The Colony of Tribes Republic is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Jedidah Tryphosa with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, compulsory military service, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, humorless, devout population of 6.594 billion Tribes Republicians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, corrupt, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lonoc but the locals call it Diafo City. The average income tax rate is 93.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Tribes Republician economy, worth 713 trillion Kýms a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Furniture Restoration, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 108,228 Kýms, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Rumours have it that a secret police is responsible for the recent spate of missing persons, citizens are barcoded to keep track of their movements, citizens are permitted to carry concealed handguns, and private law firms are unheard of. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tribes Republic's national animal is the Horse, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Tribalism.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 hours ago
- 23 hours ago: Tribes Republic was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Public Sector.
- 2 days ago: Tribes Republic voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Preserving Antimicrobials".
- 2 days 23 hours ago: Tribes Republic was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- 4 days ago: Tribes Republic voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Congress of Armed Proletarian States"".
- 4 days ago: Tribes Republic was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Best Weather.
- 5 days ago: Tribes Republic fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Publishing Industry.
- 7 days ago: Tribes Republic voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Nuclear Power Safeguards Act"".
- 8 days ago: Tribes Republic was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- 9 days ago: Tribes Republic was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Inclusive.
- 10 days ago: Tribes Republic was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
Endorsements Received: None.