The Congrialmentary Democracy of Tigeria is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by President Cyrus with an even hand, and notable for its frequent executions, strictly enforced bedtime, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 5.81 billion Tigerians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Social Policy, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tigeropolis. The average income tax rate is 79.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Tigerian economy, worth 403 trillion Dustigers a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 69,482 Dustigers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.6 times as much as the poorest.
Voting is compulsory, all tariffs have been abolished, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws, and recruitment posters proclaim the army to be both fabulous and fashionable. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tigeria's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is People of Pruitt.
Tigeria is ranked 1st in The Rose Meadows and 19,949th in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates, scoring 170 on the Workforce Participation Versus Theoretical Maximum Metric.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tigeria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
- : Tigeria removed the tag "Offsite Forums" from The Rose Meadows.
- : Tigeria removed the tag "Recruiter Friendly" from The Rose Meadows.
- : Tigeria suppressed a post on the The Rose Meadows regional message board.
- : Tigeria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : Tigeria voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Humanitarian Aid".
- : Tigeria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "World Space Administration"".
- : Tigeria fell out of the world Top 10% for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Tigeria fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Tigeria, recruitment posters proclaim the army to be both fabulous and fashionable.
Endorsements Received: None.