The Sibyl System of Trabia Mon is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by The Sibyl System with an iron fist, and renowned for its parental licensing program, smutty television, and ubiquitous missile silos. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 10.972 billion Holy Trabians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Panopticon. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 93.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Trabia Monian economy, worth a remarkable 2,134 trillion woolongs a year, is led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 194,502 woolongs, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 747,827 per year while the poor average 34,836, a ratio of 21.5 to 1.
Private business has started paving paradises and putting up parking lots, politicians accepting drinks in bars are executed for taking bribes, punitive tariffs protect local industry, and the government has started a campaign to crack down on road rage and encourage alternate means of commuting. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Trabia Mon's national animal is the chocobo, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Touhou.
Most Recent Government Activity: 72 minutes ago
- 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Trabia Mon, the government has started a campaign to crack down on road rage and encourage alternate means of commuting.
- 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Trabia Mon, punitive tariffs protect local industry.
- 15 hours ago: Trabia Mon endorsed The Democratic Republic of New Absurdistan.
- 16 hours ago: Trabia Mon was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: Trabia Mon was reclassified from "Compulsory Consumerist State" to "Father Knows Best State".
- 1 day 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Trabia Mon, politicians accepting drinks in bars are executed for taking bribes.
- 1 day 5 hours ago: Following new legislation in Trabia Mon, private business has started paving paradises and putting up parking lots.
- 1 day 14 hours ago: Trabia Mon was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of New Absurdistan.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: Trabia Mon was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
- 1 day 16 hours ago: Trabia Mon endorsed The Federal Republic of Belschaft.
Endorsements Received: 43 » Territorio di Nessuno, The Democratic Republic of Tomb, New Sekai, Plembobria, SillyString, Kialga-Lourti, Former English Colony, Democatic Donkeys, Sadakoyama, Emmerian Republic, Dumont, Chinstralia, Eumenor, Weiner Shnitazal, Selfgradatude, Alta Italia, Yaorozu, Malvad, Yayness, United Kingdom of Great Lionheart, Pasargad, Frances Francis the First of France, McMasterdonia, NOFREEDOMZONE, Alunya, Ishual, Neu-Klagenfurt, Unimaginable Doom, Xentherida, Trivida, Paulopolis II, Wisconsota, Saint Tomaston, The Anthonian Republic, General COE, Yukti, Belgan, Ermarian, Guslantis, Craxton, Gormanzola, Belschaft, and New Absurdistan.