The Union of Tinis is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by First Speaker Talia Vinlia with a fair hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, enforced nudity, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic, humorless, devout population of 25.907 billion Tinisians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, socially-minded, outspoken government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arx. The income tax rate is 100%.
The large but stagnant Tinisian economy, worth 377 trillion Gerbiles a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is 14,556 Gerbiles, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Army uniforms are replaced en masse to accommodate adult soldiers, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, 'A is for Annulment' is a popular children's song, and the state auctions off combat drones to fund war reparations. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tinis's national animal is the dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Glorvanism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tinis was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Devout (last census: Top 5%).
- : Tinis was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Cultured (last census: Top 10%).
- : Tinis lost the position of The Furry Federation WA Delegate to The Principality of Killer Zoids.
- : Tinis lost the endorsement of The Socialist Monarchy of Zollaria.
- : Following new legislation in Tinis, the state auctions off combat drones to fund war reparations.
- : Following new legislation in Tinis, 'A is for Annulment' is a popular children's song.
- : Following new legislation in Tinis, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes.
- : Following new legislation in Tinis, army uniforms are replaced en masse to accommodate adult soldiers.
- : Tinis voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn the Greater German Reich"".
- : Tinis was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Safest (last census: Top 10%).
Endorsements Received: 1 » Killer Zoids.