“Dignis Nostris Mundus”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: GTA Forums
The United Provinces of Tulija is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Arch Minister Arthur Kaylor with a fair hand, and renowned for its devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 6.993 billion Tulijans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Education, with areas such as Religion & Spirituality and Law & Order receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Concordánce. The average income tax rate is 41%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Book Publishing industry, followed by Tourism and Information Technology.
Leather-clad individuals can be seen walking their slaves in public parks, prison visits increase substantially during election years, the people of Tulija are renowned for their nihilistic attitudes, and dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission. Crime is relatively low. Tulija's national animal is the Condor, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its currency is the Audene.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 8 hours ago
- 19 hours ago: Tulija was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Least Corrupt Governments.
- 1 day 19 hours ago: Tulija was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- 2 days 6 hours ago: Tulija was endorsed by The Geniocracy of Zyonia.
- 2 days 8 hours ago: Tulija voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Anti-Counterfeiting Pact".
- 3 days 8 hours ago: Following new legislation in Tulija, dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission.
- 3 days 11 hours ago: Tulija voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Luna Amore"".
- 4 days ago: Tulija fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Politically Free.
- 4 days ago: Tulija was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Free.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Tulija, the people of Tulija are renowned for their nihilistic attitudes.
- 6 days ago: Tulija voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn General Halcones".