“We the people, vested in power with freedom and liberty”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Hermit
Location: Tiger Squirrels
The Congrialmentary Democracy of Tigeria is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President Kariko with an even hand, and renowned for its devotion to social welfare. Its compassionate, intelligent population of 3.338 billion have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Social Equality, Law & Order, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ámríkárá. The average income tax rate is 75%, and even higher for the wealthy. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
The nation is currently revamping its entire education system, research into 'designer babies' is banned, a cyber-war between file sharers and the music industry formats hard drives across the country, and convicted murderers are free to walk the streets provided they attend rehabilitation classes. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tigeria's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is People of Pruitt, and its currency is the Dustiger.
Most Recent Government Activity: 1 day 14 hours ago
- 2 days 1 hour ago: Tigeria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Safest.
- 34 days ago: Following new legislation in Tigeria, convicted murderers are free to walk the streets provided they attend rehabilitation classes.
- 34 days ago: Tigeria published "The top 10 most important events in Tigerian history" (Bulletin: News).
- 41 days ago: Following new legislation in Tigeria, a cyber-war between file sharers and the music industry formats hard drives across the country.
- 41 days ago: Following new legislation in Tigeria, research into 'designer babies' is banned.
- 41 days ago: Following new legislation in Tigeria, the nation is currently revamping its entire education system.
- 42 days ago: Following new legislation in Tigeria, those found guilty of illicit affairs are jailed.
- 42 days ago: Tigeria published "Tigerian Culture" (Account: Culture).
- 43 days ago: Tigeria's influence in Tiger Squirrels rose from "Minnow" to "Hermit".
- 43 days ago: Tigeria established the regional flag of Tiger Squirrels.