“Wish I didnt know now what I didnt know then...”
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Regional Influence: Vassal
Location: the West Pacific
The Against the Wind of of Todler is a gargantuan, devout nation, ruled by Todler with an iron fist, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space. Its hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 22.493 billion are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defence, and Commerce. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Savannah. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Uranium Mining industry.
Bloodthirsty zealots regularly participate in the Friday Night Stoning of Adulterers, the government snoops on private internet connections, it is now illegal for teens to view any sites except Club Kitten and My Little Donkey, and overweight people receive reparations checks from fast-food chains. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Todler's national animal is the dalmation, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is Worship Todler, and its currency is the Penguin.
Most Recent Government Activity: 14 hours ago
- 8 hours ago: Todler was reclassified from "Corporate Police State" to "Iron Fist Consumerists".
- 8 hours ago: Following new legislation in Todler, overweight people receive reparations checks from fast-food chains.
- 8 hours ago: Following new legislation in Todler, it is now illegal for teens to view any sites except Club Kitten and My Little Donkey.
- 8 hours ago: Following new legislation in Todler, the government snoops on private internet connections.
- 14 hours ago: Todler endorsed The Holy Minister of Silly Walks of Tunapocalypse.
- 14 hours ago: Todler endorsed The Eternal Empire of New Tang.
- 14 hours ago: Todler endorsed The Kingdom of Oronia.
- 14 hours ago: Todler endorsed The Most Serene Republic of Rhythm.
- 1 day 20 hours ago: Todler was reclassified from "Compulsory Consumerist State" to "Corporate Police State".
- 1 day 20 hours ago: Following new legislation in Todler, bloodthirsty zealots regularly participate in the Friday Night Stoning of Adulterers.
Endorsements Received: 58 » BIteland, Capitalist Paradise, The 9 Stars, Greg Tucker, Southern Eureka, Nova Maxima, Corporatist Trusts Inc, Offshore Racing, Chestaan, Arctura Dara, Gorgondollar, Mochaworld, Ashkan, Bhang Bhang Duc, Lamebrainia, Thessalian, Moerderreich, Thyrall, Nothingness in Nothing, Roctubiazan, New Novak, Confederate Kentuckiana, Creamy pleasures, All Good People, Yy4u, TitanShadow12, Wandysland, Benjamin Mark, Jaquanland, Wickedly evil people, Sangha, Mataw, Darkesia, Raezim, Schlurp, Waverlia, Hayekvillage, That General Area, Caneighda, Kingsteck, WaffenBrightonburg, Liberillia, Academy of P, Torpedia, Liberal Republics Union, Aestate, Astikija, Dynatek, RileyTopia22, New Ukiah, and 8 others.Huangshi, New Ganjastan, Absolootkill, Mercanta, Rhythm, Aigaitopia, Deus Elegit, and The Unitican Federation.