“HONOUR IS OUR FAMILY TREASURE”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Auxiliary
The Kingdom of Tripunithura is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by His Highness Sakthan Thampuran with an iron fist, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 14.453 billion Tripunithurans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tripunithura City. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
Military spending recently hit a new high, the government is cracking down on subversive groups, the nation's infamous boot camp is more brutal than most battlefields, and lending firms are subject to strict government regulations. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tripunithura's national animal is the elephant, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the cochin rupees.
Most Recent Government Activity: 8 days ago
- 2 days 11 hours ago: Tripunithura was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- 3 days 11 hours ago: Tripunithura was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Trout Fishing Sector (last census: Top 10%).
- 4 days ago: Tripunithura fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Insurance Industry.
- 4 days ago: Tripunithura was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Insurance Industry (last census: Top 5%).
- 5 days ago: Tripunithura was endorsed by The Absentee Nation of Aryavartha.
- 10 days ago: Tripunithura was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry (last census: Top 5%).
- 11 days ago: Tripunithura was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Gambling Industry (last census: Top 10%).
- 20 days ago: Tripunithura lodged a message on the India Regional Message Board.
- 20 days ago: Tripunithura endorsed The Assassin Den of Kolkatta.
- 20 days ago: Tripunithura withdrew its endorsement from The Progressive Alliance of Indian Joint States.