The Tim of Tim is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Tim Stark with an iron fist, and renowned for its compulsory military service, irreverence towards religion, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 7.611 billion Timians are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Winterfell. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 54.8%.
The powerhouse Timian economy, worth 663 trillion Crowns a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is 87,167 Crowns, with the richest citizens earning 6.0 times as much as the poorest.
Soylent products are an expensive commodity due to a lack of volunteers, all mothers are allowed six months fully-paid maternity leave, education and welfare spending are on the rise, and Tim Stark has just been declared ruler of Tim in an international press conference. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tim's national animal is the Phoenix, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Old Gods.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tim fell out of the regional Top 5% for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : The Asgard Founder of Sacred Yggdrasil dismissed Tim as Security Officer of Asgard.
- : The Asgard Founder of Sacred Yggdrasil appointed Tim as Security Officer with authority over Border Control in Asgard.
- : Tim was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Agricultural Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- : Tim fell out of the regional Top 10% for Smartest Citizens.
- : Tim was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Fastest-Growing Economies (last census: Top 5%).
- : Tim fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Tim was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Best Weather (last census: Top 5%).
- : Tim fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
- : Tim fell out of the regional Top 10% for Healthiest Citizens.