“Dignis Nostris Mundus”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Powerbroker
The United Provinces of Tulija is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Arch Minister Arthur Kaylor with a fair hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 6.499 billion Tulijans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Education, with areas such as Religion & Spirituality and Law & Order receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Concordánce. The average income tax rate is 35%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Book Publishing industry, followed by Tourism and Information Technology.
Graffiti graces every city's streets, nude art is becoming wildly popular, politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income, and radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion. Crime is totally unknown. Tulija's national animal is the Condor, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its currency is the Audene.
Most Recent Government Activity: 19 hours ago
- 3 hours ago: Following new legislation in Tulija, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion.
- 15 hours ago: Tulija's influence in Elysium rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- 1 day 15 hours ago: Following new legislation in Tulija, politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: Following new legislation in Tulija, nude art is becoming wildly popular.
- 1 day 17 hours ago: Tulija voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Panem"".
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Tulija, graffiti graces every city's streets.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Tulija, new safety regulations require all cars manufactured in Tulija to be bombproof.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Tulija, urban high-volume mailers now receive their mail via chauffeur-driven limousines.
- 5 days ago: Following new legislation in Tulija, surveillance cameras are banned.
- 6 days ago: Tulija was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Fattest Citizens.