“Die for what you believe in”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: the West Pacific
The Most Serene Republic of Thyrall is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Rage with an even hand, and notable for its sprawling nuclear power plants. Its hard-nosed, intelligent population of 5.73 billion enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Defence, and Law & Order. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Korkabain City. The average income tax rate is 49%, but much higher for the wealthy. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Information Technology industry, followed by Tourism and Furniture Restoration.
Ethnic minorities are often refused admission to some of the nation's best schools, voting is voluntary, soldiers are equipped with multi-million curit battlesuits, and record sales of 'child-whacking sticks' have been reported. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Thyrall's national animal is the timber wolf, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is oragomi, and its currency is the curit.
Most Recent Government Activity: 12 hours ago
- 8 hours ago: Following new legislation in Thyrall, record sales of 'child-whacking sticks' have been reported.
- 8 hours ago: Following new legislation in Thyrall, soldiers are equipped with multi-million curit battlesuits.
- 8 hours ago: Following new legislation in Thyrall, voting is voluntary.
- 8 hours ago: Following new legislation in Thyrall, ethnic minorities are often refused admission to some of the nation's best schools.
- 8 hours ago: Following new legislation in Thyrall, legislators work 24/7 due to an influx of single-issue bills.
- 12 hours ago: Thyrall endorsed The Holy Blue Empire of Mediobogdum.
- 12 hours ago: Thyrall voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Anarchy".
- 12 hours ago: Thyrall voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Responsible Armaments Trading".
- 2 days 8 hours ago: Thyrall was endorsed by The Holy Blue Empire of Mediobogdum.
- 6 days ago: Following new legislation in Thyrall, Thyrall has been recently classified as an international menace after 'liberating' several nearby territories.
Endorsements Received: 44 » Southern Eureka, Chestaan, Acropylae, Mathematania, The Arrogant Bumblebees, Bhang Bhang Duc, Robbinston, Todler, Mochaworld, RecreationalUsers, The 9 Stars, Tespa, Offshore Racing, Allwarts, Arctura Dara, South Mike, Greg Tucker, Capitalist Paradise, Ashkan, Corporatist Trusts Inc, New Novak, Dynatek, Confederate Kentuckiana, Lamebrainia, All Good People, Yy4u, Wickedly evil people, Sangha, Nothingness in Nothing, Saint-Thor, BIteland, Darkesia, United Congregation, Moerderreich, Rudrapole, Aestate, Mercanta, Gorgondollar, Kingsteck, Torpedia, WaffenBrightonburg, Academy of P, Liberal Republics Union, and Mediobogdum.