The Colony of Tribes Republic is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Jedidah Tryphosa with an even hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, humorless, devout population of 9.453 billion Tribesmen are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lonoc. The average income tax rate is 93.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Tribesmen economy, worth a remarkable 1,085 trillion Kýms a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Furniture Restoration, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 114,817 Kýms, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Troop transports blacken the sky as the military commences Operation Desert Ocean, nation-building is the new national pastime, selling bombs to terrorists has become government policy, and agriculture is heavily subsidized by the government. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tribes Republic's national animal is the Horse, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Tribalism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tribes Republic was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Tribes Republic voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The Invaders".
- : Tribes Republic voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Statelessness".
- : Tribes Republic was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Tribes Republic voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The NSIA".
- : Tribes Republic voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Social Liberal Union".
- : Tribes Republic updated the World Factbook entry in Union of Republics.
- : Tribes Republic voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Nuclear Weapons Accord".
- : Tribes Republic lodged a message on the The United World of Battlefronts Regional Message Board.
- : Tribes Republic was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments, Most Popular Tourist Destinations, Healthiest Citizens, Most Subsidized Industry, and Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
Endorsements Received: None.