The Matriarchy of Trabia Mon is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Queen Asseylum Trabia Allusia with an even hand, and renowned for its anti-smoking policies, ubiquitous missile silos, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, humorless, devout population of 11.536 billion Holy Trabians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vers. The average income tax rate is 94.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Trabia Monian economy, worth a remarkable 2,250 trillion gold dragons a year, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 195,055 gold dragons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.
Elevator music has been replaced by thrash metal played at maximum volume, Trabia Mon successfully hosted the The North Pacific Olympics, aeroplanes have been converted into housing units after all air travel was outlawed, and veterans are directed into environmental cleanup operations. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Trabia Mon's national animal is the dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Faith of the Seven.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 11 hours ago
- 1 day 2 hours ago: Trabia Mon was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Public Sector (last census: Top 1%).
- 1 day 18 hours ago: Trabia Mon was endorsed by The United States of 15JPOV15.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: Trabia Mon endorsed The United Republics of New Eleria.
- 2 days 15 hours ago: Trabia Mon was endorsed by The United Republics of New Eleria.
- 3 days 2 hours ago: Trabia Mon was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry (last census: Top 1%).
- 4 days ago: Trabia Mon was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- 4 days ago: Trabia Mon was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Trabia Mon, veterans are directed into environmental cleanup operations.
- 4 days ago: Following new legislation in Trabia Mon, aeroplanes have been converted into housing units after all air travel was outlawed.
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Trabia Mon, Trabia Mon successfully hosted the The North Pacific Olympics.
Endorsements Received: 60 » Territorio di Nessuno, New Sekai, Plembobria, SillyString, Kialga-Lourti, Former English Colony, Democatic Donkeys, Sadakoyama, Emmerian Republic, Chinstralia, Eumenor, Selfgradatude, Yaorozu, Malvad, Yayness, United Kingdom of Great Lionheart, Pasargad, Frances Francis the First of France, McMasterdonia, Neu-Klagenfurt, Unimaginable Doom, Xentherida, Wisconsota, Saint Tomaston, The Anthonian Republic, General COE, Yukti, Belgan, Ermarian, Gormanzola, Belschaft, New Absurdistan, United Chinese Republics, Trasnidia, Novare Res, South Isles, Lionia, Zemnaya Svoboda, Asians United, Vladivo, Darcania, The Victorian League, Tysleftfoot, Lord Ravenclaw, Cronaal, The Cascadian Commonwealth, Flooforia, Pixiedance, Mica Land, Oilgarchy, and 10 others.The Flapping Spaghetti Monster, Ceretis, HMS Unicorn, Ruzonia, Syrixia, Kalatun, Jlink, AdyLand, New Eleria, and 15JPOV15.