The School Idol Project of Trabia Mon is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Leader Honoka Kousaka with an even hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, smutty television, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless, devout population of 11.888 billion Idols enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, corrupt, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Otonokizaka Academy. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 81.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Trabia Monian economy, worth a remarkable 2,180 trillion muses a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Information Technology, and Trout Farming. Average income is an impressive 183,426 muses, with the richest citizens earning 7.3 times as much as the poorest.
Invading armies are given hard glares for their cheek, Trabia Mon's first free elections in recent memory have been successfully concluded, abortions are routinely performed in Trabia Mon's hospitals, and 'Police Academy 36' and 'Sharknados On A Plane' are vying for top spot at the box-office. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Trabia Mon's national animal is the dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Love Live.
Trabia Mon is ranked 33rd in The North Pacific and 967th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates, scoring 1,019 on the Workforce Participation Versus Theoretical Maximum Metric.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Trabia Mon was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Highest Average Tax Rates (last census: Top 10%).
- : Following new legislation in Trabia Mon, 'Police Academy 36' and 'Sharknados On A Plane' are vying for top spot at the box-office.
- : Following new legislation in Trabia Mon, abortions are routinely performed in Trabia Mon's hospitals.
- : Trabia Mon endorsed The United Federation of Sasten.
- : Trabia Mon was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- : Trabia Mon was endorsed by The United Federation of Sasten.
- : Trabia Mon was endorsed by The Monarchy of Guslantis.
- : Trabia Mon lost the endorsement of The Monarchy of Guslantis.
- : Following new legislation in Trabia Mon, Trabia Mon's first free elections in recent memory have been successfully concluded.
- : Trabia Mon endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Dodonest.
Endorsements Received: 68 » Territorio di Nessuno, New Sekai, Plembobria, SillyString, Former English Colony, Democatic Donkeys, Sadakoyama, Emmerian Republic, Chinstralia, Eumenor, Selfgradatude, Yaorozu, Malvad, Yayness, United Kingdom of Great Lionheart, Pasargad, Frances Francis the First of France, McMasterdonia, Unimaginable Doom, Xentherida, Wisconsota, Saint Tomaston, The Anthonian Republic, General COE, Yukti, Belgan, Ermarian, Gormanzola, New Absurdistan, United Chinese Republics, Novare Res, South Isles, Lionia, Zemnaya Svoboda, Asians United, Vladivo, The Victorian League, Lord Ravenclaw, The Cascadian Commonwealth, Pixiedance, Mica Land, Oilgarchy, The Flapping Spaghetti Monster, Ceretis, HMS Unicorn, Ruzonia, Syrixia, Kalatun, AdyLand, New Eleria, and 18 others.Merconitonitopia, Razzym, XVaLeNzUeLaX, Belhomme, Ixaia, Klausenbourg, Sandberg, The Hinterland, Norvalkin, Rochester Black, Melfi, Tortoisica, Le Nouveau Canada, The Democratic Republic of Tomb, Erosias, Dodonest, Guslantis, and Sasten.