The Against the Wind of Todler is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Todler with an iron fist, and remarkable for its closed borders, zero percent divorce rate, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 27.168 billion Todlerians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Savannah. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Todlerian economy, worth an astonishing 11,310 trillion Penguins a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Automobile Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 416,311 Penguins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
The government is reining in public spending, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, the police insist that racism does not exist, and scenic mountain valleys are flooded with water as damming projects get underway. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Todler's national animal is the dalmation, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Worship Todler.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Todler's influence in Lazarus rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Todler's influence in Lazarus rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Todler's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Todler's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Todler was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Todler ceased to exist.
- : Todler was endorsed by Misterykid.
- : Todler was endorsed by The Holy Legion of The International Knights.
- : Todler was endorsed by Umberton.
- : Todler was endorsed by The Railysytarennearux of Johanness.