“Long Live the Conducător!”
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Regional Influence: Powerbroker
Location: League of Sonacist Nations Puppet Storag
The Greater Reich Imperium of Traveler Confederacy is a massive, economically powerful nation, ruled by Conducător War Marshal Vladescu Taneyama with an iron fist, and notable for its irreverence towards religion. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 3.956 billion are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it devotes most of its attentions to Defence, with areas such as the Environment and Religion & Spirituality receiving almost no funds by comparison. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Reichbunker I-13. The average income tax rate is 89%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry.
Military spending recently hit a new high, protests are prohibited from blocking traffic, children as young as twelve are conscripted into the armed forces, and the commercialisation of highly deadly weapons has instilled Traveler Confederacy with a very polite populace. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Traveler Confederacy's national animal is the Mongol Horse, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is Vampire Worshippism with Necromancy, and its currency is the Yen.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 8 hours ago
- 11 hours ago: Traveler Confederacy's influence in League of Sonacist Nations Puppet Storag fell from "Hermit" to "Powerbroker".
- 22 hours ago: Traveler Confederacy was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Mining Sector.
- 22 hours ago: Traveler Confederacy's influence in League of Sonacist Nations Puppet Storag rose from "Minnow" to "Hermit".
- 1 day 8 hours ago: Traveler Confederacy relocated from Balder to League of Sonacist Nations Puppet Storag.
- 1 day 8 hours ago: Traveler Confederacy altered its national flag.
- 1 day 8 hours ago: Traveler Confederacy was refounded in Balder.
- 115 days ago: Traveler Confederacy ceased to exist.
- 142 days ago: Traveler Confederacy was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Defense Forces.
- 160 days ago: Traveler Confederacy was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Developed.
- 160 days ago: Traveler Confederacy was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Developed.