The Imperial Kentish Colony of Tsruhkwah is a gargantuan, efficient nation, notable for its anti-smoking policies, enslaved workforce, and complete lack of public education. The hard-nosed, devout population of 17.058 billion Tsruhkwahians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, corrupt, moralistic government is dominated by the Department of Spirituality, with Law & Order and Defense also on the agenda, while Healthcare and Social Policy aren't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 82.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Tsruhkwahian economy, worth a remarkable 2,119 trillion Egabian Pounds a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Woodchip Exports, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 124,255 Egabian Pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.
Government policy is dictated by a major religion, abortions are carried out secretly in shady backstreet clinics, atheists and evolutionary biologists are fleeing the country like rats from a sinking ship, and the government is seen to favor Catholics. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Tsruhkwah's national animal is the Hawk, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 days 23 hours ago
- 14 days ago: Tsruhkwah fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Subsidized Industry.
- 19 days ago: Tsruhkwah was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 27 days ago: Tsruhkwah was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.
- 40 days ago: Tsruhkwah was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Public Sector.
- 44 days ago: Tsruhkwah fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Avoided.
- 70 days ago: Tsruhkwah was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Conservative (last census: Top 5%).
- 72 days ago: Tsruhkwah voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Pauline Bonaparte".
- 80 days ago: Following new legislation in Tsruhkwah, the government is seen to favor Catholics.
- 82 days ago: Tsruhkwah voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Vandoosa Dreiundzwanzig".
- 124 days ago: Tsruhkwah was cleansed by a Tactical Zombie Elimination Squad from The Supreme Empire of Murdock Isle, killing 1 million zombies.
Endorsements Received: None.