The Empire of Trawa is a gargantuan, safe nation, renowned for its frequent executions, smutty television, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 20.439 billion Trawans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Environment. The average income tax rate is 75.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Trawan economy, worth a remarkable 1,337 trillion euros a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 65,461 euros, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens are regularly found digging for treasure in their gardens, tombstones are ten feet high to accommodate the names of inhabitants, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, and Dog is one of the most popular forenames in Trawa. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Trawa's national animal is the dog, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 7 days ago
- 7 days ago: Trawa was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Developed.
- 8 days ago: Trawa fell out of the world Top 10% for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- 8 days ago: Trawa fell out of the regional Top 5% for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- 10 days ago: Trawa was endorsed by The Kingdom and Commonwealth of Ynys Prydain.
- 12 days ago: Trawa was endorsed by The Republic of Captain Harlock.
- 13 days ago: Trawa was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather (last census: Top 10%).
- 16 days ago: Trawa was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments (last census: Top 10%).
- 22 days ago: Trawa was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- 22 days ago: Trawa was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Publishing Industry.
- 23 days ago: Trawa was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Left-Leaning College State".
Endorsements Received: 29 » --Camila--, Empirix, Zdravstvuite, Zyonn, Romosia, Unavailable, Liuchong, Bvriania, Perfect Sublime Masters, Stabilitatem, Sedgistan, Unibot III, Indira, Cosignant, Shuddera, Logibict, The United American Empire, Keefenstein, Azrkyrtovaken, Pan-Euroasia, Eight Hippopotamuses, Golarion, Loftegen, Asada Shino, Avirum, Cocaine factory island, Lovesmanville, Femindaning, and Elyllia.