The Most Serene Republic of Thyrall is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Rage with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, sprawling nuclear power plants, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The hard-nosed, cheerful population of 8.916 billion Thyrallians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government prioritizes Education, with Defense and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Welfare aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Korkabain City. The average income tax rate is 33.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Thyrallian economy, worth 884 trillion curits a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 99,243 curits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The navy is chrome-plating its battleships to prevent rust, the military is slashing spending on conventional arms and diverting it to spending on prosthetic arms, the new 'Things We Stole From Other Countries' exhibition at the National Museum of Antiquities is a hit, and factories grind to a halt every time there is an election. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Thyrall's national animal is the timber wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is oragomi.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Thyrall was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements (last census: Top 10%).
- : Thyrall was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Happiest Citizens (last census: Top 5%).
- : Thyrall was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Most Inclusive (last census: Top 10%).
- : Thyrall voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Living Wage Act"".
- : Thyrall was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Most Scientifically Advanced (last census: Top 5%).
- : Thyrall was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Happiest Citizens (last census: Top 1%).
- : Thyrall was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Thyrall was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Fastest-Growing Economies (last census: Top 5%).
- : Thyrall was endorsed by The United Lands of Kraeshia.
- : Thyrall endorsed The Praetorian of The Vanguardian.