The Glorious Republic of Tunasai is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by the Chastain Family with an even hand, and renowned for its deadly medical pandemics, frequent executions, and daily referendums. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 7.064 billion Tunasaians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Industry, Education, and Law & Order are also considered important, while Social Policy and Welfare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of City of the Caesars. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 2.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Tunasaian economy, worth 939 trillion Tunis a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 132,948 Tunis, with the richest citizens earning 9.4 times as much as the poorest.
The government struggles to keep up with the endless list of petrol disasters, carpet bombing has decimated Brasilistan's landscape and population, the nation's air missiles have killed thousands of Brasilistan military personnel, and elite teams of assassins have been sent into Brasilistan. Crime, especially youth-related, is moderate, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Tunasai's national animal is the Timber Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tunasai was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Tunasai was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : Tunasai fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Tunasai was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : Tunasai was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Tunasai was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector (last census: Top 10%).
- : Tunasai was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : Tunasai altered its national flag.
- : Tunasai was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Tunasai ceased to exist.