“We the people, vested in power with freedom and liberty”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Congrialmentary Democracy of Tigeria is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President Kariko with an even hand, and remarkable for its punitive income tax rates. The compassionate population of 3.755 billion Tigerians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Social Equality, Law & Order, and Education. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ámríkárá. The average income tax rate is 77%, and even higher for the wealthy. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
Prime real estate is devoted to wind farms and solar energy generators, unstable couples are known to break up over which one gets parental leave, Tigeria's airwaves are dominated by corporate-backed commercial radio, and the Tiger is a protected species. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tigeria's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, its national religion is People of Pruitt, and its currency is the Dustiger.
Most Recent Government Activity: 13 days ago
- 8 days ago: Tigeria fell out of the world Top 10% for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- 13 days ago: Tigeria altered its national flag.
- 13 days ago: Tigeria was refounded in Balder.
- 17 days ago: Tigeria ceased to exist.
- 25 days ago: Tigeria fell out of the world Top 10% for Nudest.
- 28 days ago: Tigeria was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Devout.
- 41 days ago: Tigeria was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Rebellious Youth.
- 45 days ago: Following new legislation in Tigeria, the Tiger is a protected species.
- 45 days ago: Following new legislation in Tigeria, Tigeria's airwaves are dominated by corporate-backed commercial radio.
- 45 days ago: Following new legislation in Tigeria, unstable couples are known to break up over which one gets parental leave.