The Ironwill Dictatorship of Trixmonia is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Trix the Third with an iron fist, and notable for its public floggings, parental licensing program, and enslaved workforce. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 26.329 billion Trixmonians are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The tiny, corrupt, moralistic, pro-business, well-organized government is dominated by the Department of Defense, although Law & Order is also considered important, while Social Policy and Welfare aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Trixopolis. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Trixmonian economy, worth an astonishing 20,168 trillion ISSP Credits a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Information Technology, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is a breathtaking 766,023 ISSP Credits, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 5,338,227 per year while the poor average 38,110, a ratio of 140 to 1.
Those found guilty of illicit affairs are jailed, employers may fire workers without giving any reason, warfare increasingly resembles a video game, and all citizens are solely referenced by their allocated identity number. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, despite the fact that it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many laws. Trixmonia's national animal is the scarecrow, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is non-existent.
Trixmonia is ranked 2nd in Scandinavia and 50th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates, scoring 3,247 on the Workforce Participation Versus Theoretical Maximum Metric.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 hours ago
- 3 days 14 hours ago: Following new legislation in Trixmonia, all citizens are solely referenced by their allocated identity number.
- 3 days 14 hours ago: Following new legislation in Trixmonia, warfare increasingly resembles a video game.
- 3 days 14 hours ago: Following new legislation in Trixmonia, employers may fire workers without giving any reason.
- 3 days 14 hours ago: Following new legislation in Trixmonia, those found guilty of illicit affairs are jailed.
- 3 days 14 hours ago: Following new legislation in Trixmonia, penurious citizens die from easily remedied ailments because they aren't 'taking enough initiative'.
- 7 days ago: Trixmonia's influence in Scandinavia fell from "Envoy" to "Duckspeaker".
- 8 days ago: Following new legislation in Trixmonia, Trixmonia-made cars tend to catch fire in people's driveways.
- 8 days ago: Following new legislation in Trixmonia, violent criminals are doomed to be hunted by a psychotic billionaire.
- 8 days ago: Following new legislation in Trixmonia, organ donation is compulsory.
- 8 days ago: Following new legislation in Trixmonia, police officers have been re-kitted with designer uniforms and gold plated handcuffs.