The Colony of Tribes Republic is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Jedidah Tryphosa with an even hand, and renowned for its zero percent divorce rate, anti-smoking policies, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, humorless, devout population of 6.032 billion Tribes Republicians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Diafo City. The average income tax rate is 92.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Tribes Republician economy, worth 643 trillion Kýms a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Furniture Restoration, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 106,750 Kýms, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.0 times as much as the poorest.
Rumours have it that a secret police is responsible for the recent spate of missing persons, citizens are barcoded to keep track of their movements, citizens are permitted to carry concealed handguns, and private law firms are unheard of. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tribes Republic's national animal is the Horse, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Tribalism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 18 hours ago
- 15 hours ago: Tribes Republic fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 1 day 18 hours ago: Tribes Republic voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Historia Novorum".
- 1 day 18 hours ago: Tribes Republic voted for the World Assembly Resolution "On Scientific Cooperation".
- 5 days ago: Tribes Republic voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "International Expositions Act"".
- 7 days ago: Tribes Republic voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Imperium of the Wolf".
- 9 days ago: Tribes Republic voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Prevention of Torture"".
- 13 days ago: Tribes Republic fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Influential.
- 14 days ago: Tribes Republic voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Infectious Disease Control".
- 17 days ago: Tribes Republic voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Forever Fields".
- 17 days ago: Tribes Republic voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Cooperation in Science Act"".
Endorsements Received: None.