Message Board.
- 2 days ago: Tyhcoon created a new poll in Tychrome: "Next RP".
- 3 days 9 hours ago: Tyhcoon's influence in Tychrome rose from "Ambassador" to "Auxiliary".
- 4 days ago: Tyhcoon fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Beautiful Environments.
- 4 days ago: Tyhcoon fell out of the regional Top 5% for Most Beautiful Environments.
- 6 days ago: Tyhcoon agreed to construct embassies between Tychrome and The Union of Nations.
- 6 days ago: Tyhcoon rejected a request from The War Torn land of Crimson Dawn for an embassy with Tychrome.