“I may have CTED but still Give up on me giving up”
|Category: Corporate Bordello|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: Grand Central
The Zombie of The Will of Fire is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Hokage Dr K with a fair hand, and remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working, intelligent population of 4.851 billion The Wills of Firean are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Defence, Education, and Healthcare. It meets every day to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The leaf village of Konoha. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 52%. A powerhouse of a private sector is led by the Tourism, Information Technology, and Gambling industries.
The government extracts trade concessions from poor nations in exchange for humanitarian aid, criminals are thrown to the Wolverines to repay their debt to society, businesses often fire workers in favour of cheaper automatic systems, and citizens who leave the country are officially classed as traitors. Crime -- especially youth-related -- is a serious problem, probably because of the country's utter lack of prisons. The Will of Fire's national animal is the Wolverine, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its currency is the precious metal of the leaf.
Most Recent Government Activity: 9 days ago
- 3 days 12 hours ago: The Will of Fire was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- 7 days ago: The Will of Fire was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Fattest Citizens.
- 9 days ago: The Will of Fire lodged a message on the Grand Central Regional Message Board.
- 11 days ago: The Will of Fire lodged a message on the Grand Central Regional Message Board.
- 11 days ago: The Will of Fire relocated from Lazarus to Grand Central.
- 11 days ago: The Will of Fire was refounded in Lazarus.
- 18 days ago: The Will of Fire ceased to exist.
- 20 days ago: The Will of Fire was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- 21 days ago: The Will of Fire was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 21 days ago: The Will of Fire was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Manufacturing Sector.