The Colony of Tribes Republic is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Jack McCarthy with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, sprawling nuclear power plants, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, humorless, devout population of 9.714 billion Tribesmen have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lonoc. The average income tax rate is 93.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Tribesmen economy, worth a remarkable 1,116 trillion Kýms a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Furniture Restoration, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 114,918 Kýms, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
Troop transports blacken the sky as the military commences Operation Desert Ocean, nation-building is the new national pastime, selling bombs to terrorists has become government policy, and agriculture is heavily subsidized by the government. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tribes Republic's national animal is the Horse, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Tribalism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tribes Republic voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Eternal Scholars"".
- : Tribes Republic published "Departments of The Colony Federal Government" (Factbook: Politics).
- : Tribes Republic voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Rights of the Quarantined".
- : Tribes Republic voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Singapore"".
- : Tribes Republic was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Tribes Republic published "About Copyright and my nations" (Factbook: Overview).
- : Tribes Republic published "Colony Education Camps Dress code" (Factbook: Culture).
- : Tribes Republic published "Colony Intelligence Group(CIG)" (Factbook: Military).
- : Tribes Republic voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Foreign Patent Act".
- : Tribes Republic changed its national leader to "Jack McCarthy".
Endorsements Received: None.