The Imperial Kentish Colony of Tsruhkwah is a gargantuan, safe nation, notable for its anti-smoking policies, enslaved workforce, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, devout population of 17.415 billion Tsruhkwahians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, corrupt, moralistic government is dominated by the Department of Spirituality, although Law & Order and Defense are also considered important, while Healthcare and Social Policy aren't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 82.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Tsruhkwahian economy, worth a remarkable 2,176 trillion Egabian Pounds a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Woodchip Exports, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 124,965 Egabian Pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.
Government policy is dictated by a major religion, abortions are carried out secretly in shady backstreet clinics, atheists and evolutionary biologists are fleeing the country like rats from a sinking ship, and the government is seen to favor Catholics. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Tsruhkwah's national animal is the Hawk, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 days ago
- 3 days 21 hours ago: Tsruhkwah fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Insurance Industry.
- 7 days ago: Tsruhkwah was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Safest.
- 25 days ago: Tsruhkwah was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- 27 days ago: Tsruhkwah was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Fattest Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
- 28 days ago: Tsruhkwah was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Public Sector (last census: Top 10%).
- 36 days ago: Tsruhkwah fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- 45 days ago: Tsruhkwah was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- 74 days ago: Tsruhkwah fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Subsidized Industry.
- 79 days ago: Tsruhkwah was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 87 days ago: Tsruhkwah was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
Endorsements Received: None.