The Most Serene Republic of Thyrall is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Rage with an even hand, and notable for its frequent executions, anti-smoking policies, and unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, cheerful population of 10.673 billion Thyrallians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The medium-sized, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Korkabain City. The average income tax rate is 43.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Thyrallian economy, worth a remarkable 1,091 trillion curits a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 102,233 curits, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's official head of religious affairs is an atheist, the government extracts trade concessions from poor nations in exchange for humanitarian aid, cyber-crime and tin-foil hat sales are both increasing at record rates, and criminals rejoice in the streets as the entire police force is sent away on a training retreat. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Thyrall's national animal is the timber wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is oragomi.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Thyrall voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate The Arab League"".
- : Thyrall voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Alliance Against Nazis"".
- : Thyrall voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Crime and Punishment".
- : Thyrall was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Thyrall was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise".
- : Thyrall voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The Arab League".
- : Thyrall voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Hell".
- : Thyrall voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Convention on Execution"".
- : Thyrall was reclassified from "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise" to "Democratic Socialists".
- : Thyrall endorsed The Christmas Republic of Empy.