The Empire of Trawa is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, notable for its public floggings, anti-smoking policies, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 21.184 billion Trawans enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Environment. The average income tax rate is 75.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but sluggish Trawan economy, worth 794 trillion euros a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 37,518 euros, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens are regularly found digging for treasure in their gardens, tombstones are ten feet high to accommodate the names of inhabitants, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, and Dog is one of the most popular forenames in Trawa. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Trawa's national animal is the dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Trawa endorsed The Pacifists of Caneighda.
- : Trawa endorsed The Incorrigible Vice of Guy.
- : Trawa endorsed The Empire of Sima Zhao.
- : Trawa fell out of the world Top 10% for Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Trawa was endorsed by The Serenissima Republica of Gylippus.
- : Trawa was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Influential (last census: Top 1%).
- : Trawa was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans (last census: Top 5%).
- : Trawa was endorsed by The Pacifists of Caneighda.
- : Trawa fell out of the regional Top 10% for Best Weather.
- : Trawa was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise".
Endorsements Received: 29 » --Camila--, Empirix, Zdravstvuite, Zyonn, Romosia, Unavailable, Liuchong, Bvriania, Perfect Sublime Masters, Stabilitatem, Sedgistan, Indira, Cosignant, Shuddera, Logibict, The United American Empire, Keefenstein, Azrkyrtovaken, Pan-Euroasia, Eight Hippopotamuses, Avirum, Elyllia, The tiny dot, Farrakhan, Pactra, Wandysland, Guy, Sima Zhao, and Caneighda.