|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Instigator
Location: Carnival of Souls
The Pitcher of Tiltjuice is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by the useless ones with an even hand, and notable for its restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, hard-working population of 5.892 billion Tiltjuiceans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, corrupt government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Law & Order, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pereplut. The average income tax rate is 100%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Information Technology industry, followed by Arms Manufacturing and Uranium Mining.
Roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews, frequent fliers are obliged to submit to invasive security procedures by government security, the automotive industry soaks up huge government handouts, and long arduous trials are held for the most trivial of offences. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tiltjuice's national animal is the Sentient Poker Chip, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is Solipsistic Sophistry, and its currency is the firebreather pizza cast.
Most Recent Government Activity: 19 minutes ago
- 1 day 1 hour ago: Tiltjuice altered its national flag.
- 2 days 18 hours ago: Tiltjuice was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- 3 days 19 hours ago: Tiltjuice lodged a message on the Carnival of Souls Regional Message Board.
- 9 days ago: Tiltjuice was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Welfare Programs.
- 10 days ago: Tiltjuice fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- 26 days ago: Following new legislation in Tiltjuice, long arduous trials are held for the most trivial of offences.
- 27 days ago: Following new legislation in Tiltjuice, the automotive industry soaks up huge government handouts.
- 27 days ago: Following new legislation in Tiltjuice, frequent fliers are obliged to submit to invasive security procedures by government security.
- 27 days ago: Following new legislation in Tiltjuice, roads are often attended by round-the-clock construction crews.
- 27 days ago: Following new legislation in Tiltjuice, international tensions are high as Tiltjuice threatens any government with the audacity to arrest its citizens.