“One federation for the peace and unity of the galaxy!”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Dominator
Location: Seven Starr Alliance
The TIAF Commonwealth of Tybusenia is a colossal, economically powerful nation, ruled by Governor Arielle Micco with an even hand, and renowned for its punitive income tax rates. Its hard-working, intelligent population of 5.088 billion enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Education, although Healthcare and Defence are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Tybusen City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 81%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Tourism industry.
Criminals are thrown to the Tybusens to repay their debt to society, major cities shut down as their local sports team takes to the field every day, strategic bombers are being converted into preschools, and guns are banned. Crime is totally unknown. Tybusenia's national animal is the Tybusen, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Spodism, and its currency is the Sporebuck.
Most Recent Government Activity: 16 hours ago
- 4 days ago: Tybusenia fell out of the world Top 10% for Safest.
- 13 days ago: Tybusenia fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Gambling Industry.
- 14 days ago: Tybusenia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Best Weather.
- 20 days ago: Tybusenia relocated from Osiris to Seven Starr Alliance.
- 20 days ago: Tybusenia was refounded.
- 20 days ago: Tybusenia ceased to exist.
- 24 days ago: Tybusenia lost WA Delegate status in Seven Starr Alliance.
- 58 days ago: Tybusenia approved the World Assembly proposal "Chemical Weapons Convention".
- 58 days ago: Tybusenia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Safest.
- 63 days ago: Tybusenia was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "Left-Leaning College State".