The Freedom of TheSource is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by LEADER with a fair hand, and remarkable for its deadly medical pandemics, absence of drug laws, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 28.875 billion TheSourceans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is effectively ruled by the Department of Industry, with Defense and Spirituality not funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of CAPITAL. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient TheSourcean economy, worth a remarkable 6,145 trillion CURRENCIES a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Gambling, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining. Average income is an amazing 212,839 CURRENCIES, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 697,986 per year while the poor average 48,709, a ratio of 14.3 to 1.
The latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, UFO sightings are listed daily in the morning news, the land is famous throughout the region for its rampant lawlessness, and abortions are routinely performed in TheSource's hospitals. Crime, especially youth-related, is so common that it is unusual to encounter someone following the law, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. TheSource's national animal is the ANIMAL, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is FAITH.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : TheSource was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : TheSource was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Mining Sector and the Top 5% for Largest Retail Industry.
- : TheSource was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : TheSource was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Unexpected Death Rate.
- : TheSource agreed to construct embassies between Nederland and Nasicournia.
- : TheSource was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Politically Free.
- : TheSource was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Avoided.
- : TheSource was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Efficient Economies and Largest Publishing Industry.
- : TheSource voted for Hillary anders in Round 3 of the election.
- : TheSource voted for Hillary anders in Round 1 of the election.