The Most Serene Republic of Thyrall is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Rage with an even hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, unlimited-speed roads, and hatred of cheese. The hard-nosed, cheerful population of 11.396 billion Thyrallians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Korkabain City. The average income tax rate is 45.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Thyrallian economy, worth a remarkable 1,175 trillion curits a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 103,158 curits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Criminals rejoice in the streets as the entire police force is sent away on a training retreat, bored politicians often entertain themselves with games of Simon during important votes, the nation is known as the cheapskates of the West Pacific, and replacement organs are grown in vats. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Thyrall's national animal is the timber wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is oragomi.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Thyrall was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Following new legislation in Thyrall, replacement organs are grown in vats.
- : Following new legislation in Thyrall, the nation is known as the cheapskates of the West Pacific.
- : Following new legislation in Thyrall, bored politicians often entertain themselves with games of Simon during important votes.
- : Thyrall endorsed The Kingdom of Vitanu.
- : Thyrall voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The NSIA".
- : Thyrall was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Thyrall was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Thyrall was endorsed by The Kingdom of Vitanu.
- : Thyrall voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Social Liberal Union".
Endorsements Received: 16 » Elegarth, Mediobogdum, Wickedly evil people, Drachmaland, Toberkuibac, Yy4u, Bhang Bhang Duc, Empy, Taoide, Bonkoville, Big Bad Badger, Anoora, Tweedsmere, Oometz, Stretooville, and Vitanu.