“Mottos are too mainstream”
|Category: Compulsory Consumerist State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Ego of Tim is a colossal, devout nation, notable for its compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 6.067 billion Timians are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tim City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 55%. A robust private sector is led by the Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Woodchip Exports industries.
The bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Tim City, soylent products are an expensive commodity due to a lack of volunteers, all mothers are allowed six months fully-paid maternity leave, and education and welfare spending are on the rise. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is well under control, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tim's national animal is the Phoenix, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Pastafarianism, and its currency is the Ringtat.
Most Recent Government Activity: 13 days ago
- 18 hours ago: Tim was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Rudest Citizens.
- 1 day 18 hours ago: Tim was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Highest Police Ratios.
- 2 days 18 hours ago: Tim was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- 7 days ago: Tim was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- 8 days ago: Tim was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- 10 days ago: Tim was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
- 11 days ago: Tim was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 13 days ago: Tim applied to join the World Assembly.
- 13 days ago: Tim relocated from Balder to Unity.
- 13 days ago: Tim altered its national flag.