The PoM of Turnopolis is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by PoM Caedus Godfeller with an even hand, and renowned for its parental licensing program, enslaved workforce, and digital currency. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 12.251 billion Turnos are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The minute, corrupt, pro-business government, or what there is of one, is primarily concerned with Defense, although Law & Order and Industry are also considered important, while Social Policy and Welfare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bloodstone. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 1.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Turno economy, worth a remarkable 2,125 trillion Universal Credits a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Gambling, Information Technology, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an impressive 173,509 Universal Credits, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 951,456 per year while the poor average 16,113, a ratio of 59.0 to 1.
Religious organizations are being forced to leave the country or pay income taxes like everybody else, soldiers are equipped with multi-million Universal Credit battlesuits, one-stop superstores divide and conquer family businesses, and violently opinionated speakers can be heard preaching their hateful views on every street corner. Crime is pervasive, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Turnopolis's national animal is the Capitalist, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Capitalism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Turnopolis's influence in Knights of Ren rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- : Turnopolis was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Turnopolis was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pro-Market and Largest Populations.
- : Turnopolis was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : Turnopolis was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry and Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- : Turnopolis's influence in Knights of Ren rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : Turnopolis's influence in Knights of Ren rose from "Truckler" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Turnopolis's influence in Knights of Ren rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Turnopolis's influence in Knights of Ren rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Turnopolis lodged a message on the Knights of Ren Regional Message Board.