|Category: Psychotic Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Republic of Tuvaro is a massive, devout nation, renowned for its strong anti-business politics. Its compassionate, cynical population of 1.291 billion are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defence, and Religion & Spirituality. The average income tax rate is 53%, and even higher for the wealthy. Private enterprise is illegal, but for those in the know there is a slick and highly efficient black market in Arms Manufacturing.
Political activists are routinely executed, Harry Potter books are banned, the government awards prizes to television shows featuring stereotype-breaking minority roles, and military spending is on the increase. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Tuvaro's national animal is the deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the dollar.
Most Recent Government Activity: 11 days ago
- 23 hours ago: Tuvaro was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Authoritarian.
- 2 days 22 hours ago: Tuvaro was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Safest.
- 8 days ago: Tuvaro was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Highest Police Ratios.
- 11 days ago: Tuvaro relocated from The Peoples Pacific to Ionia.
- 11 days ago: Tuvaro relocated from The American National Socialist Party to The Peoples Pacific.
- 11 days ago: Tuvaro relocated from TeveRob to The American National Socialist Party.
- 11 days ago: Tuvaro relocated from The Peoples Pacific to TeveRob.
- 11 days ago: Tuvaro relocated from The allied nations of the world to The Peoples Pacific.
- 89 days ago: Tuvaro was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Conservative.
- 128 days ago: Tuvaro relocated from Western Samoa to The allied nations of the world.