“Dignis Nostris Mundus”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Negotiator
The United Provinces of Tulija is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Arch Minister Arthur Kaylor with a fair hand, and remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 6.278 billion Tulijans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Education, with areas such as Religion & Spirituality and Law & Order receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Concordánce. The average income tax rate is 41%, but much higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Book Publishing industry, followed by Tourism and Information Technology.
Citizens are remarkably well involved in the political process, Tulija's educational system is the envy of many and regarded as a pinnacle of academic achievement, coalition governments are essential to passing new laws, and teenagers across the country are celebrating the defeat of a national curfew bill. Crime is totally unknown. Tulija's national animal is the Condor, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its currency is the Audene.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 hours ago
- 3 hours ago: Tulija was ranked #1 in the region for Least Corrupt Governments.
- 18 hours ago: Tulija voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Convention on Fracking".
- 1 day 3 hours ago: Tulija fell out of the regional Top 10% for Longest Average Lifespans.
- 2 days 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Tulija, teenagers across the country are celebrating the defeat of a national curfew bill.
- 2 days 23 hours ago: Tulija voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend McMasterdonia".
- 3 days 3 hours ago: Tulija was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Rebellious Youth (last census: Top 10%).
- 3 days 4 hours ago: Tulija was endorsed by The Anablephobia of Straight Arm Salute.
- 3 days 16 hours ago: Following new legislation in Tulija, coalition governments are essential to passing new laws.
- 4 days ago: Tulija was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Influential.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Tulija, Tulija's educational system is the envy of many and regarded as a pinnacle of academic achievement.