The Queen's State of Tuvaro is a colossal, orderly nation, remarkable for its frequent executions, punitive income tax rates, and restrictive gun laws. The cynical population of 5.209 billion Tuvaroans are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized morass — juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Spirituality. The average income tax rate is 77.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but stagnant Tuvaroan economy, worth 63.6 trillion betales a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, highly specialized black market in Trout Farming, Automobile Manufacturing, Arms Manufacturing, and Cheese Exports. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 12,211 betales, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Political activists are routinely executed, Harry Potter books are banned, the government awards prizes to television shows featuring stereotype-breaking minority roles, and military spending is on the increase. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tuvaro's national animal is the deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tuvaro was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Most Conservative.
- : Tuvaro was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Most Corrupt Governments.
- : Tuvaro's influence in Ancient Lands rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Tuvaro's influence in Ancient Lands rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Tuvaro's influence in Ancient Lands rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Tuvaro relocated from B1 Kingdom to Ancient Lands.
- : Tuvaro was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
- : Tuvaro was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Safest.
- : Tuvaro was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Tuvaro was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Devout.