The Empire of Trawa is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its anti-smoking policies, sprawling nuclear power plants, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 21.394 billion Trawans enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Environment. The average income tax rate is 75.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The large but sluggish Trawan economy, worth 802 trillion euros a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 37,499 euros, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Citizens are regularly found digging for treasure in their gardens, tombstones are ten feet high to accommodate the names of inhabitants, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, and Dog is one of the most popular forenames in Trawa. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Trawa's national animal is the dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Trawa endorsed The Queendom of Dainami.
- : Trawa was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Scientifically Advanced (last census: Top 5%).
- : Trawa was endorsed by The Queendom of Dainami.
- : Trawa endorsed The Democratic Republic of Konblia.
- : Trawa endorsed The Chaos Dimension of Rabidragonia.
- : Trawa fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Developed.
- : Trawa was endorsed by The Chaos Dimension of Rabidragonia.
- : Trawa was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Konblia.
- : Trawa endorsed The Pacifists of Caneighda.
- : Trawa endorsed The Incorrigible Vice of Guy.
Endorsements Received: 29 » --Camila--, Empirix, Zdravstvuite, Zyonn, Romosia, Unavailable, Liuchong, Perfect Sublime Masters, Stabilitatem, Sedgistan, Indira, Cosignant, Shuddera, The United American Empire, Keefenstein, Azrkyrtovaken, Pan-Euroasia, Eight Hippopotamuses, Avirum, Elyllia, The tiny dot, Farrakhan, Pactra, Wandysland, Guy, Caneighda, Konblia, Rabidragonia, and Dainami.