The Reformed Imperial Republic of Titanisa is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by White Phoenix Council Chancellor Taso with an iron fist, and remarkable for its zero percent divorce rate, parental licensing program, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 6.949 billion Republics of Titanisa are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order and Education are also considered important, while Social Policy and Welfare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Phonex. The average income tax rate is 45.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Titanisan economy, worth a remarkable 1,393 trillion Titass a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 200,572 Titass, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The military recognizes no difference between male and female soldiers, heavy industry must go to expensive lengths to dispose of waste, the navy is chrome-plating its battleships to prevent rust, and the Coast Guard is pioneering a quixotic program to train fish. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Titanisa's national animal is the Phoenix, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Phonexia.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Titanisa was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Titanisa was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : Titanisa was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Insurance Industry and Highest Poor Incomes and the Top 5% for Largest Manufacturing Sector, Largest Black Market, and Lowest Crime Rates.
- : Titanisa's influence in Europeia rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Titanisa relocated from Balder to Europeia.
- : Titanisa altered its national flag.
- : Titanisa was refounded in Balder.
- : Titanisa ceased to exist.
- : Titanisa was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Mining Sector.
- : Titanisa was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Scientifically Advanced.