“We the people, vested in power with freedom and liberty”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Congrialmentary Democracy of Tigeria is a massive, genial nation, ruled by President Kariko with an even hand, and notable for its anti-smoking policies. The compassionate population of 4.547 billion Tigerians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Social Policy, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ámríkárá. The average income tax rate is 81.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Tigerian economy, worth 263 trillion Dustigers a year, is extremely specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 57,859 Dustigers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Major cities are suffering under water rationing, builders spend more time negotiating "tasteful architecture" than on actual construction, citizens are regularly found digging for treasure in their gardens, and political parties are banned from advertising and receiving private donations. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tigeria's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is People of Pruitt.
Most Recent Government Activity: 16 days ago
- 15 days ago: Tigeria fell out of the world Top 10% for Nudest.
- 16 days ago: Tigeria relocated from Osiris to Gay.
- 16 days ago: Tigeria altered its national flag.
- 16 days ago: Tigeria created a custom banner.
- 16 days ago: Tigeria was refounded in Osiris.
- 16 days ago: Tigeria ceased to exist.
- 44 days ago: Following new legislation in Tigeria, political parties are banned from advertising and receiving private donations.
- 44 days ago: Following new legislation in Tigeria, citizens are regularly found digging for treasure in their gardens.
- 44 days ago: Following new legislation in Tigeria, builders spend more time negotiating "tasteful architecture" than on actual construction.
- 59 days ago: Tigeria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nudest.