The United Provinces of Tulija is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Arch Minister Arthur Kaylor with a fair hand, and notable for its smutty television, anti-smoking policies, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working, democratic population of 11.015 billion Tulijans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, liberal, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Education, with Defense, Welfare, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Law & Order aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Concordánce. The average income tax rate is 17.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Tulijan economy, worth a remarkable 2,194 trillion Audenes a year, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an impressive 199,231 Audenes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
Traffic cops spend most of their work-hours calculating citizens' monthly income, any citizen who cries is immediately assigned a psychiatrist, the military has grudgingly released all top secret information in an effort for greater transparency, and army rations are served on silver platters. Crime is totally unknown. Tulija's national animal is the Condor, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tulija was endorsed by The United States of Turealia.
- : Tulija was endorsed by The Empire of Morteuphoria Novus.
- : Tulija was endorsed by The Empire of Walterwood.
- : Tulija lost the endorsement of The Empire of Walterwood.
- : Tulija was endorsed by Morteuphoria.
- : Tulija's influence in Libertas rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : Tulija was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Free.
- : Following new legislation in Tulija, army rations are served on silver platters.
- : Following new legislation in Tulija, the military has grudgingly released all top secret information in an effort for greater transparency.
- : Tulija endorsed The United States of Turealia.