“Mottos are too mainstream”
|Category: Compulsory Consumerist State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: The North Pacific
The Ego of Tim is a colossal, safe nation, renowned for its irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 5.937 billion Timians are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tim City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 55%. A robust private sector is led by the Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Woodchip Exports industries.
The bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Tim City, soylent products are an expensive commodity due to a lack of volunteers, all mothers are allowed six months fully-paid maternity leave, and education and welfare spending are on the rise. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is well under control, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tim's national animal is the Phoenix, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Pastafarianism, and its currency is the Ringtat.
Most Recent Government Activity: 18 days ago
- 23 days ago: Tim fell out of the regional Top 10% for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- 24 days ago: Tim was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential (last census: Top 1%).
- 24 days ago: Tim was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Influential (last census: Top 5%).
- 46 days ago: Tim relocated from Balder to The North Pacific.
- 46 days ago: Tim was refounded in Balder.
- 47 days ago: Tim ceased to exist.
- 49 days ago: Tim fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- 56 days ago: Tim was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Populations (last census: Top 10%).
- 84 days ago: Tim relocated from Balder to The North Pacific.
- 84 days ago: Tim was refounded in Balder.