“HONOUR IS OUR FAMILY TREASURE”
|Category: Compulsory Consumerist State|
Regional Influence: Negotiator
The Kingdom of Tripunithura is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by His Highness Sakthan Thampuran with an iron fist, and notable for its punitive income tax rates. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 13.019 billion are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tripunithura City. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
Military spending recently hit a new high, the government is cracking down on subversive groups, the nation's infamous boot camp is more brutal than most battlefields, and lending firms are subject to strict government regulations. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tripunithura's national animal is the elephant, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its currency is the cochin rupees.
Most Recent Government Activity: 36 days ago
- 4 days ago: Tripunithura was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 4 days ago: Tripunithura was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector (last census: Top 10%).
- 13 days ago: Tripunithura fell out of the regional Top 10% for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
- 13 days ago: Tripunithura was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Compulsory Consumerist State".
- 16 days ago: Tripunithura fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- 18 days ago: Tripunithura fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 20 days ago: Tripunithura was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector (last census: Top 10%).
- 32 days ago: Tripunithura fell out of the world Top 10% for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- 36 days ago: Tripunithura endorsed The Progressive Alliance of Indian Joint States.
- 38 days ago: Tripunithura was admitted to the World Assembly.
Endorsements Received: None.