The Congrialmentary Democracy of Tigeria is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by President Cyrus with an even hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, hatred of cheese, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 6.356 billion Tigerians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked morass — juggles the competing demands of Social Policy, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tigeropolis. The average income tax rate is 79.9%.
The all-consuming Tigerian economy, worth 447 trillion Dustigers a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 70,397 Dustigers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.7 times as much as the poorest.
Voting is compulsory, all tariffs have been abolished, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws, and recruitment posters proclaim the army to be both fabulous and fashionable. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tigeria's national animal is the Tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is People of Pruitt.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tigeria fell out of the world Top 10% for Safest.
- : Tigeria agreed to construct embassies between The Rose Meadows and OpenStudy.
- : Tigeria agreed to construct embassies between The Rose Meadows and The Embassy.
- : Tigeria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The World Assembly".
- : Tigeria voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Minimum Standard of Living Act".
- : Tigeria agreed to construct embassies between The Rose Meadows and Los Santos.
- : Tigeria voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Freedom Act"".
- : Tigeria updated the World Factbook entry in The Rose Meadows.
- : Tigeria agreed to construct embassies between The Rose Meadows and Mphela.
- : Tigeria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
Endorsements Received: None.