The Queen's State of Tuvaro is a colossal, orderly nation, notable for its frequent executions, compulsory military service, and restrictive gun laws. The cynical, devout population of 6.833 billion Tuvaroans are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized morass — juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Spirituality. The average income tax rate is 77.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but stagnant Tuvaroan economy, worth 83.4 trillion betales a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, highly specialized black market in Trout Farming, Automobile Manufacturing, Arms Manufacturing, and Cheese Exports. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 12,207 betales, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Political activists are routinely executed, Harry Potter books are banned, the government awards prizes to television shows featuring stereotype-breaking minority roles, and military spending is on the increase. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tuvaro's national animal is the deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tuvaro's influence in Kentucky rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Tuvaro's influence in Kentucky rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Tuvaro's influence in Kentucky rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Tuvaro's influence in Kentucky rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Tuvaro relocated from Ecuador to Kentucky.
- : Tuvaro's influence in Ecuador rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Tuvaro was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Extreme.
- : Tuvaro's influence in Ecuador rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Tuvaro's influence in Ecuador rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Tuvaro's influence in Ecuador fell from "Apprentice" to "Squire".