The Ching-Chong-Nip-Nong-Nong of Tiago Silva is a gargantuan, cultured nation, remarkable for its national health service, rampant corporate plagiarism, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 22.028 billion yoes are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The tiny, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. The average income tax rate is 6.5%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The enormous but inefficient yo economy, worth a remarkable 2,422 trillion shells a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports, Basket Weaving, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 109,980 shells, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas, people are now classified as male, female, or genderqueer, euthanasia is legal, and the art of conversation has been rediscovered. Crime is totally unknown. Tiago Silva's national animal is the pig, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 hours ago
- 3 hours ago: Tiago Silva lodged a message on the Portugal Regional Message Board.
- 3 days 17 hours ago: Tiago Silva voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend A mean old man"".
- 3 days 17 hours ago: Tiago Silva voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "The Right to a Lawful Divorce"".
- 8 days ago: Tiago Silva lodged a message on the Portugal Regional Message Board.
- 10 days ago: Following new legislation in Tiago Silva, the art of conversation has been rediscovered.
- 10 days ago: Tiago Silva lodged a message on the Portugal Regional Message Board.
- 10 days ago: Tiago Silva altered its national flag.
- 12 days ago: Tiago Silva was ranked #1 in the region for Longest Average Lifespans (last census: Top 5%).
- 12 days ago: Tiago Silva changed its national animal to "pig", its demonym to "yo", its demonym adjective to "yo", its motto to "Ambroscus Koth Delenda Est", and its nation type to "Ching-Chong-Nip-Nong-Nong".
- 12 days ago: Tiago Silva altered its national flag.