“Whatevers done in the shadows will soon come to light”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Vassal
The Democratic Kingdom of Trackeendy is a gargantuan, devout nation, ruled by Roxas Marek with an even hand, and notable for its unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 18.363 billion Kendians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Religion & Spirituality, Education, and Commerce. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Shinso. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Automobile Manufacturing industry.
Many working fathers have never seen their children, high-income earners pay a 100% tax rate, students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak, and employers may fire workers without giving any reason. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Trackeendy's national animal is the Draceil, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Solgetsu, and its currency is the Dosu.
Most Recent Government Activity: 9 hours ago
- 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Trackeendy, employers may fire workers without giving any reason.
- 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Trackeendy, students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak.
- 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Trackeendy, high-income earners pay a 100% tax rate.
- 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Trackeendy, many working fathers have never seen their children.
- 12 hours ago: Trackeendy was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Radiant.
- 13 hours ago: Trackeendy endorsed The Rogue Nation of Radiant.
- 15 hours ago: Trackeendy lodged a message on the Lazarus Regional Message Board.
- 15 hours ago: Trackeendy endorsed The Tigers tigeing things softly of Hobbesistan.
- 2 days 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Trackeendy, citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits.
- 2 days 6 hours ago: Following new legislation in Trackeendy, politicians constantly ring their voters to remind them how good a job they're doing.
Endorsements Received: 25 » United Hives of Honey Bees, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Hyperbolic Orbit, Davewerld, Aegis-5, Sindria, Erudite Individuals, Farmboybob, Courlany, Beezertopia, The Tricrown, Rangers Brotherhood, GHAUNADAUR, Mouldy Bread, Dhan, Saundie, Cronintopia, Drakomagic, Carthago Tertius, Shardventoria, Aeryis, Cabin John, Boxica, Crapzakistan, and Radiant.