“HONOUR IS OUR FAMILY TREASURE”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Auxiliary
The Kingdom of Tripunithura is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by His Highness Sakthan Thampuran with an iron fist, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 14.992 billion Tripunithurans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tripunithura City. The average income tax rate is 98.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Tripunithuran economy, worth a remarkable 2,767 trillion cochin rupee a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 184,602 cochin rupee, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.4 times as much as the poorest.
Military spending recently hit a new high, the government is cracking down on subversive groups, the nation's infamous boot camp is more brutal than most battlefields, and lending firms are subject to strict government regulations. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tripunithura's national animal is the elephant, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity: 50 days ago
- 1 day 5 hours ago: Tripunithura fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: Tripunithura fell out of the regional Top 5% for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector.
- 2 days 6 hours ago: Tripunithura was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Beautiful Environments (last census: Top 10%).
- 3 days 5 hours ago: Tripunithura was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Public Sector (last census: Top 1%).
- 12 days ago: Tripunithura was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Publishing Industry.
- 15 days ago: Tripunithura was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Populations.
- 16 days ago: Tripunithura's influence in India fell from "Contender" to "Auxiliary".
- 17 days ago: Tripunithura was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Public Transport Department (last census: Top 5%).
- 20 days ago: Tripunithura was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Kikrosta.
- 21 days ago: Tripunithura was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Popular Tourist Destinations (last census: Top 10%).