“We shall match even the strongest, breath for breath”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Glorious Republic of Tunasai is a colossal, economically powerful nation, ruled by the Chastain Family with an even hand, and remarkable for its compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 6.628 billion Tunasaians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it is mainly concerned with Defence, although Commerce and Law & Order are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of City of the Caesars. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 19%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Tourism, Information Technology, and Arms Manufacturing industries.
Criminals rejoice in the streets as the entire police force is sent away on a training retreat, nine out of ten citizens of Tunasai answered 'nuclear safety inspector' when asked their occupation, Tunasai has been recently classified as an international menace after 'liberating' several nearby territories, and the automotive industry soaks up huge government handouts. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is a problem. Tunasai's national animal is the Timber Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the Tuni.
Most Recent Government Activity: 26 days ago
- 3 days 16 hours ago: Tunasai was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Subsidized Industry.
- 24 days ago: Tunasai was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- 25 days ago: Tunasai was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector (last census: Top 10%).
- 25 days ago: Tunasai was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- 26 days ago: Tunasai was refounded in Osiris.
- 55 days ago: Tunasai ceased to exist.
- 57 days ago: Tunasai fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Cultured.
- 57 days ago: Tunasai was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Cultured.
- 58 days ago: Tunasai was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Fattest Citizens.
- 60 days ago: Tunasai was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.