The First Order of Trabia Mon is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Supreme Leader Snoke with an iron fist, and renowned for its deadly medical pandemics, public floggings, and state-planned economy. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 12.858 billion stormtroopers are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Education, although Industry, Healthcare, and Environment are also considered important, while Spirituality and Welfare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Starkiller Base. The average income tax rate is 76.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Trabia Monian economy, worth a remarkable 2,137 trillion credits a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, quite specialized black market in Book Publishing, Information Technology, Cheese Exports, and Trout Farming. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 166,240 credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Common misteaks slip threw as the Issues Editing Team adds issues by the hundread (Trabia Mon has found 2 easter eggs), tourism spikes whenever a major ship or plane is lost at sea, most academic research has ground to a halt, and wealthy parents-to-be can select their perfect baby. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Trabia Mon's national animal is the falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is the dark side of the Force.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Trabia Mon, wealthy parents-to-be can select their perfect baby.
- : Following new legislation in Trabia Mon, most academic research has ground to a halt.
- : Trabia Mon endorsed The Kingdom of Imladistar.
- : Trabia Mon was endorsed by The Kingdom of Imladistar.
- : Following new legislation in Trabia Mon, tourism spikes whenever a major ship or plane is lost at sea.
- : Trabia Mon was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Longest Average Lifespans (last census: Top 1%).
- : Following new legislation in Trabia Mon, common misteaks slip threw as the Issues Editing Team adds issues by the hundread (Trabia Mon has found 2 easter eggs).
- : Following new legislation in Trabia Mon, prudishness is on the way out.
- : Following new legislation in Trabia Mon, the military invades any neighboring nation with the gall to criticize its policies.
- : Following new legislation in Trabia Mon, billions of credits are being blown on orbital weapons development.
Endorsements Received: 88 » Territorio di Nessuno, New Sekai, Plembobria, Former English Colony, Sadakoyama, Emmerian Republic, Chinstralia, Selfgradatude, Yaorozu, Malvad, Pasargad, Unimaginable Doom, Wisconsota, Saint Tomaston, Yukti, Belgan, Ermarian, United Chinese Republics, Novare Res, South Isles, Asians United, Vladivo, Lord Ravenclaw, Oilgarchy, HMS Unicorn, Syrixia, AdyLand, New Eleria, Razzym, Ixaia, Norvalkin, Rochester Black, Tortoisica, Trombone Kingdom, Ceroville, True Sebland, Lorbank, Apetopia, Philippedafos, Zemnaya Svoboda, The NRA Republic, Zyvetskistaahn, Notyoutopia, Zazumo, The Rossinite Empire, Udluzechitlan, Arcadiom, Uhura-Ubuntu, TheGemini, Fengate, and 38 others.Kylesburgh, Daedric Stellar Empire, Farnstopia, Ceretis, Tokenzia, Lostlimeyland, Valory, Xentherida, Cartertopia, House Valenzuela, Cleoye, Merconitonitopia, EretzIsrael, Everywheristan, New Ducklands, Religioncord, Lionia, Guslantis, Imperium Augustum, Tokaryk, Liberreich, Mazeoftime, Criky Mate, Poztopia, Amaradia, Vladimirius, Hudson Valley, Citiva, The Holy Order of Polonia, Great Ragnarok, Garden Bast, Barbarossistanian South Brasilistan, United Regions of Geographic Masses, The Swedish Republic of New Kenya, Anarchy Sites, Stenc, Frances Francis the First of France, and Imladistar.