The Most Serene Republic of Thyrall is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Rage with an even hand, and notable for its keen interest in outer space, rampant corporate plagiarism, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, cheerful population of 11.235 billion Thyrallians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Korkabain City. The average income tax rate is 45.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Thyrallian economy, worth a remarkable 1,152 trillion curits a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 102,603 curits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's official head of religious affairs is an atheist, the government extracts trade concessions from poor nations in exchange for humanitarian aid, cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates, and criminals rejoice in the streets as the entire police force is sent away on a training retreat. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Thyrall's national animal is the timber wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is oragomi.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Thyrall was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Thyrall was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Grazobia.
- : Thyrall voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn DEN"".
- : Thyrall withdrew its endorsement from The One and Only TWP Delegarth of Elegarth.
- : Thyrall voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Dank memes".
- : Thyrall endorsed The Community of Stretooville.
- : Thyrall was endorsed by The Community of Stretooville.
- : Thyrall voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Quarantine Regulation".
- : Thyrall voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Lone Wolves United".
- : Thyrall voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Foreign Patent Recognition"".
Endorsements Received: 15 » Elegarth, Mediobogdum, Wickedly evil people, Drachmaland, Toberkuibac, Yy4u, Bhang Bhang Duc, Empy, Taoide, Bonkoville, Big Bad Badger, Anoora, Tweedsmere, Oometz, and Stretooville.