The Logic of Tiago Silva is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its lack of airports, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 21.722 billion labregos love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. The average income tax rate is 6.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The enormous but inefficient labrego economy, worth a remarkable 2,387 trillion russels a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports, Basket Weaving, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 109,893 russels, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government is avowedly atheist, the poor are often seen pale and dizzy after selling their blood to make ends meet, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas, and people are now classified as male, female, or genderqueer. Crime is totally unknown. Tiago Silva's national animal is the owl, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity: 2 days 7 hours ago
- 1 day 13 hours ago: Tiago Silva was ranked #1 in the region for Healthiest Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
- 2 days 7 hours ago: Tiago Silva changed its national animal to "owl", its currency to "russel", its motto to "⊨", and its nation type to "Logic".
- 2 days 7 hours ago: Tiago Silva altered its national flag.
- 2 days 7 hours ago: Tiago Silva lodged a message on the Portugal Regional Message Board.
- 2 days 7 hours ago: Tiago Silva voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Democratia"".
- 2 days 12 hours ago: Tiago Silva was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- 3 days 9 hours ago: Tiago Silva changed its national motto to "Força Nisso! Come Chouriço!" and its nation type to "Xuxu".
- 3 days 9 hours ago: Tiago Silva altered its national flag.
- 3 days 9 hours ago: Tiago Silva voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Wartime Looting and Pillage".
- 4 days ago: Tiago Silva lodged a message on the Portugal Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 14 » Bad Omen, Elsh, The Portuguese Workers, Patraolandia, Jotinha, Valve, Portucalae, Omorov-Nier, United Portugal, Aldonin, Communist Galinea, Celestial Iliad, Nookie Island, and Lapalia.