“Amamus bellum”Jay Gallipo
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Armed Republic of Tiberiusburg is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Jay Gallipo with an even hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space. The compassionate population of 3.944 billion Tiberians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, corrupt, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Saint Richthofen City. The average income tax rate is 93.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Tiberian economy, worth 398 trillion Tibers a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 100,986 Tibers, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Hordes of faceless civil servants are running cities, the judicial system legislates morality, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest growing field, and private law firms are unheard of. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tiberiusburg's national animal is the Ferret and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity: 9 days ago
- 2 days 6 hours ago: Tiberiusburg was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Largest Public Sector.
- 2 days 6 hours ago: Tiberiusburg was reclassified from "Corrupt Dictatorship" to "Democratic Socialists".
- 3 days 13 hours ago: Tiberiusburg was endorsed by The Awesome of Peoples Republic of Templelandia.
- 5 days ago: Tiberiusburg was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Fastest-Growing Economies.
- 9 days ago: Tiberiusburg was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
- 9 days ago: Following new legislation in Tiberiusburg, private law firms are unheard of.
- 9 days ago: Following new legislation in Tiberiusburg, mantis shrimp studies is academia's fastest growing field.
- 9 days ago: Following new legislation in Tiberiusburg, the judicial system legislates morality.
- 9 days ago: Following new legislation in Tiberiusburg, hordes of faceless civil servants are running cities.
- 9 days ago: Following new legislation in Tiberiusburg, bus ads propagandize causes ranging from sexual revolution to religious pogroms.