“Dignis Nostris Mundus”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Vassal
Location: GTA Forums
The United Provinces of Tulija is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Arch Minister Arthur Kaylor with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 7.017 billion Tulijans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal government stops and the rest of society begins, but it concentrates mainly on Education, although Defence and Social Welfare are on the agenda. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Concordánce. The average income tax rate is 44%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Book Publishing industry, followed by Tourism and Information Technology.
Dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission, elections have become procedural nightmares due to voters persistently rejecting candidates, the government is using tax revenues to provide jobs for the poor, and graffiti graces every city's streets. Crime is well under control. Tulija's national animal is the Condor, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its currency is the Audene.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 hours ago
- 1 day 22 hours ago: Tulija withdrew its endorsement from The United Kingdom of Santos Castillos.
- 2 days 3 hours ago: Tulija voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Foreign Patent Recognition".
- 2 days 11 hours ago: Tulija's influence in GTA Forums rose from "Minnow" to "Vassal".
- 2 days 11 hours ago: Following new legislation in Tulija, graffiti graces every city's streets.
- 3 days ago: Following new legislation in Tulija, the government is using tax revenues to provide jobs for the poor.
- 3 days ago: Following new legislation in Tulija, elections have become procedural nightmares due to voters persistently rejecting candidates.
- 3 days 11 hours ago: Tulija was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- 4 days ago: Tulija was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Least Corrupt Governments.
- 5 days ago: Tulija was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- 5 days ago: Tulija was endorsed by The Geniocracy of Zyonia.