The Sorcerer of Tim is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Tim Stark with an iron fist, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, irreverence towards religion, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 6.839 billion Timians are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Winterfell. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 54.8%.
The powerhouse Timian economy, worth 596 trillion Crowns a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is 87,167 Crowns, with the richest citizens earning 6.0 times as much as the poorest.
Soylent products are an expensive commodity due to a lack of volunteers, all mothers are allowed six months fully-paid maternity leave, education and welfare spending are on the rise, and Tim Stark has just been declared ruler of Tim in an international press conference. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tim's national animal is the Phoenix, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Old Gods.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tim was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Inclusive.
- : Tim was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
- : Tim was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Happiest Citizens.
- : Tim was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Populations.
- : Tim was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- : Tim was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : Tim was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Highest Police Ratios.
- : Tim was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Best Weather.
- : Tim lost WA Delegate status in The United Horde.
- : Tim relocated from Nick Smigly Nations to Launching Point.