The Zombie of The Will of Fire is a colossal, socially progressive nation, ruled by Hokage Dr K with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 5.841 billion The Wills of Firean are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The tiny, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The leaf village of Konoha. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 3.2%.
The frighteningly efficient The Will of Firean economy, worth 902 trillion precious metal of the leaves a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 154,440 precious metal of the leaves, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 546,668 per year while the poor average 31,502, a ratio of 17.4 to 1.
The government extracts trade concessions from poor nations in exchange for humanitarian aid, criminals are thrown to the Wolverines to repay their debt to society, businesses often fire workers in favour of cheaper automatic systems, and citizens who leave the country are officially classed as traitors. Crime, especially youth-related, is a major problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. The Will of Fire's national animal is the Wolverine, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity: 5 days ago
- 1 day 20 hours ago: The Will of Fire was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Fattest Citizens.
- 5 days ago: The Will of Fire was refounded in Lazarus.
- 7 days ago: The Will of Fire ceased to exist.
- 8 days ago: The Will of Fire was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Most Pro-Market.
- 11 days ago: The Will of Fire was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Armed (last census: Top 5%).
- 11 days ago: The Will of Fire was ranked #1 in the region for Most Armed.
- 17 days ago: The Will of Fire was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- 17 days ago: The Will of Fire was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Lowest Overall Tax Burden.
- 24 days ago: The Will of Fire was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- 24 days ago: The Will of Fire was ranked #1 in the region for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.