The Imperial Kentish Colony of Tsruhkwah is a gargantuan, efficient nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, public floggings, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, devout population of 17.961 billion Tsruhkwahians are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The enormous, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded government is dominated by the Department of Spirituality, although Law & Order and Defense are also considered important, while Healthcare and Social Policy are ignored. The average income tax rate is 83.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Tsruhkwahian economy, worth a remarkable 2,260 trillion Egabian Pounds a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Woodchip Exports, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 125,831 Egabian Pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.9 times as much as the poorest.
Government policy is dictated by a major religion, abortions are carried out secretly in shady backstreet clinics, atheists and evolutionary biologists are fleeing the country like rats from a sinking ship, and the government is seen to favor Catholics. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Tsruhkwah's national animal is the Hawk, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tsruhkwah fell out of the world Top 10% for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Tsruhkwah was reclassified from "Moralistic Democracy" to "Authoritarian Democracy".
- : Tsruhkwah was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Happiest Citizens.
- : Tsruhkwah fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Insurance Industry.
- : Tsruhkwah was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Safest.
- : Tsruhkwah was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Tsruhkwah was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Fattest Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
- : Tsruhkwah was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Public Sector (last census: Top 10%).
- : Tsruhkwah fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- : Tsruhkwah was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
Endorsements Received: None.