The Empire of Trawa is a gargantuan, cultured nation, remarkable for its anti-smoking policies, unlimited-speed roads, and complete absence of social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 20.571 billion Trawans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Environment. The average income tax rate is 75.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Trawan economy, worth a remarkable 1,347 trillion euros a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 65,528 euros, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens are regularly found digging for treasure in their gardens, tombstones are ten feet high to accommodate the names of inhabitants, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, and Dog is one of the most popular forenames in Trawa. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Trawa's national animal is the dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 5 days ago
- 4 days ago: Trawa's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Minnow" to "Vassal".
- 6 days ago: Trawa was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Farrakhan.
- 6 days ago: Trawa's influence in The Rejected Realms fell from "Vassal" to "Minnow".
- 8 days ago: Trawa's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Minnow" to "Vassal".
- 8 days ago: Trawa's influence in The Rejected Realms fell from "Vassal" to "Minnow".
- 17 days ago: Trawa fell out of the world Top 5% for Best Weather.
- 17 days ago: Trawa was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Best Weather (last census: Top 5%).
- 20 days ago: Trawa was endorsed by The Floating bookshelves of The tiny dot.
- 20 days ago: Trawa fell out of the world Top 5% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 20 days ago: Trawa fell out of the regional Top 5% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
Endorsements Received: 31 » --Camila--, Empirix, Zdravstvuite, Zyonn, Romosia, Unavailable, Liuchong, Bvriania, Perfect Sublime Masters, Stabilitatem, Sedgistan, Unibot III, Indira, Cosignant, Shuddera, Logibict, The United American Empire, Keefenstein, Azrkyrtovaken, Pan-Euroasia, Eight Hippopotamuses, Golarion, Loftegen, Asada Shino, Avirum, Cocaine factory island, Lovesmanville, Femindaning, Elyllia, The tiny dot, and Farrakhan.