The Kingdom of Tripunithura is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by His Highness Sakthan Thampuran with an iron fist, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, enslaved workforce, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 17.269 billion Tripunithurans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tripunithura City. The average income tax rate is 98.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Tripunithuran economy, worth a remarkable 3,240 trillion cochin rupee a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Book Publishing, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 187,660 cochin rupee, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
Military spending recently hit a new high, the government is cracking down on subversive groups, the nation's infamous boot camp is more brutal than most battlefields, and lending firms are subject to strict government regulations. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tripunithura's national animal is the elephant, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tripunithura was endorsed by The Theocracy of Jaina.
- : Tripunithura was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Manufacturing Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- : Tripunithura fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Tripunithura was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of The Socialist Union of India.
- : Tripunithura was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Best Weather (last census: Top 5%).
- : Tripunithura was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Mining Sector (last census: Top 10%).
- : Tripunithura was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Mining Sector.
- : Tripunithura was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements (last census: Top 5%).
- : Tripunithura fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
- : Tripunithura was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Fastest-Growing Economies.