“Wish I didnt know now what I didnt know then...”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Vassal
Location: the West Pacific
The Against the Wind of of Todler is a gargantuan, economically powerful nation, ruled by Todler with an iron fist, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 23.572 billion Todlerians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defence, and Commerce. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Savannah. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is dominated by the Uranium Mining industry.
Government popup ads are springing up like weeds, wealthy parents-to-be can select their perfect baby, the government regularly hires contractors to construct high rise apartments, and the armed forces are locked in an expensive and bloody war abroad to stamp out possible terrorists. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Todler's national animal is the dalmation, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, its national religion is Worship Todler, and its currency is the Penguin.
Most Recent Government Activity: 7 hours ago
- 103 minutes ago: Todler was reclassified from "Iron Fist Consumerists" to "Father Knows Best State".
- 103 minutes ago: Following new legislation in Todler, the armed forces are locked in an expensive and bloody war abroad to stamp out possible terrorists.
- 103 minutes ago: Following new legislation in Todler, the government regularly hires contractors to construct high rise apartments.
- 103 minutes ago: Following new legislation in Todler, wealthy parents-to-be can select their perfect baby.
- 103 minutes ago: Following new legislation in Todler, government popup ads are springing up like weeds.
- 103 minutes ago: Following new legislation in Todler, Todler successfully hosted the the West Pacific Olympics.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: Todler was endorsed by The Unitary Republic of Hariko.
- 2 days 15 hours ago: Todler was endorsed by The Oppressed Peoples of Flagburners.
- 2 days 17 hours ago: Todler was endorsed by The Wonderful Oreo Cake of Antahbrantahstan.
- 3 days 13 hours ago: Following new legislation in Todler, shaken martini sales have soared in nations surrounding Todler.
Endorsements Received: 65 » BIteland, Capitalist Paradise, The 9 Stars, Greg Tucker, Southern Eureka, Corporatist Trusts Inc, Offshore Racing, Chestaan, Mochaworld, Ashkan, Lamebrainia, Thessalian, Roctubiazan, New Novak, Creamy pleasures, Yy4u, Wandysland, Benjamin Mark, Jaquanland, Wickedly evil people, Darkesia, Raezim, Schlurp, That General Area, Kingsteck, Liberillia, Aestate, Dynatek, Huangshi, New Ganjastan, Mercanta, Deus Elegit, Spifea, Cocan, Oronia, New Tang, Johnovia, New Duveland, Reversed Clause, Republic of 2Fort, Urgabah, All Good People, Hunniclan, Bhang Bhang Duc, King of the death, Toberkuibac, The Arrogant Bumblebees, Terran Borealis, Ethel mermania, Avirum, and 15 others.Caneighda, Valsyvir, Liberal Republics Union, Kisovec, Kickingandscreaming, Communist Egalitarian Dictatorship, New Travancore, Gloubi-Boulga, Archinian, Angelopoulos, Sofiadel, Hanifiyyah, Aedrinan, Antahbrantahstan, and Flagburners.