The United Provinces of Tulija is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Arch Minister Arthur Kaylor with a fair hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies, ubiquitous missile silos, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 10.819 billion Tulijans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, liberal, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Education, with Defense, Welfare, and Industry also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Law & Order are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Concordánce. The average income tax rate is 13.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Tulijan economy, worth a remarkable 2,147 trillion Audenes a year, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an impressive 198,520 Audenes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
The new "Bloodbath" orange tree autonomously seeks and destroys independent orchards, people are now classified as male, female, or genderqueer, no one believes anything until it has been strenuously tested and peer-reviewed, and future leaders of Tulija regularly dismiss pressing political issues when available options don't conform to their worldview. Crime is totally unknown. Tulija's national animal is the Condor, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tulija's influence in Libertas rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Tulija voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Right to Sexual Privacy".
- : Tulija endorsed The Empire of Martune.
- : Tulija endorsed The Borderlands of Frostnia.
- : Tulija endorsed The Empire of Walterwood.
- : Tulija endorsed The Free Land of North Liberal Republic.
- : Following new legislation in Tulija, future leaders of Tulija regularly dismiss pressing political issues when available options don't conform to their worldview.
- : Tulija was endorsed by The Empire of Martune.
- : Tulija was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Tulija was endorsed by The Borderlands of Frostnia.