The Colony of Tribes Republic is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Jedidah Tryphosa with an even hand, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, humorless, devout population of 8.598 billion Tribesmen are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lonoc. The average income tax rate is 93.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Tribesmen economy, worth 988 trillion Kýms a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Furniture Restoration, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 114,911 Kýms, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
Troop transports blacken the sky as the military commences Operation Desert Ocean, nation-building is the new national pastime, selling bombs to terrorists has become government policy, and agriculture is heavily subsidized by the government. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tribes Republic's national animal is the Horse, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Tribalism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tribes Republic voted for the World Assembly Resolution "The Rule of Law".
- : Tribes Republic voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The Arab League".
- : Tribes Republic voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Convention on Execution"".
- : Tribes Republic voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Hell".
- : Tribes Republic voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Preventing Animal Abuse".
- : Tribes Republic voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Toxic Heavy Metals Act".
- : Tribes Republic was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Tribes Republic voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn the Pacific"".
- : Tribes Republic voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Stopping Invasive Species"".
- : Tribes Republic agreed to construct embassies between Union of Republics and The Illuminati Council.
Endorsements Received: None.