The Empire of Tinbo is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Hachiko with a fair hand, and renowned for its strictly enforced bedtime, keen interest in outer space, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 9.609 billion Tinboans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hachiko City. The average income tax rate is 91.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but stagnant Tinboan economy, worth 64.6 trillion Pawss a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing. Average income is 6,719 Pawss, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Homeless people can be found sleeping on streets in front of unoccupied second homes, mandatory neutering has made purebred dogs a thing of the past, racial and religious segregation has become rife as the various groups are loath to mingle, and the government tries to improve relations with hostile countries by sending gift baskets. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tinbo's national animal is the Akita Inu, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tinbo, the government tries to improve relations with hostile countries by sending gift baskets.
- : Tinbo voted against the World Assembly Resolution "National Economic Liberties".
- : Following new legislation in Tinbo, racial and religious segregation has become rife as the various groups are loath to mingle.
- : Tinbo voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn Omigodtheykilledkenny"".
- : Tinbo was endorsed by The People's Democratic Republic of Angasana.
- : Following new legislation in Tinbo, mandatory neutering has made purebred dogs a thing of the past.
- : Tinbo was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "New York Times Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Tinbo, homeless people can be found sleeping on streets in front of unoccupied second homes.
- : Tinbo was endorsed by The Sheer Awesomeness of Argoneon.
- : Tinbo was endorsed by The Confederacy of Catahecassa.
Endorsements Received: 36 » Harmoneia, New Rogernomics, Borsovia, The Salvation States, Loftegen, Courlany, Ecchi Unlimited, Nerbia, Claraxia, Falkaria, DisregardWork, Caene, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Union of North, Aigania, The Floodcity, Praenestia, Amerion, Lazmac, Farmboybob, Darkium, Le Minas Tirith, BelloCaprica, Iblania, Benevolent Thomas, Luvanija, General Mike, United Brians of Powers, Communist Stephen Colbert, Bendy, Meowlands, Llananas, Rivina, Catahecassa, Argoneon, and Angasana.