The Green Region Protectorate of Tyfan Union is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by His Excellence Roshi with an even hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies, sprawling nuclear power plants, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, hard-working, humorless population of 5.433 billion Tyfans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is primarily concerned with Education, with Law & Order, Healthcare, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of District A. The average income tax rate is 85.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Tyfan Unionian economy, worth 390 trillion Rupees a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is 71,873 Rupees, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.
The police use sound cannons and mortars to deal with loud parties, corporations cut costs by taking away safety-features on their products, poets and writers are regularly rounded up and shot for entertainment, and psychological disorders are a taboo subject. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tyfan Union's national animal is the Wolverine, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Unaffiliated.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tyfan Union was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Tyfan Union was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
- : Tyfan Union was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Tyfan Union was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Tyfan Union was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Tyfan Union was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Developed.
- : Tyfan Union was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Tyfan Union was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Tyfan Union was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Tyfan Union added the tag "Imperialist" to The Green Region.
Endorsements Received: None.