The Kingdom of Tripunithura is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by His Highness Sakthan Thampuran with an iron fist, and remarkable for its public floggings, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 15.922 billion Tripunithurans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The enormous, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tripunithura City. The average income tax rate is 99.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Tripunithuran economy, worth a remarkable 2,989 trillion cochin rupee a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Book Publishing, and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 187,754 cochin rupee, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Military spending recently hit a new high, the government is cracking down on subversive groups, the nation's infamous boot camp is more brutal than most battlefields, and lending firms are subject to strict government regulations. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tripunithura's national animal is the elephant, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Tripunithura is ranked 3rd in India and 8,844th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates, scoring 302 on the Workforce Participation Versus Theoretical Maximum Metric.
Most Recent Government Activity: 14 days ago
- 19 days ago: Tripunithura was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates (last census: Top 5%).
- 20 days ago: Tripunithura withdrew its endorsement from The Assassin Den of Kolkatta.
- 20 days ago: Tripunithura endorsed The Federal Republic of Kikrosta.
- 28 days ago: Tripunithura fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- 30 days ago: Tripunithura's influence in India fell from "Negotiator" to "Auxiliary".
- 37 days ago: Tripunithura was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Indian Arsenal.
- 40 days ago: Tripunithura was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans (last census: Top 10%).
- 43 days ago: Tripunithura's influence in India fell from "Contender" to "Negotiator".
- 52 days ago: Tripunithura was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare (last census: Top 10%).
- 54 days ago: Tripunithura was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Kikrosta.