The Most Serene Republic of Thyrall is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Rage with an even hand, and remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads, rampant corporate plagiarism, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, cheerful population of 10.518 billion Thyrallians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Korkabain City. The average income tax rate is 43.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Thyrallian economy, worth a remarkable 1,074 trillion curits a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 102,121 curits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's official head of religious affairs is an atheist, the government extracts trade concessions from poor nations in exchange for humanitarian aid, cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates, and criminals rejoice in the streets as the entire police force is sent away on a training retreat. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Thyrall's national animal is the timber wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is oragomi.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Thyrall voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The Arab League".
- : Thyrall voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Hell".
- : Thyrall voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Convention on Execution"".
- : Thyrall was reclassified from "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Thyrall endorsed The Christmas Republic of Empy.
- : Thyrall voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Toxic Heavy Metals Act".
- : Thyrall was endorsed by The Christmas Republic of Empy.
- : Thyrall voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn the Pacific"".
- : Thyrall endorsed The Theocracy of Hartsylvania.
- : Thyrall endorsed The Commonwealth of Benjamin Mark.