The Corrupt Empire of The Werewolf Consortuim is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Warchief Grymestone with an even hand, and notable for its frequent executions, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and rampant corporate plagiarism. The hard-nosed, hard-working, devout population of 7.822 billion Werewolves have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, with Industry, Education, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Greymane. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 61.7%.
The frighteningly efficient a member of the Consortium economy, worth a remarkable 1,474 trillion Gold Coins a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 188,523 Gold Coins, with the richest citizens earning 5.7 times as much as the poorest.
Cheap and tasteless vegetables flood the markets, the government has implemented minimum wage laws, failure to pay the thrice-daily homage to the divine Warchief Grymestone is punishable by death, and the lowest age at which one can marry has been recently lowered to 12. Crime is totally unknown. The Werewolf Consortuim's national animal is the Human, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is New Warg Catholicism.
The Werewolf Consortuim is ranked 28th in The East Pacific and 1,541st in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates, scoring 856 on the Workforce Participation Versus Theoretical Maximum Metric.
Most Recent Government Activity: 10 days ago
- 2 days 21 hours ago: The Werewolf Consortuim fell out of the world Top 10% for Largest Retail Industry.
- 2 days 22 hours ago: The Werewolf Consortuim was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Largest Retail Industry (last census: Top 5%).
- 3 days 13 hours ago: The Werewolf Consortuim was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Fukary.
- 5 days ago: The Werewolf Consortuim was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Largest Mining Sector (last census: Top 5%).
- 6 days ago: The Werewolf Consortuim was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Most Developed (last census: Top 5%).
- 7 days ago: The Werewolf Consortuim fell out of the world Top 5% for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- 7 days ago: The Werewolf Consortuim was ranked in the Top 10% of the region for Highest Average Tax Rates (last census: Top 5%).
- 9 days ago: The Werewolf Consortuim was endorsed by The Emirate of United industrial.
- 9 days ago: The Werewolf Consortuim was ranked in the Top 1% of the region for Most Influential (last census: Top 5%).
- 10 days ago: The Werewolf Consortuim voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Infectious Disease Control".
Endorsements Received: 22 » Blazing Samaritan, A Slanted Black Stripe, Mundiferrum, Ragnaria, Todd McCloud, A mean old man, East Malaysia, Lyontisia, British Grand Pacific, Ziggibofolopimiganig Usootipitopia, Lubiratia, Freedom Fascists, The Romanum Legio, Drinnon, Kangarawa, Articono, Reziel, Meowinopolis, Ramaeus, Place of cool punks, United industrial, and Fukary.