The Against the Wind of Todler is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Todler with an iron fist, and remarkable for its closed borders, zero percent divorce rate, and strictly enforced bedtime. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 26.382 billion Todlerians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Savannah. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Todlerian economy, worth an astonishing 10,946 trillion Penguins a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Automobile Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 414,939 Penguins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Todler successfully hosted the the South Pacific Olympics, visitors to the famed rainforests are instead taken to vast furniture factories, euthanasia is illegal, and parents must choose their children's names from a government-mandated master list. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Todler's national animal is the dalmation, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Worship Todler.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Todler was endorsed by The Wandering Nation of FeSterben.
- : Todler was endorsed by The Eternal Misfortune of Thalasse.
- : Todler was endorsed by The Empire of Yeses.
- : Following new legislation in Todler, parents must choose their children's names from a government-mandated master list.
- : Following new legislation in Todler, euthanasia is illegal.
- : Following new legislation in Todler, visitors to the famed rainforests are instead taken to vast furniture factories.
- : Following new legislation in Todler, Todler successfully hosted the the South Pacific Olympics.
- : Following new legislation in Todler, tardiness has increased after carpooling was classified as a criminal offense.
- : Todler was endorsed by The Federated Islands of Sandaoguo.
- : Todler was endorsed by The Republic of Kringalia.
Endorsements Received: 53 » Kanneronic, Tsunamy, SJS Republic, Farelonia, Seliyan progressive Islands, Bear Connors Paradiso, Carpat, The Bloodguard, Darakin, Sierra Lobo, Imperiium, Yardos, Crusader Imperium, Armed Republic of Guns Addicts, Trelatche, Lakarian, Great Scapula, Kiasu-ism, Havenwelle, Lolochie, Hileville, Toucanbay, The United Expanse, Liberum Hominis in Terra, Miris, SHAYTAN UKHIROSS, Karnetvor, Novo England, Eta carina 2, Hjernaruzi, Imkitopia, Scyllaland, Francesad, Drugged Monkeys, Valklann, Westcoast Nation, Lioniel, Zadiner, Curlyhoward, Bugmalandia, Plz kill me, Esfalsa, Arrow-Debreu, Mughul, Pontantius, Federation of the Resentine Kingdom, MCMASP, Farengeto, Kringalia, Sandaoguo, and 3 others.Yeses, Thalasse, and FeSterben.