The United Provinces of Tulija is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Arch Minister Arthur Kaylor with a fair hand, and notable for its otherworldly petting zoo, smutty television, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-working, democratic population of 10.666 billion Tulijans hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, liberal, outspoken government prioritizes Education, although Defense, Welfare, and Industry are also considered important, while Spirituality and Law & Order are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Concordánce. The average income tax rate is 12.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Tulijan economy, worth a remarkable 2,104 trillion Audenes a year, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an impressive 197,263 Audenes, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
All recreational drugs are legal, punitive tariffs protect local industry, the legislature keeps promising "more study" of corruption allegations against the parliamentary whip system, and witnesses have to run a gauntlet of mob enforcers to testify at trials. Crime is totally unknown. Tulija's national animal is the Condor, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tulija's influence in Libertas rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Tulija's influence in Libertas rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Tulija applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Tulija relocated from Osiris to Libertas.
- : Following new legislation in Tulija, witnesses have to run a gauntlet of mob enforcers to testify at trials.
- : Tulija's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Following new legislation in Tulija, the legislature keeps promising "more study" of corruption allegations against the parliamentary whip system.
- : Tulija's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Tulija was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : Tulija's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".