The School Idol Project of Trabia Mon is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Leader Honoka Kousaka with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, frequent executions, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless, devout population of 12.444 billion Idols hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, corrupt, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Otonokizaka Academy. The average income tax rate is 78.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Trabia Monian economy, worth a remarkable 2,194 trillion muses a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Cheese Exports. Average income is an impressive 176,338 muses, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.4 times as much as the poorest.
Hunters have been known to lose limbs while attempting to 'play tag' with their prey, aeroplanes have been converted into housing units after all air travel was outlawed, citizens are remarkably well involved in the political process, and prison visits increase substantially during election years. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Trabia Mon's national animal is the dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Love Live.
Trabia Mon is ranked 40th in The North Pacific and 1,099th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates, scoring 986 on the Workforce Participation Versus Theoretical Maximum Metric.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Trabia Mon was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Valory.
- : Following new legislation in Trabia Mon, prison visits increase substantially during election years.
- : Following new legislation in Trabia Mon, citizens are remarkably well involved in the political process.
- : Trabia Mon endorsed The Totalitarian State of Tokenzia.
- : Trabia Mon endorsed The Protectorate of Lostlimeyland.
- : Trabia Mon was endorsed by The Protectorate of Lostlimeyland.
- : Trabia Mon was endorsed by The Totalitarian State of Tokenzia.
- : Following new legislation in Trabia Mon, aeroplanes have been converted into housing units after all air travel was outlawed.
- : Following new legislation in Trabia Mon, hunters have been known to lose limbs while attempting to 'play tag' with their prey.
- : Following new legislation in Trabia Mon, the government frequently panders to parents with boutique tax credits.
Endorsements Received: 78 » Territorio di Nessuno, New Sekai, Plembobria, SillyString, Former English Colony, Democatic Donkeys, Sadakoyama, Emmerian Republic, Chinstralia, Eumenor, Selfgradatude, Yaorozu, Malvad, Pasargad, Unimaginable Doom, Wisconsota, Saint Tomaston, The Anthonian Republic, General COE, Yukti, Belgan, Ermarian, United Chinese Republics, Novare Res, South Isles, Asians United, Vladivo, The Victorian League, Lord Ravenclaw, Oilgarchy, The Flapping Spaghetti Monster, HMS Unicorn, Syrixia, Kalatun, AdyLand, New Eleria, Razzym, Ixaia, Klausenbourg, The Hinterland, Norvalkin, Rochester Black, Tortoisica, Le Nouveau Canada, Dodonest, Milarandia, Trombone Kingdom, Ceroville, True Sebland, Dolphis, and 28 others.Augustla, Lorbank, Mosfell, Pauline Bonaparte, Apetopia, Philippedafos, Gim, Zemnaya Svoboda, The NRA Republic, Zyvetskistaahn, Notyoutopia, Zazumo, The Lost Raccoons, The Rossinite Empire, Udluzechitlan, Arcadiom, Tirkolt, Uhura-Ubuntu, TheGemini, Fengate, Kylesburgh, Daedric Stellar Empire, Farnstopia, Pumpkin Spice, Ceretis, Tokenzia, Lostlimeyland, and Valory.