The Armed Republic of Tiberiusburg is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Jay Gallipo with an even hand, and renowned for its compulsory military service, ubiquitous missile silos, and punitive income tax rates. The devout population of 4.313 billion Tiberians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, corrupt, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saint Richthofen City. The average income tax rate is 94.4%.
The all-consuming Tiberian economy, worth 441 trillion Tibers a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 102,282 Tibers, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Litter collection has replaced fast food as the most popular after-school job, the government keeps introducing new foreign species to combat the previous ones it has introduced, the nation is currently revamping its entire education system, and foreign 'investors' have been taking a great interest in the new secret shuttle. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tiberiusburg's national animal is the Ferret, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity: 11 days ago
- 21 hours ago: Tiberiusburg was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- 22 hours ago: Tiberiusburg was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Welfare Programs.
- 11 days ago: Following new legislation in Tiberiusburg, foreign 'investors' have been taking a great interest in the new secret shuttle.
- 11 days ago: Following new legislation in Tiberiusburg, the nation is currently revamping its entire education system.
- 11 days ago: Tiberiusburg was refounded in Balder.
- 71 days ago: Tiberiusburg ceased to exist.
- 74 days ago: Tiberiusburg fell out of the regional Top 10% for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- 80 days ago: Tiberiusburg was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Highest Police Ratios.
- 86 days ago: Tiberiusburg was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- 86 days ago: Tiberiusburg was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Healthiest Citizens.