The Kingdom of Tripunithura is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by His Highness Sakthan Thampuran with an iron fist, and remarkable for its national health service, anti-smoking policies, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 18.197 billion Tripunithurans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tripunithura City. The average income tax rate is 98.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Tripunithuran economy, worth a remarkable 3,397 trillion cochin rupeeses a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 186,711 cochin rupeeses, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.8 times as much as the poorest.
Military spending recently hit a new high, the government is cracking down on subversive groups, the nation's infamous boot camp is more brutal than most battlefields, and lending firms are subject to strict government regulations. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tripunithura's national animal is the elephant, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tripunithura's influence in India fell from "Enforcer" to "Dealmaker".
- : Tripunithura's influence in India rose from "Dealmaker" to "Enforcer".
- : Tripunithura's influence in India rose from "Instigator" to "Dealmaker".
- : Tripunithura's influence in India fell from "Dealmaker" to "Instigator".
- : Tripunithura was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Tripunithura's influence in India rose from "Minnow" to "Dealmaker".
- : Tripunithura endorsed The Democratic Republic of INDIA WAALE.
- : Tripunithura was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Tripunithura applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Tripunithura relocated from Lazarus to India.
Endorsements Received: None.