The Imperial Kentish Colony of Tsruhkwah is a gargantuan, safe nation, notable for its frequent executions, avowedly heterosexual populace, and prohibition of alcohol. The hard-nosed, devout population of 19.894 billion Tsruhkwahians are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
The enormous, corrupt government is dominated by the Department of Spirituality, with Law & Order and Defense also on the agenda, while Healthcare and Social Policy aren't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 82.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Tsruhkwahian economy, worth a remarkable 2,556 trillion Egabian Pounds a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 128,530 Egabian Pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
Government policy is dictated by a major religion, abortions are carried out secretly in shady backstreet clinics, atheists and evolutionary biologists are fleeing the country like rats from a sinking ship, and the government is seen to favor Catholics. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Tsruhkwah's national animal is the Hawk and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tsruhkwah was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Tsruhkwah was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Conservative.
- : Tsruhkwah was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
- : Tsruhkwah was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
- : Tsruhkwah voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Thomas Branson III".
- : Tsruhkwah was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector and the Top 10% for Highest Poor Incomes and Largest Timber Woodchipping Industry.
- : Tsruhkwah voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Alliance Against Nazis".
- : Tsruhkwah voted for Edward rump in Round 1 of the election.
- : Tsruhkwah was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Fattest Citizens.
- : Tsruhkwah was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
Endorsements Received: None.