“Wish I didnt know now what I didnt know then...”
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Regional Influence: Vassal
Location: the West Pacific
The Against the Wind of Todler is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Todler with an iron fist, and notable for its public floggings, digital currency, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 24.158 billion Todlerians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Savannah. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Todlerian economy, worth an astonishing 10,319 trillion Penguins a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Automobile Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 427,175 Penguins, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,421,792 per year while the poor average 95,636, a ratio of 14.9 to 1.
The government snoops on private internet connections, new urban roads are threatening city parks, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings, and citizens are tied down and forced to watch educational videos on empathy. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Todler's national animal is the dalmation, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Worship Todler.
Most Recent Government Activity: 7 hours ago
- 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Todler, citizens are tied down and forced to watch educational videos on empathy.
- 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Todler, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Todler, new urban roads are threatening city parks.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Todler, the government snoops on private internet connections.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Todler, companies balk at paying their workers.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Todler, calling out of the blue has become taboo.
- 1 day 4 hours ago: Following new legislation in Todler, the institution of marriage is held sacred and strictly enforced.
- 1 day 7 hours ago: Todler was endorsed by The Commranger of The Republic of Llamas.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: Todler endorsed The Westward Wanderers of Consular.
- 1 day 15 hours ago: Todler endorsed The Republic of King of the death.
Endorsements Received: 66 » BIteland, Capitalist Paradise, The 9 Stars, Greg Tucker, Southern Eureka, Corporatist Trusts Inc, Offshore Racing, Chestaan, Mochaworld, Ashkan, Lamebrainia, Thessalian, Roctubiazan, New Novak, Creamy pleasures, Wandysland, Benjamin Mark, Jaquanland, Wickedly evil people, Darkesia, Raezim, Kingsteck, Liberillia, Aestate, Dynatek, New Ganjastan, Mercanta, Oronia, Reversed Clause, Urgabah, All Good People, Hunniclan, Bhang Bhang Duc, Toberkuibac, The Arrogant Bumblebees, Terran Borealis, Ethel mermania, Caneighda, Valsyvir, Liberal Republics Union, Kisovec, Communist Egalitarian Dictatorship, Gloubi-Boulga, Angelopoulos, Hanifiyyah, Antahbrantahstan, Flagburners, Abaja, Kalmarth, Golovia, and 16 others.Jyzeria, Archedes, Rocknest, Fortytipper, Sunset Realm, Cakum, Ferus Equus, Edelzel, FlopFlop, United Aurors, New Kakyoin, The Lost Ruby, Avadon, Consular, King of the death, and The Republic of Llamas.