The Kingdom of Tripunithura is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by His Highness Sakthan Thampuran with an iron fist, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, enslaved workforce, and strictly enforced bedtime. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 15.221 billion Tripunithurans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tripunithura City. The average income tax rate is 99.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Tripunithuran economy, worth a remarkable 2,831 trillion cochin rupee a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Book Publishing, and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 186,041 cochin rupee, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.4 times as much as the poorest.
Military spending recently hit a new high, the government is cracking down on subversive groups, the nation's infamous boot camp is more brutal than most battlefields, and lending firms are subject to strict government regulations. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tripunithura's national animal is the elephant, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 11 hours ago
- 16 hours ago: Tripunithura was reclassified from "Iron Fist Consumerists" to "Father Knows Best State".
- 2 days 15 hours ago: Tripunithura lodged a message on the India Regional Message Board.
- 7 days ago: Tripunithura fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 8 days ago: Tripunithura fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- 13 days ago: Tripunithura was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Krishnamurti.
- 14 days ago: Tripunithura was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry (last census: Top 10%).
- 14 days ago: Tripunithura was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Subsidized Industry (last census: Top 10%).
- 17 days ago: Tripunithura fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Gambling Industry.
- 17 days ago: Tripunithura fell out of the regional Top 5% for Largest Gambling Industry.
- 19 days ago: Tripunithura was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Agricultural Sector (last census: Top 5%).