The Kingdom of Tripunithura is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by His Highness Sakthan Thampuran with an iron fist, and remarkable for its national health service, strictly enforced bedtime, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 16.091 billion Tripunithurans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tripunithura City. The average income tax rate is 99.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Tripunithuran economy, worth a remarkable 3,023 trillion cochin rupee a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Book Publishing, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 187,878 cochin rupee, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Military spending recently hit a new high, the government is cracking down on subversive groups, the nation's infamous boot camp is more brutal than most battlefields, and lending firms are subject to strict government regulations. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tripunithura's national animal is the elephant, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tripunithura was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Smartest Citizens (last census: Top 10%).
- : Tripunithura was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Fastest-Growing Economies (last census: Top 5%).
- : Tripunithura fell out of the regional Top 10% for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- : Tripunithura was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Eco-Friendly Governments (last census: Top 10%).
- : Tripunithura was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates (last census: Top 5%).
- : Tripunithura withdrew its endorsement from Kolkatta.
- : Tripunithura endorsed The Federal Republic of Kikrosta.
- : Tripunithura fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : Tripunithura's influence in India fell from "Negotiator" to "Auxiliary".
- : Tripunithura was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Indian Arsenal.