The Glorious Republic of Tunasai is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by the Chastain Family with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 9.101 billion Tunasaians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Industry, Education, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Social Policy and Welfare receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Caeser Elelín. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 3.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Tunasaian economy, worth a remarkable 1,271 trillion Tunis a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 139,752 Tunis, with the richest citizens earning 9.4 times as much as the poorest.
Only adults may purchase violent video games, invasive drug testing is now performed at elementary school sports days, public incontinence is a growing problem amongst the nation's women, and political gridlock ensues as even the most innocuous legislation is vetoed by the Supreme Court for potential civil rights violations. Crime is relatively low. Tunasai's national animal is the Timber Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tunasai voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Statelessness".
- : Tunasai's influence in The Allied States rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Tunasai's influence in The Allied States rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Tunasai's influence in The Allied States rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Tunasai was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Fattest Citizens and Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Tunasai was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Tunasai relocated from Balder to The Allied States.
- : Tunasai applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Tunasai altered its national flag.
- : Tunasai was refounded in Balder.
Endorsements Received: None.