The School Idol Project of Trabia Mon is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Leader Honoka Kousaka with an even hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, smutty television, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless, devout population of 12.132 billion Idols enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, corrupt, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Otonokizaka Academy. The average income tax rate is 78.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Trabia Monian economy, worth a remarkable 2,177 trillion muses a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 179,457 muses, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
Minor parties are virtually absent in Parliament, the government seeks peaceful forum with terrorists, government spending has hit an all-time low, and consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Trabia Mon's national animal is the dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Love Live.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Trabia Mon, consumption of cat memes has skyrocketed.
- : Trabia Mon endorsed The Former TNP Delegate of The Democratic Republic of Tomb.
- : Trabia Mon was endorsed by The Former TNP Delegate of The Democratic Republic of Tomb.
- : Following new legislation in Trabia Mon, government spending has hit an all-time low.
- : Following new legislation in Trabia Mon, the government seeks peaceful forum with terrorists.
- : Trabia Mon was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Godforsaken.
- : Trabia Mon was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Godforsaken.
- : Following new legislation in Trabia Mon, minor parties are virtually absent in Parliament.
- : Trabia Mon endorsed The Federal Republic of Udluzechitlan.
- : Trabia Mon was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Udluzechitlan.
Endorsements Received: 76 » Territorio di Nessuno, New Sekai, Plembobria, SillyString, Former English Colony, Democatic Donkeys, Sadakoyama, Emmerian Republic, Chinstralia, Eumenor, Selfgradatude, Yaorozu, Malvad, Pasargad, Frances Francis the First of France, Unimaginable Doom, Xentherida, Wisconsota, Saint Tomaston, The Anthonian Republic, General COE, Yukti, Belgan, Ermarian, Gormanzola, United Chinese Republics, Novare Res, South Isles, Asians United, Vladivo, The Victorian League, Lord Ravenclaw, Pixiedance, Oilgarchy, The Flapping Spaghetti Monster, HMS Unicorn, Ruzonia, Syrixia, Kalatun, AdyLand, New Eleria, Razzym, Ixaia, Klausenbourg, Sandberg, The Hinterland, Norvalkin, Rochester Black, Tortoisica, Le Nouveau Canada, and 26 others.Erosias, Dodonest, Milarandia, Trombone Kingdom, Ceroville, True Sebland, Grosseschnauzer, Dolphis, Augustla, Lorbank, Mosfell, Pauline Bonaparte, Apetopia, Philippedafos, Drunken F00l, Gim, Zemnaya Svoboda, The NRA Republic, Zyvetskistaahn, Notyoutopia, Zazumo, The Lost Raccoons, Yeraennus, The Rossinite Empire, Udluzechitlan, and The Democratic Republic of Tomb.