“For King, Country and Empire”
|Category: Moralistic Democracy|
Regional Influence: Dominator
Location: New Sorvun
The Imperial Kentish Colony of Tsruhkwah is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, remarkable for its restrictive gun laws. Its hard-nosed, hard-working population of 14.349 billion are highly moralistic and fiercely conservative, in the sense that they tend to believe most things should be outlawed. People who have good jobs and work quietly at them are lauded; others are viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt, moralistic government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Religion & Spirituality, with areas such as Healthcare and Social Equality receiving almost no funds by comparison. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 5%. A robust private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
The government is seen to favor Catholics, euthanasia is illegal, abortions are carried out secretly in shady backstreet clinics, and the institution of marriage is held sacred and strictly enforced. Crime is moderate. Tsruhkwah's national animal is the Hawk, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is a major religion, and its currency is the Egabian Pound.
Most Recent Government Activity: 103 minutes ago
- 102 minutes ago: Tsruhkwah voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Right to Adequate Shelter".
- 5 hours ago: Tsruhkwah was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
- 1 day 1 hour ago: Tsruhkwah approved the World Assembly proposal "Repeal "Liberate NAZI EUROPE"".
- 3 days 4 hours ago: Tsruhkwah was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Fattest Citizens.
- 4 days ago: Tsruhkwah voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Cultural Heritage Protection"".
- 6 days ago: Tsruhkwah voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Bruce".
- 8 days ago: Tsruhkwah voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Renewable Energy Installations"".
- 9 days ago: Tsruhkwah password-protected New Sorvun.
- 11 days ago: Tsruhkwah voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Internet Net Neutrality Act"".
- 12 days ago: Tsruhkwah lodged a message on the New Sorvun Regional Message Board.