“Trust, Respect, Truth”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Powerbroker
Location: Union of Republics
The Colony of Tribes Republic is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Jedidah Tryphosa with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls. The hard-nosed population of 4.557 billion Tribes Republicians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Diafo City. The average income tax rate is 95%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Soldiers are equipped with multi-million Kým battlesuits, tax rises are attributed to divine will, the explosive fireball of the disintegrating space shuttle has devastated Cape Tribes Republic, and the government is funneling billions into Cape Tribes Republic following the shuttle crash. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tribes Republic's national animal is the Horse, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Tribalism, and its currency is the Kým.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 hours ago
- 16 hours ago: Tribes Republic voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "National Economic Freedoms"".
- 1 day 7 hours ago: Tribes Republic agreed to construct embassies between Union of Republics and Democratic Republican Alliance.
- 2 days 17 hours ago: Tribes Republic updated the World Factbook entry in Union of Republics.
- 2 days 17 hours ago: Tribes Republic proposed constructing embassies between Union of Republics and The Union of Nations.
- 3 days 4 hours ago: Tribes Republic voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Sciongrad".
- 4 days ago: Tribes Republic agreed to construct embassies between Union of Republics and New Zealandia.
- 4 days ago: Tribes Republic voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Convention on Fracking".
- 4 days ago: Tribes Republic was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans.
- 5 days ago: Tribes Republic was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Best Weather.
- 7 days ago: Tribes Republic voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend McMasterdonia".
Endorsements Received: None.