The Kingdom of Tripunithura is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by His Highness Sakthan Thampuran with an iron fist, and notable for its frequent executions, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 15.483 billion Tripunithurans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tripunithura City. The average income tax rate is 98.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Tripunithuran economy, worth a remarkable 2,889 trillion cochin rupee a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Book Publishing, and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 186,616 cochin rupee, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.4 times as much as the poorest.
Military spending recently hit a new high, the government is cracking down on subversive groups, the nation's infamous boot camp is more brutal than most battlefields, and lending firms are subject to strict government regulations. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tripunithura's national animal is the elephant, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity: 9 days ago
- 3 days ago: Tripunithura was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Influential.
- 4 days ago: Tripunithura was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans.
- 5 days ago: Tripunithura's influence in India rose from "Auxiliary" to "Contender".
- 9 days ago: Tripunithura voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Reducing Automobile Emissions"".
- 9 days ago: Tripunithura voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Renegade Islands Alliance".
- 12 days ago: Tripunithura was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Public Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 15 days ago: Tripunithura was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather.
- 15 days ago: Tripunithura was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Best Weather.
- 18 days ago: Tripunithura fell out of the world Top 5% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 18 days ago: Tripunithura fell out of the regional Top 5% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.