“Long Live the Conducător!”
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Regional Influence: Vassal
Location: The Valley of The Wind
The Greater Reich Imperium of Traveler Confederacy is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Conducător War Marshal Vladescu Taneyama with an iron fist, and remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 4.324 billion Traveler Confederacyians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Defence, with areas such as the Environment and Religion & Spirituality receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Reichbunker I-13. The average income tax rate is 89%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
Military spending recently hit a new high, protests are prohibited from blocking traffic, children as young as twelve are conscripted into the armed forces, and the commercialisation of highly deadly weapons has instilled Traveler Confederacy with a very polite populace. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Traveler Confederacy's national animal is the Mongol Horse, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is Vampire Worshippism with Necromancy, and its currency is the Yen.
Most Recent Government Activity: 10 days ago
- 4 days ago: Traveler Confederacy's influence in The Valley of The Wind rose from "Minnow" to "Vassal".
- 11 days ago: Traveler Confederacy was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Retail Industry.
- 13 days ago: Traveler Confederacy was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Defense Forces.
- 17 days ago: Traveler Confederacy relocated from Lazarus to The Valley of The Wind.
- 20 days ago: Traveler Confederacy fell out of the regional Top 10% for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- 23 days ago: Traveler Confederacy was refounded in Lazarus.
- 64 days ago: Traveler Confederacy ceased to exist.
- 65 days ago: Traveler Confederacy fell out of the regional Top 10% for Highest Police Ratios.
- 73 days ago: Traveler Confederacy's influence in League of sonacist nations puppet storag rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Power".
- 80 days ago: Traveler Confederacy was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Rudest Citizens.