“Aim for brain, hit and move, blades don't need reloads”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Minnow
The Ravaged World Alliance of The Zombie Slayers is a colossal, economically powerful nation, ruled by The Slayers with a fair hand, and remarkable for its irreverence towards religion. Its hard-nosed, intelligent population of 6.648 billion hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of the Environment, Education, and Public Transport. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of St Holes. The average income tax rate is 49%, but much higher for the wealthy. The private sector is almost wholly made up of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, although the government is looking at stamping this out.
The government is giving peace a chance, citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes, the nation is ravaged by daily union strikes, and the government has cut taxes in the face of widespread tax evasion. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Zombie Slayers's national animal is the Zombie Eater, which is also the nation's favorite main course, its national religion is Survival, and its currency is the Zombie Part.
Most Recent Government Activity: 9 days ago
- 20 hours ago: The Zombie Slayers was ranked in the Top 5% of the region for Healthiest Citizens.
- 4 days ago: The Zombie Slayers was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Smartest Citizens.
- 9 days ago: The Zombie Slayers was refounded.
- 10 days ago: The Zombie Slayers ceased to exist.
- 38 days ago: The Zombie Slayers relocated from Osiris to Think.
- 38 days ago: The Zombie Slayers was refounded.
- 43 days ago: The Zombie Slayers ceased to exist.
- 50 days ago: The Zombie Slayers was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- 53 days ago: The Zombie Slayers was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens (last census: Top 10%).
- 71 days ago: Following new legislation in The Zombie Slayers, the government has cut taxes in the face of widespread tax evasion.