The Most Serene Republic of Thyrall is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Rage with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, anti-smoking policies, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, cheerful population of 11.027 billion Thyrallians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Korkabain City. The average income tax rate is 44.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Thyrallian economy, worth a remarkable 1,128 trillion curits a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 102,381 curits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's official head of religious affairs is an atheist, the government extracts trade concessions from poor nations in exchange for humanitarian aid, cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates, and criminals rejoice in the streets as the entire police force is sent away on a training retreat. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Thyrall's national animal is the timber wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is oragomi.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Thyrall voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Lone Wolves United".
- : Thyrall voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Foreign Patent Recognition"".
- : Thyrall voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Right to Sexual Privacy".
- : Thyrall endorsed The Time To Earn That Scratch of Big Bad Badger.
- : Thyrall endorsed The Jingoistic Benevolance of Tweedsmere.
- : Thyrall endorsed The Federal Republic of Oometz.
- : Thyrall voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Gregoryisgodistan".
- : Thyrall was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Oometz.
- : Thyrall was endorsed by The Jingoistic Benevolance of Tweedsmere.
- : Thyrall was endorsed by The Republic of Anoora.