|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Instigator
Location: Carnival of Souls
The Pitcher of Tiltjuice is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by the useless ones with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls. The compassionate, hard-working population of 5.508 billion Tiltjuiceans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pereplut. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Information Technology industry, followed by Arms Manufacturing and Uranium Mining.
Citizens are frequently searched for illegal weapons, ten-year-olds regularly found their own political parties, business is adjusting to new gender equality policies in the workplace, and all judiciary cases are decided in the court of public opinion. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tiltjuice's national animal is the Sentient Poker Chip, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Solipsistic Sophistry, and its currency is the firebreather pizza cast.
Most Recent Government Activity: 27 minutes ago
- 5 days ago: Tiltjuice fell out of the regional Top 10% for Longest Average Lifespans.
- 7 days ago: Tiltjuice fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Rebellious Youth.
- 12 days ago: Tiltjuice changed its national leader to "the useless ones" and its nation type to "Pitcher".
- 13 days ago: Tiltjuice was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 17 days ago: Tiltjuice was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced (last census: Top 1%).
- 17 days ago: Tiltjuice fell out of the regional Top 10% for Most Scientifically Advanced.
- 18 days ago: Tiltjuice fell out of the regional Top 10% for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- 20 days ago: Tiltjuice was reclassified from "Compulsory Consumerist State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- 20 days ago: Following new legislation in Tiltjuice, all judiciary cases are decided in the court of public opinion.
- 20 days ago: Following new legislation in Tiltjuice, business is adjusting to new gender equality policies in the workplace.