The Logic of Tiago Silva is a gargantuan, cultured nation, notable for its lack of airports, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 21.866 billion labregos love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The tiny, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. The average income tax rate is 6.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The enormous but inefficient labrego economy, worth a remarkable 2,405 trillion russels a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports, Basket Weaving, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an impressive 110,013 russels, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government is avowedly atheist, the poor are often seen pale and dizzy after selling their blood to make ends meet, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas, and people are now classified as male, female, or genderqueer. Crime is totally unknown. Tiago Silva's national animal is the owl, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity: 3 days ago
- 3 days ago: Tiago Silva lodged a message on the Portugal Regional Message Board.
- 3 days 9 hours ago: Tiago Silva lost the position of Portugal WA Delegate to The Republic of Jotinha.
- 4 days ago: Tiago Silva seized the position of Portugal WA Delegate from The Republic of Jotinha.
- 5 days ago: Tiago Silva was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most World Assembly Endorsements (last census: #1).
- 11 days ago: Tiago Silva was ranked #1 in the region for Most Influential (last census: Top 5%).
- 11 days ago: Tiago Silva voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Infectious Disease Control".
- 11 days ago: Tiago Silva lodged a message on the Portugal Regional Message Board.
- 14 days ago: Tiago Silva was ranked #1 in the region for Best Weather (last census: Top 5%).
- 15 days ago: Tiago Silva was ranked #1 in the region for Most Cultured (last census: Top 5%).
- 17 days ago: Tiago Silva was ranked #1 in the region for Least Corrupt Governments (last census: Top 5%).