“Building the future since 1960”
|Category: Liberal Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Eminence Grise
Location: The Furry Federation
The Union of Tinis is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by First Speaker Talia Vinlia with a fair hand, and renowned for its enforced nudity. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 22.423 billion love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Social Welfare, Education, and Social Equality. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arx. The average income tax rate is 100%. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Fewer people are bathing as citizens must show ration stamps before they can turn on their faucets, the recently unemployed can often be seen at the local homeless shelter, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws, and discarded pennies litter the streets. Crime is totally unknown. Tinis's national animal is the dragon, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Glorvanism, and its currency is the Gerbile.
Most Recent Government Activity: 7 hours ago
- 6 days ago: Tinis voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend 1 Infinite Loop".
- 6 days ago: Tinis was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Authoritarian.
- 10 days ago: Tinis voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Rights and Duties of WA States"".
- 10 days ago: Tinis voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate South Pacific"".
- 11 days ago: Following new legislation in Tinis, discarded pennies litter the streets.
- 11 days ago: Following new legislation in Tinis, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws.
- 11 days ago: Following new legislation in Tinis, the recently unemployed can often be seen at the local homeless shelter.
- 21 days ago: Tinis was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- 21 days ago: Tinis was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- 22 days ago: Tinis converted ฿ 796,725.000 into 2.63 billion Tinis Gerbiles at the market rate of 1 ByteCoin to 3,305.607.