“Whatevers done in the shadows will soon come to light”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Vassal
The Democratic Kingdom of Trackeendy is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Roxas Marek with an even hand, and remarkable for its anti-smoking policies. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 16.912 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Religion & Spirituality, Education, and Commerce. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Shinso. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Automobile Manufacturing industry.
Skateparks can be found in every city, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction, the government awards prizes to television shows featuring stereotype-breaking minority roles, and discarded pennies litter the streets. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Trackeendy's national animal is the Draceil, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Solgetsu, and its currency is the Dosu.
Most Recent Government Activity: 4 days ago
- 5 days ago: Trackeendy voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Rights and Duties of WA States"".
- 5 days ago: Trackeendy voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate South Pacific"".
- 8 days ago: Trackeendy lodged a message on the Lazarus Regional Message Board.
- 9 days ago: Trackeendy was endorsed by The Confederate Corporations of Nucular.
- 9 days ago: Following new legislation in Trackeendy, discarded pennies litter the streets.
- 9 days ago: Following new legislation in Trackeendy, the government awards prizes to television shows featuring stereotype-breaking minority roles.
- 9 days ago: Following new legislation in Trackeendy, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction.
- 9 days ago: Following new legislation in Trackeendy, skateparks can be found in every city.
- 9 days ago: Following new legislation in Trackeendy, nude art is becoming wildly popular.
- 9 days ago: Trackeendy endorsed The False Tranquility of The Imperium Scion.
Endorsements Received: 43 » United Hives of Honey Bees, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Loftegen, Lamborghini Murcielago, Hyperbolic Orbit, The Floodcity, Davewerld, Sarotte, Aegis-5, Darkium, General Mike, Kokuyo, Sindria, Cronintopia, Erudite Individuals, Lakers Nation, Aigania, Fortytipper, Farmboybob, Courlany, Ecchi Unlimited, Citiga, Drakomagic, Knights Almeria, Mundane Drudgery, The Greater Aristony, Beezertopia, Sargonastan, The Tricrown, Rangers Brotherhood, Without a Brain, Rubyna, GHAUNADAUR, Polish Peoples, Mouldy Bread, East Solaria, Dhan, Radkicks, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Jillopian, Saundie, Stujenske, and Nucular.